I'll be paying attention this time

[JUSTIFY] 78d4ece9bff423896f92009e82d89594fbcebcd6.gifv[/JUSTIFY]

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't lie...It looks AHMAZING!!!!!.. But man thats a lot people lol

I'll be paying attention this time

I'll be posting all about their content in the NCT thread as more teasers drop. I'm waayyy too excited for this! In the beginning I was worried about too many members, but for some reason I like it. 

giphy.gif

I'll be posting all about their content in the NCT thread as more teasers drop. I'm waayyy too excited for this! In the beginning I was worried about too many members, but for some reason I like it. 

Lord..

I don't be in those NCT streets...let me find out I have to pay more attention lol

Lord..

I don't be in those NCT streets...let me find out I have to pay more attention lol

It never hurts to give it a try. They are really funny and have some good bops, but I think picking a unit and getting familiar with them then moving on to the next worked best for me. 127 and Wayv are my favorites. I will probably be the NCT thread talking to myself and posting some of my favorite content.

giphy.gif

It never hurts to give it a try. They are really funny and have some good bops, but I think picking a unit and getting familiar with them then moving on to the next worked best for me. 127 and Wayv are my favorites. I will probably be the NCT thread talking to myself and posting some of my favorite content.

I like Wayv..but don't have all the names down lol

I be talking to myself mostly in the other threads lol

I'll mosey on over to the NCT thread and keep you company

• 3 weeks later...

So I'm really trying NOT to get into Ateez but Wooyoung???

Sir??? I can't deal with this.

I didn't watch the video (just the 1st 10 seconds), but I can confidently say that Wooyoung is the best looking member in Ateez. He looks good in that outfit too.

52d43bb5ccc7a8e226d26a8b2a78b57d058fdb41r1-540-299_00.gif

I didn't watch the video (just the 1st 10 seconds), but I can confidently say that Wooyoung is the best looking member in Ateez. He looks good in that outfit too.

I never in my life thought I would be attracted to short menz then I got into kpop and now look at me. Lusting after pocket sized boys like a fool. ?

• Like 1

I never in my life thought I would be attracted to short menz then I got into kpop and now look at me. Lusting after pocket sized boys like a fool. ?

I feel that. The shorter idols just have so much charm though. And I just know that they add on an extra 2 inches to their height, which makes it even worse.

I find peace in knowing that idols as tall as Lucas, Johnny, and TXT exist.

• Like 2

alt=basketball wives ugh GIF by VH1https://media3.giphy.com/media/3o7TKxZzyBk4IlS7Is/200.gif[/img]

Jessie and Crack Dawn need to hang it up.....flatscreen

I actually didn't mind the song until Jessi came on and straight up ruined it with that trash rap verse.

Regarding the music video, it seems like he was going for a GD wild, out-there (yk what I'm talking about) aesthetic. But it fell flat.

Also, the way Dawn looks scares me.

• Like 1

I actually didn't mind the song until Jessi came on and straight up ruined it with that trash rap verse.

Regarding the music video, it seems like he was going for a GD wild, out-there (yk what I'm talking about) aesthetic. But it fell flat.

Also, the way Dawn looks scares me.

The beat isn't bad but something about Dawn's voice annoys me, Jessi is always trash and all that mixed in with the visuals really put me off the song lol. If I had listened to it before watching I probably wouldn't have had such an adverse reaction.

The GD influence was HEAVY and really just did not work, you need to ooze charisma to pull of an aesthetic like this and Dawn doesn't have it. I don't wanna speculate on his life but I really feel like him (and hyuna) are on that stuff or something similar, because he's been looking scrawny and dead behind the eyes.

• Like 1

Do y'all have a separate instagram account to follow your faves/fan accounts?

I've been thinking about making one cause I use my main account to keep up, but never actually follow them, like posts, or interact. How is the instagram kpop/other community?

• Like 2

I've been thinking about making one cause I use my main account to keep up, but never actually follow them, like posts, or interact. How is the instagram kpop/other community?

I have a separate one just for all the reasons you stated. I like how Instagram and Twitter even make it so you can add an account and then just switch between the 2 with just a button click. That way my main personal stuff doesn’t get lost in the Kpop/drama world lol

as far as community idk I don’t interact to that level to get to involved lol. Twitter seems like a crazy world but I use it for updates.. to keep track of my favs... and to follow my GOs that I order from. I just use Instagram to look at my favs lol.

• Like 2

I have a separate ig but I use that for selling/trading merch. I guess ig is the only place I technically interact with community but it’s literally just to trade or sell something so I can’t really gauge the community based of my short interactions. Some people are cool some aren’t, it’s a mixed bag.

• Like 2

Thanks [uSER=15]@Whytho[/uSER] and [uSER=1]@michiGO[/uSER]. I guess I'll go ahead and create an alt instagram account. If you see me acting up in Lucas' lives,

giphy.gif

Apparently, JYPE is planning to debut 3 new boy groups. Chinese (2021), Korean (2021), and Japanese. But idk maybe they could focus on the groups they already have instead. :hmph:

Does this mean Got7 decided to say :fu:, we ain't renewing and now JYPE have to scramble and find a way to replace the money they're about to lose?????? Maybe.

I've missed my lil freak. :criesinkorean:

[MEDIA=twitter]1316054079454416897[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=twitter]1316079501973975040[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=twitter]1316065515081617409[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=twitter]1316068026379165696[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=twitter]1316064903690702848[/MEDIA]

I've missed my lil freak. :criesinkorean:

[MEDIA=twitter]1316054079454416897[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=twitter]1316079501973975040[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=twitter]1316065515081617409[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=twitter]1316068026379165696[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=twitter]1316064903690702848[/MEDIA]

Lmao.. You said you loved me

Lmao.. You said you loved me

I can't believe he was really on IG telling these kids they're cheating on him. ? ?

Apparently, JYPE is planning to debut 3 new boy groups. Chinese (2021), Korean (2021), and Japanese. But idk maybe they could focus on the groups they already have instead. :hmph:

Does this mean Got7 decided to say :fu:, we ain't renewing and now JYPE have to scramble and find a way to replace the money they're about to lose?????? Maybe.

When was the last time Got7 had a CB? I feel like it's been a MINUTE since I've heard anything about them while Jackson has been staring television shows and starting fashion lines in China.

• Like 2

I can't believe he was really on IG telling these kids they're cheating on him. ? ?

When was the last time Got7 had a CB? I feel like it's been a MINUTE since I've heard anything about them while Jackson has been staring television shows and starting fashion lines in China.

The last comeback was April 20th and they only promoted for barely 2 weeks.

Jackson finally went back to Korea last week the day after his Street Dance China 3 show that he was on finally ended. And Bam Bam was in some interview the other day saying be patient they have some things they have worked on and coming.

I know some ahgahes at thinking comeback news will come out in the next week or so.

I hope they give more preorder time as well. Last time it was only a few days of preorder before the comeback.

• Like 2

In April and they promoted for less than 2 weeks. A lot has happened in 2020, so it feels like a while ago. Plus, other JYP groups have came back multiple times this year so far, so it feels like they have had even less promotion.

• Like 1