Slut Kookie Enthusiast
    founder
    Staff
    Jul 22, 2020
    Fans™
    ✨486,747
    Bias
    J-Hooooope
    As previously discussed here, were going to be introducing a verification system to Goldenoona!

The process to be verified is simple, safe and completely optional, it only takes a few steps to have your account verified should you choose to do so.

First you to your account drop down menu and select
    "Request Verification Badge"

profile 0.png

From there you will be taken to a popup input form, you can write something here if you want but it's not necessary, to verify your account you simply have to attach a photo similar to the ones below, with your username, the date and any patch of your arm or hand you're comfortable sharing

profile2 0.png

ETA: You may receive an error when submitting, you can ignore this. If I haven't responded to your request in 2 days feel free to send me a pm!

Can be either or, doesn't have to be both. If you don't want to write on your skin write on paper!

IMG-2837.jpg

IMG-2835.jpg
    This is my hand if anyone wanted to verify me as well lol

If you want to be as anonymous as possible I'd recommend uploading your photo to a site like imgbb, you can set the image to auto delete within a day so it isn't stored anywhere.

From there you simply press submit request and it should be reviewed within a day, keep in my that I have to review each request manually and I'm only one woman so be patient with me 🥺.

Once your account is approved you will have a cute little verification sparkle next to your username.
    (~Because Black Girls Are Magic~)

Screenshot_2020-11-21 Verification System(1).png

"But Michi!" You shout, "What if I'm not black?? Am I allowed to be here?" :terror:

My answer to that would be yes you are allowed to be here! While I made GN with black women in mind It's my personal philosophy never to isolate someone simply because they may not share the same skin color as me. If you are non-black or non-mixed you can still go through the verification process if you want! If approved you will receive a cute little ally verification next to your username. (Make it easy on me and let me know if your requesting an ally badge, so I don't get confused lol)

Screenshot_2020-11-21 New Donation Anonymous .png

That's the bulk of it! I hope this puts us one step closer to building a safe and welcoming community!

- As always, @Members
    Your Friendly Neighbourhood, Michi~

Last edited:

JYSAGT

Trainee
    SUPPORTER
    Nov 17, 2020
    Fans™
    ✨50,334
    Bias
    Kim Taehyung (V); Jeon Jungkook (Bias Wrecker); Jackson Wang; Hyunjin; Wonho; Momo; Ryujin
    i uploaded but then got an error message, so I am not sure if it went through.

Radley

Trainee
    Aug 3, 2020
    Fans™
    ✨0
    I got the error message as well.

And can I just say, my fingers are not that chubby in real life, it's a dodgy angle 😂😂😂

ETA hope you had a nice walk!

michigo

Slut Kookie Enthusiast
    founder
    Staff
    Jul 22, 2020
    Fans™
    ✨486,747
    Bias
    J-Hooooope
    i uploaded but then got an error message, so I am not sure if it went through.

I got the error message as well.

And can I just say, my fingers are not that chubby in real life, it's a dodgy angle 😂😂😂

ETA hope you had a nice walk!

They all went through! I know what's causing the error but I can't fix it just yet lol.

And I did have a nice walk, thank you! @Radley it's finally not balls hot here so I managed to get outside today 🤣

JYSAGT

Trainee
    SUPPORTER
    Nov 17, 2020
    Fans™
    ✨50,334
    Bias
    Kim Taehyung (V); Jeon Jungkook (Bias Wrecker); Jackson Wang; Hyunjin; Wonho; Momo; Ryujin
    Wooohooo, I’m sparkling

Dancing Queen Happy Dance GIF

Radley

Trainee
    Aug 3, 2020
    Fans™
    ✨0
    They all went through! I know what's causing the error but I can't fix it just yet lol.

And I did have a nice walk, thank you! @Radley it's finally not balls hot here so I managed to get outside today 🤣
    Oh fabulous!

I forgot to ask for an ally badge though!! Please can I have one if it's not too difficult to add?

Glad you had a nice walk, we're all in winter coats here so am v jealous that it's warm where you are!!

SHINee

Trainee
    Nov 23, 2020
    Fans™
    ✨0
    i was reading this.... does this mean because im a white girl i am not magic and i do not deserve a sparkle but i get an non sparkly thing instead?:reflect::criesinkorean:
    #confused

michigo

Slut Kookie Enthusiast
    founder
    Staff
    Jul 22, 2020
    Fans™
    ✨486,747
    Bias
    J-Hooooope
    i was reading this.... does this mean because im a white girl i am not magic and i do not deserve a sparkle but i get an non sparkly thing instead?:reflect::criesinkorean:
    #confused
    It's not a matter of deserving or not, this is a completely optional thing so you don't have to apply for anything if you don't want.

SHINee

Trainee
    Nov 23, 2020
    Fans™
    ✨0
    It's not a matter of deserving or not, this is a completely optional thing so you don't have to apply for anything if you don't want.
    i get you that it is optional but it is unfortunate i cannot get a sparkle even though i would like to have one, not just black girls are magic, all girls are magic in my opinion :cheering:
    but apparently i can't because i am not black? too bad
    or did i misunderstood the thread? if so, please do let me know

michigo

Slut Kookie Enthusiast
    founder
    Staff
    Jul 22, 2020
    Fans™
    ✨486,747
    Bias
    J-Hooooope
    i get you that it is optional but it is unfortunate i cannot get a sparkle even though i would like to have one, not just black girls are magic, all girls are magic in my opinion :cheering:
    but apparently i can't because i am not black? too bad
    or did i misunderstood the thread? if so, please do let me know
    Saying that Black girls are magic doesn't negate anyone else, including you.

But you read right if you choose to verify you will receive an ally badge and not a sparkle. Or you could choose not to verify at all and customise your username with the many other options available to everyone that registers.

SHINee

Trainee
    Nov 23, 2020
    Fans™
    ✨0
    Saying that Black girls are magic doesn't negate anyone else, including you.

But you read right if you choose to verify you will receive an ally badge and not a sparkle. Or you could choose not to verify at all and customise your username with the many other options available to everyone that registers.
    ok i know i am new and maybe you do not like this coming from me
    but i think it is kind of silly to seperate black and non black people like this
    non black people can get a plain thingy and black people only can get something cute?

and if non black people want a sparkle, because why not? but they cannot get one because of this rule they simply just have to get out of this thread and do something else instead?

fine by me you want to give yourself something special but then make it so and seperate things from being staff and being regular member
    that would of made more sense and is less racist, giving staff sparkles only and regular members the other less cute icon
    you are literally saying with this thread and your posts that you have to be black to get a sparkle?
    and i don't mind you want your forum to be focused on the black community, i have nothing against the black community AT ALL, i watch wendy williams a lot and my own father is black for crying out loud....
    i think it is absolutely great you want to support people and give people a place where they can feel safe and sound
    but why the seperation like this? i don't get it
    i think it is really silly to say the least

please don't take this as an attack because it is not
    and i am not going to fight or argue with you over this, i just wanted to let you know my honest opinion
    even though this matter is not that big of a deal considering we literally talking about a tiny winy icon
    but this small thing does make me wonder slightly if it is a good idea to stay and keep exploring to be honest though
    if in such a short time after registering i already feel like i am going to be excluded on forum things because of being white(mixed in technical terms because of my father) it is kind of a bummer :giveup:

michigo

Slut Kookie Enthusiast
    founder
    Staff
    Jul 22, 2020
    Fans™
    ✨486,747
    Bias
    J-Hooooope
    ok i know i am new and maybe you do not like this coming from me
    but i think it is kind of silly to seperate black and non black people like this
    non black people can get a plain thingy and black people only can get something cute?

and if non black people want a sparkle, because why not? but they cannot get one because of this rule they simply just have to get out of this thread and do something else instead?

fine by me you want to give yourself something special but then make it so and seperate things from being staff and being regular member
    that would of made more sense and is less racist, giving staff sparkles only and regular members the other less cute icon
    you are literally saying with this thread and your posts that you have to be black to get a sparkle?
    and i don't mind you want your forum to be focused on the black community, i have nothing against the black community AT ALL, i watch wendy williams a lot and my own father is black for crying out loud....
    i think it is absolutely great you want to support people and give people a place where they can feel safe and sound
    but why the seperation like this? i don't get it
    i think it is really silly to say the least

please don't take this as an attack because it is not
    and i am not going to fight or argue with you over this, i just wanted to let you know my honest opinion
    even though this matter is not that big of a deal considering we literally talking about a tiny winy icon
    but this small thing does make me wonder slightly if it is a good idea to stay and keep exploring to be honest though
    if in such a short time after registering i already feel like i am going to be excluded on forum things because of being white(mixed in technical terms because of my father) it is kind of a bummer :giveup:
    I'm going to keep this short and sweet.

This process is optional. The appearance of the icon is not a big deal for the many other allies that have chosen to go through the verification process. If you don't want to have the ally icon next to your username you don't have to verify, no one is forcing you to as it does not change your experience on the site.

I'm not telling you to get out of anything, simply reminding you that this is entirely optional and I'm sorry that you can't have a sparkle but I don't have any plans of changing the appearance or getting rid of the verification system at this time.

SHINee

Trainee
    Nov 23, 2020
    Fans™
    ✨0
    Inappropriate behavior
    I'm going to keep this short and sweet.

This process is optional. The appearance of the icon is not a big deal for the many other allies that have chosen to go through the verification process. If you don't want to have the ally icon next to your username you don't have to verify, no one is forcing you to as it does not change your experience on the site.

I'm not telling you to get out of anything, simply reminding you that this is entirely optional and I'm sorry that you can't have a sparkle but I don't have any plans of changing the appearance or getting rid of the verification system at this time.
    thanks for the information
    all i have left to say, you can disagree and probably will
    but i think it is pretty much a fact here that in a silly way
    you are doing exactly what you don't like ''non black'' people do to you

you don't like it non black people treat you like you are less? or treat you differently because you are black?
    so in other words, non black people are trying to seperate black people from other kpop fans and are being racist to you?
    that is a truly terrible
    and i am sorry if you have gone through such bad experiences, humanity sucks a lot of the times
    but in a silly way you are doing the exact same thing to non black people now in this matter
    you want to keep check of your members to see how many people are black and non black?
    ok so you would like to talk about kpop and other things with black people, sure why not
    but where is the equality then with this 2 different icon thing based on skin colour? isn't equality what you want? if so, then the heck are you doing?
    you can still own and create a community where black kpop fans etc can feel welcome and safe and yet not be seperating the crowd in silly ways like you are doing, which right now is making a non black person feeling weird and not completely welcomed

if it was the other way around and this place was owned by a white person saying we focus on white community but black people and asian people are also welcome as long as..... and you will get other things if you non white.... etc
    people would call out the white owner of being racist..........
    you know i am right of that white owner being called a racist then but when a black person does this to non black people it is ok?
    but this is never to be spoken of when it happens in this matter as it is happening here
    i think that is ashame

i hope you are not going to ban or delete my acc or my posts simply because i stated the truth
    but i am going to retreat for now
    maybe ill be back in the future - if allowed lol
    i am not interested in this type of community at the moment

take care folks

michigo

Slut Kookie Enthusiast
    founder
    Staff
    Jul 22, 2020
    Fans™
    ✨486,747
    Bias
    J-Hooooope
    thanks for the information
    all i have left to say, you can disagree and probably will
    but i think it is pretty much a fact here that in a silly way
    you are doing exactly what you don't like ''non black'' people do to you

you don't like it non black people treat you like you are less? or treat you differently because you are black?
    so in other words, non black people are trying to seperate black people from other kpop fans and are being racist to you?
    that is a truly terrible
    and i am sorry if you have gone through such bad experiences, humanity sucks a lot of the times
    but in a silly way you are doing the exact same thing to non black people now in this matter
    you want to keep check of your members to see how many people are black and non black?
    ok so you would like to talk about kpop and other things with black people, sure why not
    but where is the equality then with this 2 different icon thing based on skin colour? isn't equality what you want? if so, then the heck are you doing?
    you can still own and create a community where black kpop fans etc can feel welcome and safe and yet not be seperating the crowd in silly ways like you are doing, which right now is making a non black person feeling weird and not completely welcomed

if it was the other way around and this place was owned by a white person saying we focus on white community but black people and asian people are also welcome as long as..... and you will get other things if you non white.... etc
    people would call out the white owner of being racist..........
    you know i am right of that white owner being called a racist then but when a black person does this to non black people it is ok?
    but this is never to be spoken of when it happens in this matter as it is happening here
    i think that is ashame

i hope you are not going to ban or delete my acc or my posts simply because i stated the truth
    but i am going to retreat for now
    maybe ill be back in the future - if allowed lol
    i am not interested in this type of community at the moment

take care folks
    Once again, this is entirely optional.

You have a great day.