Slut Kookie Enthusiast
    founder
    Staff
    Jul 22, 2020
    Fans™
    ✨486,747
    Bias
    J-Hooooope
    And when i tell you there is a rumour it might be a All English album :what?: cmon friend cry with me i can't cry alone
    :inpain:

please for the love of gawd NOOOO.

I can barely deal with 2 mediocre songs…a whole gatdamn album of them struggling in English with dr suess lyrics. 😩😩😩😩

Let’s hope that isn’t true.

JYSAGT

Trainee
    SUPPORTER
    Nov 17, 2020
    Fans™
    ✨50,334
    Bias
    Kim Taehyung (V); Jeon Jungkook (Bias Wrecker); Jackson Wang; Hyunjin; Wonho; Momo; Ryujin
    Move them Hips Kooks! He stiff but he got the spirit.

I know V has a tell all book in his future I just KNOW it.

FREE HIIIMMM.
    My poor baby. After he got the crown he stopped showing the papers with the prizes he was supposed to get and just told staff what he wanted. Lmao. The staff kept telling him that’s not how it works until they finally gave in. He left with an arm full of stuff.

India Skyy

Trainee
    Oct 16, 2020
    Fans™
    ✨51,484
    :inpain:

please for the love of gawd NOOOO.

I can barely deal with 2 mediocre songs…a whole gatdamn album of them struggling in English with dr suess lyrics. 😩😩😩😩

Let’s hope that isn’t true.
    Please no! An entire english album full of kids bop music is not it

Its speculated that coldplay will be featured one a track as well and coldplay is the most boring and whitest of rock bands so that's right up their alley unfortunately

Cuz butter definitely cant compete with silk sonics leave the door open or even justin Bieber's peaches in a grammy run for group/duo performance

More english songs mean more categories

michigo

Slut Kookie Enthusiast
    founder
    Staff
    Jul 22, 2020
    Fans™
    ✨486,747
    Bias
    J-Hooooope
    Its speculated that coldplay will be featured one a track as well and coldplay is the most boring and whitest of rock bands so that's right up their alley unfortunately
    I like Coldplay but this match up really would not work at all.

I REALLY liked this melody of hits, how far they've fallen 😭

Ya'll head my man serving vocals on Dis-Ease?

I need to speak with whomstever is in charge of getting Hobi's verses cut....

Ain't no reason Rapmon should get three FULL verses while hobi get served the scraps

I got my eye on ya'll HYBE :officewrite:

India Skyy

Trainee
    Oct 16, 2020
    Fans™
    ✨51,484
    Jung Hoseok ....Wtf they doing to my man?

First they eff up his hair, then give him ad libs for the monstrosity known as butter and now they cutting his verses?

Edit: I watched the festa performance thingy and it was really cute,even tho hobi looked like a swedish boy scout

Last edited:
    Aug 2, 2020
    Fans™
    ✨51,018
    Bias
    Hobi 😍
    I REALLY liked this melody of hits, how far they've fallen 😭

Ya'll head my man serving vocals on Dis-Ease?

I need to speak with whomstever is in charge of getting Hobi's verses cut....

Ain't no reason Rapmon should get three FULL verses while hobi get served the scraps

I got my eye on ya'll HYBE :officewrite:
    I loved the throwback mashaps! We got Dimple right before UGH!
    Meme Crying GIF

Hybe not utilising the rapline properly is beyond me. Namjoon's flow throughout was chef's kisses even though his talking made me cringe a little.

Hobi must be saving his energy for his next mixtape because what they're doing to him lately is unforgivable. "I be like OH MY GOD", I'll never recover from that.
    Oh God Reaction GIF

Jin is looking comfortable as hell and the veins in his neck are intact for once, I love it for him. JK and Hobi harmonising gives me peace. Taehyung is giving us a bit of his old personality (that they snatched from him) and it makes me feel all giddy.

Jimin looks like he is on m*gic m*shro*ms like always these days and Yoongi and JK look like they're on w**d (allegedly lol).
    :confuse:

Last edited:

michigo

Slut Kookie Enthusiast
    founder
    Staff
    Jul 22, 2020
    Fans™
    ✨486,747
    Bias
    J-Hooooope
    hobi looked like a swedish boy scout
    not a Swedish Boy Scout:mj-laugh::mj-laugh::mj-laugh:

They really dressed him like he was going to pick tulips on the countryside.

I loved the throwback mashaps! We got Dimple right before UGH!
    Meme Crying GIF

Hybe not utilising the rapline properly is beyond me. Namjoon's flow throughout was chef's kisses even though his talking made me cringe a little.

Hobi must be saving his energy for his next mixtape because what they're doing to him lately is unforgivable. "I be like OH MY GOD", I'll never recover from that.
    Oh God Reaction GIF

Jin is looking comfortable as hell and the veins in his neck are intact for once, I love it for him. JK and Hobi harmonising gives me peace. Taehyung is giving us a bit of his old personality (that they snatched from him) and it makes me feel all giddy.

Jimin looks like he is on m*gic m*shro*ms like always these days and Yoongi and JK look like they're on w**d (allegedly lol).
    :confuse:

I’m so weak and easily impressed. That little performance really had me hyped as hell for the virtual muster

Namjoon used to RAP I don’t know when he decided to become post Malone but hearing his verse in look here actually made me happy. (Look Here is my guilty pleasure song idcidc)

I hear Monique in my head every time he hops up talking about AND YOU KNOW WE FONT STOP.

“Is this who we AREEE, Hobi???????” :nowords:

Lex

Debuted
    Aug 9, 2020
    Fans™
    ✨50,727
    Bias
    Jiminie
    JUNGKOOK if you reading this can you bring long and curly hair back?
    and tell Jimin to gain some weight i saw some clips and he is too skinny 🥺
    Thank you Kookie :heartu:

India Skyy

Trainee
    Oct 16, 2020
    Fans™
    ✨51,484
    During their performance I mostly focused on hobi's face,like my dude is really good looking
    What mfs told him he was ugly?!
    This is nowhere near being ugly
    IMG_20210601_084230.jpg

I'm just hoping their new album isnt in english cuz their english songs are straight up ass so far...I mean TXT english song magic is so much better than butter or dynamite

Lex

Debuted
    Aug 9, 2020
    Fans™
    ✨50,727
    Bias
    Jiminie
    Taehyung changed his name on weverse From V to Kim Taehyung :what?:TaeTae what you trying to do? drop a mixtape?:what?:

ETA: he changed it again

Last edited: