Trainee
    Aug 2, 2020
    Fans™
    ✨80,111
    Bias
    Villain (PLT)
    allkpop_1612452194_20210204-dongpyo.jpg

mirae-22.jpg

Dongpyo from X1 will be debut in Mirae next month. Mirae was formerly DSP N who I’ve been following for a little bit once I heard he was joining their trainees. Going to give this group a chance because of him, but I’m a little disappointed Sung Bu hasn’t been announced as a member I been liking his voice in their YouTube content. What are they going to do with him? Save him for another group or debut him later? His voice is too good to stay a trainee.

They are live on vlive right now Douhyun sounded so good when he was singing a little. He had me like and the members like “hold up”…

We are MIRAE - V LIVE

I think Dongpyo, Douhyun, and Khael are the members that seem the most interesting right now.

I think they can be an interesting group if they bring it and don’t go for a cute sort of group. Something about watching a new young group on vlive they have that liveliness because they aren’t tried yet. 😅

Alright Mirae, i c u, not bad! Look at Dongpyo so cute! I think this was a very safe debut for them if that makes sense. They are so upbeat and I think this debut goes with that. Sweet dreams is my favorite so far!

Aug 2, 2020
    Fans™
    ✨50,000
    Bias
    Minho, Wonho, YoungJae,

Alright Mirae, i c u, not bad! Look at Dongpyo so cute! I think this was a very safe debut for them if that makes sense. They are so upbeat and I think this debut goes with that. Sweet dreams is my favorite so far!

This is my little baby idol group I'm claiming for now lol. And DongPyo is My little Pyo/Poo lol.

I've been soo busy today and now I'm tired. I'll give them a full proper listen tomorrw