General Groups Discussion Thread

michigo

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:cheering::cheering:

[MEDIA=twitter]1354222353345986561[/MEDIA]

and a little over 2 months left for Jinyoung!

tumblr_inline_oyrgf9vRlS1rxoqni_500.gifv tumblr_nbqztaxo6a1tg2880o3_250.gifv

• 3 weeks later...

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Yohan from X1 released his new song No More which is produced by Zion T. I don't think he is debuting solo as Seungwoo did because he is supposed to be debuting in a new group called WEi sometime this year or next year. I'm glad some of X1 are continuing with their music. I liked them, it was a shame they disbanded.

It's catchy. I'm willing to wait and see what else he comes out with.

Eunsang from X1 will also debut solo next week! Song: Beautiful Scar

spacer.png

spacer.png

There are more teaser photos, but I refuse to show those horrible contacts. I have a bad feeling he will wear them in the music video ?

Anyways, this sounds like it is about to be my new song. But I also know the teasers be clowning me sometimes. I really hope its a bop, but I'll wait to see if I should stan officially. ?

Junho said he wants to debut solo. Hopefully, by seeing Woodz, Seungwoo, Yohan and now Eunsang release music it will push Junho to continue too... I'm willing to give them all a try to see where their solo stuff takes them and see what sounds they take on. Obviously, Woodz and now Seungwoo are my faves. Potentially Eunsang too based on how his debut goes ?. I'm tired of catfishing teasers ?

Wooseok is still with pentagon.

Minhee and Hyeongjun are members of new group Cravity which are slowly gaining attention.

Dongpyo has been vlogging on youtube and is rumored to debut in a group called DSP N sometime this year or next year. I listened to some of their covers on youtube and that member Sungbu has a nice voice. ? I will be waiting for their debut.

Hangyul and Dohyun debuted as a duo a few months ago.

X1 is doing well so far! ?

spacer.png[ATTACH alt=x1.jpg]288[/ATTACH]

allkpop_1612452194_20210204-dongpyo.jpg

mirae-22.jpg

Dongpyo from X1 will be debut in Mirae next month. Mirae was formerly DSP N who I’ve been following for a little bit once I heard he was joining their trainees. Going to give this group a chance because of him, but I’m a little disappointed Sung Bu hasn’t been announced as a member I been liking his voice in their YouTube content. What are they going to do with him? Save him for another group or debut him later? His voice is too good to stay a trainee.

They are live on vlive right now Douhyun sounded so good when he was singing a little. He had me like and the members like “hold up”…

[HEADING=2]We are MIRAE - V LIVE[/HEADING]

I think Dongpyo, Douhyun, and Khael are the members that seem the most interesting right now.

I think they can be an interesting group if they bring it and don’t go for a cute sort of group. Something about watching a new young group on vlive they have that liveliness because they aren’t tried yet. ?

giphy.gif

mirae-22.jpg

Dongpyo from X1 will be debut in Mirae next month. Mirae was formerly DSP N who I’ve been following for a little bit once I heard he was joining their trainees. Going to give this group a chance because of him, but I’m a little disappointed Sung Bu hasn’t been announced as a member I been liking his voice in their YouTube content. What are they going to do with him? Save him for another group or debut him later? His voice is too good to stay a trainee.

They are live on vlive right now Douhyun sounded so good when he was singing a little. He had me like and the members like “hold up”…

I think Dongpyo, Douhyun, and Khael are the members that seem the most interesting right now.

I think they can be an interesting group if they bring it and don’t go for a cute sort of group. Something about watching a new young group on vlive they have that liveliness because they aren’t tried yet. ?

I've decided to adopt this group a week or two ago lol... Dongpyo is my little baby.. My POO lmao

I also hope they don't go for the cutesy concept and go a bit harder. I really have no business picking up another group but I can't help it, hopefully they don't disappoint.

I never catch lives SMH

[JUSTIFY] 78d4ece9bff423896f92009e82d89594fbcebcd6.gifv[/JUSTIFY]

I've decided to adopt this group a week or two ago lol... Dongpyo is my little baby.. My POO lmao

I also hope they don't go for the cutesy concept and go a bit harder. I really have no business picking up another group but I can't help it, hopefully they don't disappoint.

I never catch lives SMH

He is adorable! I liked him in X1, but then again, I liked all the members in that group. Same, I like to know which new groups are out there, not really interested in following any of the new ones unless they have ties to groups or artists I have already liked. Like Dongpyo. But now Imma have to wait and see what they do with Sung Bu when they used to be Dsp N because the boy was singing. So I guess I will be getting into another group if he debuts. Damn, this is why I can't be getting into pre-debuts. That's how they be getting me. ?

The live from earlier might be reposted later. It was funny. The teasers look pretty good for a new group. They got the charisma, now they just need good music. Can't wait!

giphy.gif

He is adorable! I liked him in X1, but then again, I liked all the members in that group. Same, I like to know which new groups are out there, not really interested in following any of the new ones unless they have ties to groups or artists I have already liked. Like Dongpyo. But now Imma have to wait and see what they do with Sung Bu when they used to be Dsp N because the boy was singing. So I guess I will be getting into another group if he debuts. Damn, this is why I can't be getting into pre-debuts. That's how they be getting me. ?

The live from earlier might be reposted later. It was funny. The teasers look pretty good for a new group. They got the charisma, now they just need good music. Can't wait!

I'm telling myself that its ok to add 1 or 2 predebut groups since some of the older groups may settle down in the next year or 2 lol.

I was also pulled in to adopting the whole group when I started seeing their teasers, they were nice and not too "look at me I'm the bestest boy" lol I'm really hoping the music matches the energy they seemed to be putting out. I'll go look for a replay a little later on of the live.

You are gonna make me wonder about Sung Bu as well, the way these boys get shuffled around seems tiring.

qor4u92ti9eEbXMltG5-s.jpg

KCON is coming up and the some of the line up was announced...

3/20(SAT) - 3/28(SUN)

I’ll be watching if Woodz stays in the line up but if any of you are interested in the rest of the 1st lineup:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooPUjIWfRuc

202102kLWsRIrwUT.jpg

Still waiting on the 2nd and 3rd lineup

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/KCON/videos

• Like 1
giphy.gif

As always I'm only really intersted in two of these groups lol.

If it was able to be held in person and I lived in Cali I probably would have bought a ticket but unless there's a lot more groups I like I'll probably just find the clips on twt/tumblr.

• Like 1

qor4u92ti9eEbXMltG5-s.jpg

KCON is coming up and the some of the line up was announced...

3/20(SAT) - 3/28(SUN)

I’ll be watching if Woodz stays in the line up but if any of you are interested in the rest of the 1st lineup:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooPUjIWfRuc

202102kLWsRIrwUT.jpg

Still waiting on the 2nd and 3rd lineup

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/KCON/videos

The last two line ups

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X098reyHToQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fj9vt913nfQ

• Like 1
giphy.gif

[MEDIA=twitter]1366047044062879746[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=twitter]1366048808220639234[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=twitter]1366051073723494400[/MEDIA]

tumblr_inline_oyrgf9vRlS1rxoqni_500.gifv tumblr_nbqztaxo6a1tg2880o3_250.gifv

• 2 weeks later...

mirae-22.jpg

Alright Mirae, i c u, not bad! Look at Dongpyo so cute! I think this was a very safe debut for them if that makes sense. They are so upbeat and I think this debut goes with that. Sweet dreams is my favorite so far!

giphy.gif

Alright Mirae, i c u, not bad! Look at Dongpyo so cute! I think this was a very safe debut for them if that makes sense. They are so upbeat and I think this debut goes with that. Sweet dreams is my favorite so far!

This is my little baby idol group I'm claiming for now lol. And DongPyo is My little Pyo/Poo lol.

I've been soo busy today and now I'm tired. I'll give them a full proper listen tomorrw

This is my little baby idol group I'm claiming for now lol. And DongPyo is My little Pyo/Poo lol.

I've been soo busy today and now I'm tired. I'll give them a full proper listen tomorrw

oooo tell me what you think when you do

giphy.gif

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

:yodawhee::yodawhee::yodawhee:

2PM IS COMING BACK TO SAVE THE INDUSTRY. GROWN AND SEXY. GROWN MENZ DOING GROWN MEN TINGZ.

• 2 weeks later...