Slut Kookie Enthusiast
    founder
    Staff
    Jul 22, 2020
    Fans™
    ✨486,747
    Bias
    J-Hooooope
    In order to protect the privacy of the members that have chosen to spill tea in the group, membership to the Tea Group is currently restricted. Here's how you can gain access.

Requirements:

• At least 50 quality posts (actually engaging with the community, not just picture/twitter spams etc.)
    • Or
    • Tea of your own that you're willing to spill in the private group.

Post in this thread to be added to the group if you meet any of these requirements.

If you have any questions feel free to dm me!

-Your friendly neighborhood, Michi.

Bts GIF by Spotify

Aug 2, 2020
    Fans™
    ✨50,000
    Bias
    Minho, Wonho, YoungJae,
    In order to protect the privacy of the members that have chosen to spill tea in the group, membership to the Tea Group is currently restricted. Here's how you can gain access.

Requirements:

• At least 50 posts
    • Or
    • Tea of your own that you're willing to spill in the private group.

Post in this thread to be added to the group if you meet any of these requirements.

If you have any questions feel free to dm me!

-Your friendly neighborhood, Michi.

Bts GIF by Spotify

I know I have to be at 50 posts...
    Please allow me access

I Told You So Smirk GIF by The Maury Show

Radley

Trainee
    Aug 3, 2020
    Fans™
    ✨0
    Please let me in too! I don't have any tea to spill though but I just love sipping it 🤣

Am definitely over the 50 posts, most of them probably in that thirst thread alone lol.

Ganache

Trainee
    Oct 24, 2020
    Fans™
    ✨0
    Bias
    SNSD Seohyun
    I have tea to spill but I’m working on getting to 50 posts
    cat working GIF

Nov 30, 2020
    Fans™
    ✨0
    Bias
    It's always the tall one 😫
    Sorry didn't see the requirements! But if it's tea you want... Not exactly sure how to show my "credentials" on here without exposing too much. I was just curious to see if other people had been through similar situations/knew stuff I knew🙈

Already feel kind of weird posting this cuz I feel like I'm gonna out myself😖

michigo

Slut Kookie Enthusiast
    founder
    Staff
    Jul 22, 2020
    Fans™
    ✨486,747
    Bias
    J-Hooooope
    Sorry didn't see the requirements! But if it's tea you want... Not exactly sure how to show my "credentials" on here without exposing too much. I was just curious to see if other people had been through similar situations/knew stuff I knew🙈

Already feel kind of weird posting this cuz I feel like I'm gonna out myself😖
    If you're interested in spilling some of your own, you'd only be required to pm it to the admin (me) so you wouldn't be posting in public to be discovered lol.

Even if you decide not to spill your own, we still encourage members to post a bit more around the forum and interact with the community before joining the private tea group so you can garner a feel for the site.

:heartu: