• :uhhwhat:
    • :excite:
    • :confuse:
    • :dekushock:
    Aug 9, 2020
    Fans™
    ✨50,163
    Bias
    Crystal Lake (Ryo), Crossfaith (Hiro), Nocturnal Bloodlust (Natsu), Alice Nine (Tora).
    So I was on the Black Rock Coalition website and Facebook (I'd suggest you check these out if you are into rock and would like to find more bands that are/have Black members) anyway, I came across this article about Tina Bell who fronted the band Bam Bam. It's sad but not surprising how hard those in power have tried to erase her from the Seattle musical legacy. Luckily there's a few pushing for her to get her flowers.

This site is where you can get more information about her and the band. Also it looks like the bands recording will be re-released on vinyl soon so if this is you thing keep a look out. I know I will be buying.

michigo

Slut Kookie Enthusiast
    founder
    Staff
    Jul 22, 2020
    Fans™
    ✨486,747
    Bias
    J-Hooooope
    I love rock music but I mostly stay on the punk/pop punk side. Never really got into grunge apart from a couple pearl jam songs (if they even count as grunge?? lol)

I love learning about and watching documentaries about "unknown" people forgotten by the mainstream. I added the youtube video to my watch later list I'll give them a watch when I'm working tomorrow.

Aug 9, 2020
    Fans™
    ✨50,163
    Bias
    Crystal Lake (Ryo), Crossfaith (Hiro), Nocturnal Bloodlust (Natsu), Alice Nine (Tora).
    I love rock music but I mostly stay on the punk/pop punk side. Never really got into grunge apart from a couple pearl jam songs (if they even count as grunge?? lol)

I love learning about and watching documentaries about "unknown" people forgotten by the mainstream. I added the youtube video to my watch later list I'll give them a watch when I'm working tomorrow.
    You might actually like Bam Bam's music if you are into (traditional) punk.