General Groups Discussion Thread

michigo

25 minutes ago, michiGO said:

This song sounds like it belongs in a musical.

The only good thing that is gonna come out of this is Jackson's reaction at MAMA. 

52d43bb5ccc7a8e226d26a8b2a78b57d058fdb41r1-540-299_00.gif

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, michiGO said:

Whelp... there goes GOT's next comeback budget. JYP spent it all for this stage ugh

I must admit, I chuckled a little when I heard the voiceovers?

SM actually let a black person in the building im SHOCKED

spacer.png

spacer.png

These are promo shots for BOA's 20th anniversary special album, Gallant is covering a song for the album.

This guy again? He also did a song or two with Monsta X... I didn't like ?

I much much like his OWN songs, especially 'Doesn't Matter'. I also like the song he did with Tablo and Eric Nam 'Cave me in'. 

Whelp... there goes GOT's next comeback budget. JYP spent it all for this stage ugh

I must admit, I chuckled a little when I heard the voiceovers?

Yup he's forever given them the short end of the stick in stages and videos....and that's why the company can't promise its investors anything for next year because............. "it is currently very hard for jype and analysts to guarantee company growth for 2021 which depends on got7's renewal of their contracts"

[JUSTIFY] 78d4ece9bff423896f92009e82d89594fbcebcd6.gifv[/JUSTIFY]

This guy again? He also did a song or two with Monsta X... I didn't like ?

I much much like his OWN songs, especially 'Doesn't Matter'. I also like the song he did with Tablo and Eric Nam 'Cave me in'. 

Lol He has a couple of songs that I like but overall I like the sound of his voice more than his music. 

Love Weight in Gold though, and Cave  Me In. I’m interested in hearing him cover BoA.

Yup he's forever given them the short end of the stick in stages and videos....and that's why the company can't promise its investors anything for next year because............. "it is currently very hard for jype and analysts to guarantee company growth for 2021 which depends on got7's renewal of their contracts"

I read an article that he’s supposedly planning to debut groups in Mexico and USA? So he’s gotta he lying about something or trying to guilt them into staying .

I hate that she's lost so much weight ? ?

I hope this comeback is a success for her so she can continue to grow her company, I feel like it would mean a lot for a woman in SK to start up a successful music company of her own accord.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Yohan from X1 released his new song No More which is produced by Zion T. I don't think he is debuting solo as Seungwoo did because he is supposed to be debuting in a new group called  WEi sometime this year or next year.  I'm glad some of X1 are continuing with their music. I liked them, it was a shame they disbanded. 

It's catchy. I'm willing to wait and see what else he comes out with.

Eunsang from X1 will also debut solo next week! Song: Beautiful Scar

spacer.png

spacer.png

There are more teaser photos, but I refuse to show those horrible contacts. I have a bad feeling he will wear them in the music video ?

Anyways, this sounds like it is about to be my new song. But I also know the teasers be clowning me sometimes. I really hope its a bop, but I'll wait to see if I should stan officially. ?

Junho said he wants to debut solo. Hopefully, by seeing Woodz, Seungwoo, Yohan and now Eunsang release music it will push Junho to continue too... I'm willing to give them all a try to see where their solo stuff takes them and see what sounds they take on. Obviously, Woodz and now Seungwoo are my faves. Potentially Eunsang too based on how his debut goes  ?. I'm tired of catfishing teasers ?

Wooseok is still with pentagon.

Minhee and Hyeongjun are members of new group Cravity which are slowly gaining attention.

Dongpyo has been vlogging on youtube and is rumored to debut in a group called DSP N sometime this year or next year. I listened to some of their covers on youtube and that member Sungbu has a nice voice. ? I will be waiting for their debut.

Hangyul and Dohyun debuted as a duo a few months ago.

X1 is doing well so far! ? 

spacer.png[ATTACH]288._xfImport[/ATTACH]

giphy.gif

By itself this song isn’t spectacular but watching Hyolyn perform it takes it up a notch.

I may be projecting but I think she might feel like she pushed the envelope a bit too far with her previous releases. Dally was a bop but the super sensual choreography may not have played well with the GP, and her multicultural backup dancers for ‘See See’ probably cut her promotion for that song short. I only remember her performing that song on a show like twice. I don’t think she promoted Bae at all?

This songs sounds a little ‘safer’ by comparison.

I needed to bring this back up since I love it for some reason lol... Alsoeveryone sounds good but....... My biases (JB& YoungJae) killed it lol

[JUSTIFY] 78d4ece9bff423896f92009e82d89594fbcebcd6.gifv[/JUSTIFY]

Eunsang from X1 will also debut solo next week! Song: Beautiful Scar

spacer.png

spacer.png

There are more teaser photos, but I refuse to show those horrible contacts. I have a bad feeling he will wear them in the music video ?

Anyways, this sounds like it is about to be my new song. But I also know the teasers be clowning me sometimes. I really hope its a bop, but I'll wait to see if I should stan officially. ?

X1 is doing well so far! ? 

spacer.png[ATTACH]288[/ATTACH]

Eunsang is not here to play. I stan. he did that!  ? Stan Eunsang! Stream Beautiful Scar!!

giphy.gif

Wanted to share these performances Of Eunsang sing his song Beautiful Scar off his debut mini album Beautiful Scar! The album is so good, I've been listening to it everyday!

This is the most recent performance:

Woojin (from AB6IX - rapper) is not in this video, but he was in all the other performances. I really liked his part and liked watching him perform it. 

I hope it is because he is busy working and not because he is getting mixed up with the other Woojin ( from SKZ - singer) that is mentioned in the controversy. Some people are online blaming the wrong one.

Here is the rest of the album:

giphy.gif

spacer.png

Junho said he wants to debut solo. Hopefully, by seeing Woodz, Seungwoo, Yohan and now Eunsang release music it will push Junho to continue too... I'm willing to give them all a try to see where their solo stuff takes them and see what sounds they take on.

Junho will be debut in the new group Drippin next month. Teasers are being uploaded now... wonder if he will still have a solo debut? ?

giphy.gif

• 2 weeks later...

NCT Comeback!!!!! Let's goooo ?

There will be new members!!! Totaling to 23! This is shown in the video below

NCT 2020 Resonance Pt. 1 

Ayeee, Fuck it up, fuck it up! ?

spacer.png

giphy.gif