• :dekushock:

Raeni

Trainee
    Aug 2, 2020
    Fans™
    ✨1,392
    Bias
    Got7, WayV, TXT, EN-
    I've just been chilling with this latest release. I really enjoy it.
    I'm treating it a bit like I do with western artists where I listen to their music, buy it, and then just listen to it on my free time. It was yesterday that I realized, I haven't actually watched them on any comeback variety shows or such in a while.

Anyways, anti-romantic is my favorite song. I love it so much.
    I also like Dear Sputnik for the early 2010s boy band vibe.
    Magic, I was indifferent towards it at first. Then, I started to look at it as a Disney DCOM song, and I think that made me realize, it's okay.
    No Rules, I love. It is also a Disney DCOM song, and the choreography is so much fun. I want to learn it and do a flash mob.
    Ice Cream, I liked it for it's quirkiness, but now I'm just a bit indifferent to it.
    Puma 2.0 is a fun listen; it makes me happy, even if it isn't supposed to. Same with Frost.
    0X1. Now that I've been sitting on it for almost a month, I still can't decide whether I like it better than Run Away. Every time I listen to either 0X1 or Run Away, I fall in love with the song all over again.

Overall, this album is such a fun (and other emotions) listen. This is definitely their best album yet, and imo one of the best albums that has come out of kpop in recent years.

Raeni

Trainee
    Aug 2, 2020
    Fans™
    ✨1,392
    Bias
    Got7, WayV, TXT, EN-
    They released a remix of 0X1. I enjoy that this version is a bit more mellow than the original version.
    I am really happened they released two versions as opposed to having one of the members rap in the original version. I think the original version suits them and the concept more.

michigo

Say you love me
    founder
    Staff
    Jul 22, 2020
    Awards
    Fans™
    ✨487,949
    Bias
    J-Hooooope
    I've just been chilling with this latest release. I really enjoy it.
    I'm treating it a bit like I do with western artists where I listen to their music, buy it, and then just listen to it on my free time. It was yesterday that I realized, I haven't actually watched them on any comeback variety shows or such in a while.

Anyways, anti-romantic is my favorite song. I love it so much.
    I also like Dear Sputnik for the early 2010s boy band vibe.
    Magic, I was indifferent towards it at first. Then, I started to look at it as a Disney DCOM song, and I think that made me realize, it's okay.
    No Rules, I love. It is also a Disney DCOM song, and the choreography is so much fun. I want to learn it and do a flash mob.
    Ice Cream, I liked it for it's quirkiness, but now I'm just a bit indifferent to it.
    Puma 2.0 is a fun listen; it makes me happy, even if it isn't supposed to. Same with Frost.
    0X1. Now that I've been sitting on it for almost a month, I still can't decide whether I like it better than Run Away. Every time I listen to either 0X1 or Run Away, I fall in love with the song all over again.

Overall, this album is such a fun (and other emotions) listen. This is definitely their best album yet, and imo one of the best albums that has come out of kpop in recent years.
    I've been doing that with most of my groups and I think it's much more enjoyable/manageable for me. I'm in it mostly for the music anyway so the variety/comeback shows don't keep me all that entertained.

michigo

Say you love me
    founder
    Staff
    Jul 22, 2020
    Awards
    Fans™
    ✨487,949
    Bias
    J-Hooooope
    BESTIIIEEE

I love these little spotlights Choom Studios does every month they're always so fun to watch. I know YeonJun is gonna kill it like always.

Raeni

Trainee
    Aug 2, 2020
    Fans™
    ✨1,392
    Bias
    Got7, WayV, TXT, EN-
    I loved everything about this. I've been trying to pick a favorite part, but it's hard. The Watermelon Sugar dance is just so smooth and I enjoy watching it over and over and over again. I also like the Blow cover dance too because all of the moves look so cool.

Raeni

Trainee
    Aug 2, 2020
    Fans™
    ✨1,392
    Bias
    Got7, WayV, TXT, EN-
    Also, their making a comeback with the Chaos Chapter: Fight or Escape. It's releasing August 17th.

E6v0pbsXIAYmLI9

Personally, I just feel like it's so soon. I would understand if this is a Japanese release, but another Korean release. I just feel so satisfied with their latest album that I don't want anything new right now. I've been playing this latest album so much; I think it might just top my Apple Music year end review. The album is just so nice for the summertime, and I'm trying to only focus on that right now because I like it so much. I don't want another summer album from them right now.

michigo

Say you love me
    founder
    Staff
    Jul 22, 2020
    Awards
    Fans™
    ✨487,949
    Bias
    J-Hooooope
    Personally, I just feel like it's so soon. I would understand if this is a Japanese release, but another Korean release. I just feel so satisfied with their latest album that I don't want anything new right now. I've been playing this latest album so much; I think it might just top my Apple Music year end review. The album is just so nice for the summertime, and I'm trying to only focus on that right now because I like it so much. I don't want another summer album from them right now.
    I don't know why I thought this was a repackage not a whole new album, it is quite soon to release another project but I don't put it past HYBE to work them into the ground while they're still young. I think their last release was amazing as well, they've really been improving with every album, and I'm so proud of the consistent work from them.

Raeni

Trainee
    Aug 2, 2020
    Fans™
    ✨1,392
    Bias
    Got7, WayV, TXT, EN-
    I don't know why I thought this was a repackage not a whole new album, it is quite soon to release another project but I don't put it past HYBE to work them into the ground while they're still young. I think their last release was amazing as well, they've really been improving with every album, and I'm so proud of the consistent work from them.
    I just checked and you're right, it is a repackaged album. I'm not sure what that means though.

michigo

Say you love me
    founder
    Staff
    Jul 22, 2020
    Awards
    Fans™
    ✨487,949
    Bias
    J-Hooooope
    I just checked and you're right, it is a repackaged album. I'm not sure what that means though.
    A repackage is basically the same album with a couple new songs added + new packaging. They’ll promote the comeback single like usual but not as long I think.