The Official NCT Thread

michigo

NCT or rather K-NCTzens are getting a little bit of attention in Korea because they hopped out of their cars to watch NCT U perform at 2020 KDMF (Korean Drive-In Music Festival). They weren't supposed to do that, but in true SM fandom fashion, they didn't care.

[ATTACH alt=548F3C41-BEBB-4509-83EC-7F2154938C55.png]887[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH alt=0002906064_001_20201031223913731.jpg]888[/ATTACH]

Another group:

[ATTACH alt=0300E74B-C79F-4DB7-B6EA-176CADC509C2.jpeg]886[/ATTACH]

NCT:

[ATTACH alt=F1F6567A-6D2A-468D-95A2-B3BA73D7D1CD.jpeg]889[/ATTACH]

Here's the performance. Someone's unfortunately blocking it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyWGbIKNMrg

NCT's performance level is so extraordinary that it cannot be fully enjoyed and appreciated from behind the windshield. ?

52d43bb5ccc7a8e226d26a8b2a78b57d058fdb41r1-540-299_00.gif

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[MEDIA=twitter]1325453024425291776[/MEDIA]

Yay!

I'm excited and I am really interested in seeing what the concept is because I'm not sure if I comprehend what is going on in this photo. It looks kinda voyage/vacation vibes.

I'm not enjoying this one as much as the other season. But maybe it will pick up. I think I like seeing more of the 127 members.

I've heard about this, but I've never actually watched it because I get really uncomfortable watching awkward situations.

I've heard about this, but I've never actually watched it because I get really uncomfortable watching awkward situations.

Awww, really? The first one was funny, but awkwardness is one of the million things in life I find funny. I forget that it can actually have make some people uncomfortable.

• Like 1
giphy.gif

Awww, really? The first one was funny, but awkwardness is one of the million things in life I find funny. I forget that it can actually have make some people uncomfortable.

I find awkward and cringy situations funny as well and kind of cute but not in a mean way. It just tickles me if I'm watching one or in one. I think I rarely get second hand embrassment (I've had it before but it's few and far in between).

I think these part 1 and 2 are too close together for me because I'm still enjoying the songs from part one and am still not in the mindset that part 2 is coming. They should have started this 2020 back in the summertime, so it wouldn't be so squished together.

Also, Lucas getting no lines in the entire (part 2) album? Is that actually true?

I think these part 1 and 2 are too close together for me because I'm still enjoying the songs from part one and am still not in the mindset that part 2 is coming. They should have started this 2020 back in the summertime, so it wouldn't be so squished together.

Also, Lucas getting no lines in the entire (part 2) album? Is that actually true?

I'm not sure, but they show his photos in the teaser on the song I.O.U. Maybe it will be like 1-2 lines.

[MEDIA=twitter]1329348689358245889[/MEDIA]

I'm liking the sound of I.O.U. That will probably be my fav. They are close together. But so far pt.1 is sounding better. I know teaser be catfishing sometimes. So imma wait until it comes out.

• Like 1
giphy.gif

I went to go get the cover for part 2 to update this thread discography and tell me why my search results showed all these plagiarism comparisons. It’s the randomness and exaggeration that sends me… each one becomes less true??

NCT-2.jpg

OIP.WfQGojD6Pz6V3w0k0KX14gHaHa?pid=Api&rs=1

OIP.nmQj-PsKK5bcJ1mFourRpgAAAA?pid=Api&rs=1

hqdefault.jpg

41CkSVIgpBL._QL70_.jpg

giphy.gif

I'm not sure, but they show his photos in the teaser on the song I.O.U. Maybe it will be like 1-2 lines.

[MEDIA=twitter]1329348689358245889[/MEDIA]

I'm liking the sound of I.O.U. That will probably be my fav. They are close together. But so far pt.1 is sounding better. I know teaser be catfishing sometimes. So imma wait until it comes out.

Ah, I see. Well, I guess that is better than nothing...

Going based off of these teasers, I think All About You and Raise the Roof will be my favorites. It's gonna be tough to be pt.1 for me because MAW, Faded, Nectar, and From Home are high quality.

I went to go get the cover for part 2 to update this thread discography and tell me why my search results showed all these plagiarism comparisons. It’s the randomness and exaggeration that sends me… each one becomes less true??

NCT-2.jpg

OIP.WfQGojD6Pz6V3w0k0KX14gHaHa?pid=Api&rs=1

OIP.nmQj-PsKK5bcJ1mFourRpgAAAA?pid=Api&rs=1

hqdefault.jpg

41CkSVIgpBL._QL70_.jpg

I can't. People are clowns. ? ?

Pt. 2 was released

[ATTACH type=full]1273[/ATTACH]

Title track for this release is 90s Love

Rest of the new songs

[spoiler=New songs]

Raise The Roof

My Everything

Work It

All About You

I.O.U

Outro: Dream Routine

[spoiler= My Personal Thoughts]

90s Love started as something that sounded, I would like, but overall it could’ve been better. Those bridges ain’t it and fuck up the song every time. Had potential to be some hot shit.

Same with Raise the roof, the very beginning sounded like something I would listen to put it disappointed. The slowing down in the song doesn’t sound too bad but misplaced in this song.

No to my everything.

I’m confused about work it and not in a good way.

All About You, another song that has potential and it not that bad. It’s tolerable. I don’t mind it.

I.O.U this is the only song that I figured I would like on the album and out of all the released songs, it’s the better song than the others, but it has some parts I don’t care for. The chorus could’ve been something more and that would have elevated the song.

The outro was just a thrown together outro, but it is not horrible.

• Like 1
giphy.gif

Pt. 2 was released

[ATTACH type=full" alt="1606133703195.jpeg]1273[/ATTACH]

Title track for this release is 90s Love

Rest of the new songs

[spoiler=New songs]

Raise The Roof

My Everything

Work It

All About You

I.O.U

Outro: Dream Routine

[spoiler= My Personal Thoughts]

90s Love started as something that sounded, I would like, but overall it could’ve been better. Those bridges ain’t it and fuck up the song every time. Had potential to be some hot shit.

Same with Raise the roof, the very beginning sounded like something I would listen to put it disappointed. The slowing down in the song doesn’t sound too bad but misplaced in this song.

No to my everything.

I’m confused about work it and not in a good way.

All About You, another song that has potential and it not that bad. It’s tolerable. I don’t mind it.

I.O.U this is the only song that I figured I would like on the album and out of all the released songs, it’s the better song than the others, but it has some parts I don’t care for. The chorus could’ve been something more and that would have elevated the song.

The outro was just a thrown together outro, but it is not horrible.

My favorite is All About You. It sounds real boy bandish. Maybe that's why I like it.

Raise the roof is my second favorite. Agree with you about the slowing down, it wasn't necessary. The song was great without it.

I.O.U. is okay. It has some nice parts and some not so nice parts.

My Everything is cute... for an OST. However, I'm trying to listen to an NCT album not the Boys Over Flowers soundtrack.

Work it is not it at all.

The Part 1 songs are carrying the full album.

I like some of the visuals in the video. Got me to listen to the whole song. it sounds less terrible, but I still don't think it will make it to my playlist.

are you sure you like some of the visuals or weren't they just nod as bad as the others? ? I was happy with all Ten scenes in the jeans because compared to the other outfit it was SO much better but for itself, the jeans-outfit is also...questionable :uhh:

the song won't make it on my playlist, I however started to like 90's love

• Like 1

I like some of the visuals in the video. Got me to listen to the whole song. it sounds less terrible, but I still don't think it will make it to my playlist.

I can't believe they had the audacity to put Hendery and Ten on this track and in this mv. At least they look good, especially Hendery with his pink hair.

Johnny looks like he was made for this song and mv... I don't mean that in a good way.

This mv actually made the song sound worse to me. Work It should not have been a promoted track at all. It needed to have stayed in the album or in the drafts. I can't believe this is gonna be promoted on music shows.

I can't believe they had the audacity to put Hendery and Ten on this track and in this mv. At least they look good, especially Hendery with his pink hair.

Johnny looks like he was made for this song and mv... I don't mean that in a good way.

This mv actually made the song sound worse to me. Work It should not have been a promoted track at all. It needed to have stayed in the album or in the drafts. I can't believe this is gonna be promoted on music shows.

agree, it's unecessary. I would immediately trade it for a Nectar MV and promo ?

• Like 1

are you sure you like some of the visuals or weren't they just nod as bad as the others? ? I was happy with all Ten scenes in the jeans because compared to the other outfit it was SO much better but for itself, the jeans-outfit is also...questionable :uhh:

the song won't make it on my playlist, I however started to like 90's love

Gurl, the only one I was truly looking at was Yuta ? the rest looked okay in the blur. Part I reigns in supreme compared to part 2. There is no doubt about that, but for me watching the mv makes the song more tolerable. I just wouldn't listen to the song on it's own.

giphy.gif

Congrats to them! ?

[MEDIA=twitter]1332706895526674432[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=twitter]1332706181190565890[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=twitter]1332705661180809218[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=twitter]1332553819230670848[/MEDIA]

• Like 1
giphy.gif

Congrats to them! ?

[MEDIA=twitter]1332706895526674432[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=twitter]1332706181190565890[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=twitter]1332705661180809218[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=twitter]1332553819230670848[/MEDIA]

How nice. Well deserved too. Based off of quality alone, Resonance Part 1 was one of the top 3 kpop albums put out this year imo.

Seeing them all together, it's like a classroom of kids. I sometimes forget how big they are.

4ebf41e6f1b912db570b0a29125c88c7f8572b32.jpg

Congrats to 127 on their individual awards as well.

Make this good y'all ?

[MEDIA=twitter]1333787949847068678[/MEDIA]

This speech is embarrassing me.

Anyways, I'm excited for another Black on Black type performance. Hopefully, the song is just them saying Resonate/Resonance over and over again without the verses that Black on Black had.

• Like 1

This speech is embarrassing me.

Anyways, I'm excited for another Black on Black type performance. Hopefully, the song is just them saying Resonate/Resonance over and over again without the verses that Black on Black had.

Right! Why Mark talking so extra like that?

So are they releasing another song or something? There are so many albums and stuff they have been releasing. It's hard to keep up.

• Like 1
tumblr_otmvrdLYoU1ubqc0co2_500.gifv

Right! Why Mark talking so extra like that?

So are they releasing another song or something? There are so many albums and stuff they have been releasing. It's hard to keep up.

They just released another song/mv, which is a melody of some of the tracks from the Resonance album.

I personally wanted a completely different song, but if it was gonna be a medley, I wish it was of all the title tracks (including the ones they released as their respective units) from this year. I also wish it was better blended. The first half was blended decently (it coulda been a bit better, but still fine). However, once they switched from RtR into Work It, it began to fall apart imo.

The only thing to come from this is that I like Raise the Roof even more now.

Also, Ten. He was supposed to pretend to kick the camera for the transition, but he ended up actually kicking the camera.

:mem0001:

[MEDIA=instagram]CIYZFdMp2a5[/MEDIA]