The Official SuperM Thread

Raeni

Mtopia Episode 8.

Lucas is so smart (as expected of an Aquarian). He really helped solve a lot of the clues. Even if his members won't acknowledge how his intelligence helped them complete the mission, I will. He really came through and held it down.

As soon as I saw that black and red wheel, I thought they would immediately read the letters by block, but I guess not. Thank goodness for Lucas, otherwise they woulda been stuck in that room for a lot longer.

52d43bb5ccc7a8e226d26a8b2a78b57d058fdb41r1-540-299_00.gif

Whoever filmed that Corden performance needs to get fired ASAP...

Agreed. I like looking at them and all, but there was no need for me to see up Ten's nostril. The zooms and cuts were completely random and disorganized. Ruined the performance.

• Like 1

Agreed. I like looking at them and all, but there was no need for me to see up Ten's nostril. The zooms and cuts were completely random and disorganized. Ruined the performance.

that and it took away from the choreo and made them look like they don't practise

with the colourful costumes and sht it almost makes you feel dizzy

tenor.gif

but Taemin and Ten looked beautiful in every closeup lol

even thru that awful camera work the stage presence from those 2 was noticeable

• Like 1

Hello!!!! Another thread I don't have time for but must watch lol.

Haven't seen the Corden performance yet but by the sound of it I haven't missed much.

Who else is loving Mtopia? I think it's great, they all make me laugh. I tell you what though, I would never get out of an escape room. Unless someone rescued me they would find my corpse in some corner three weeks later. I would never fathom it all out. Lucas is a clever soul though. Not just a pretty face then, ha!

Hello!!!! Another thread I don't have time for but must watch lol.

Haven't seen the Corden performance yet but by the sound of it I haven't missed much.

Who else is loving Mtopia? I think it's great, they all make me laugh. I tell you what though, I would never get out of an escape room. Unless someone rescued me they would find my corpse in some corner three weeks later. I would never fathom it all out. Lucas is a clever soul though. Not just a pretty face then, ha!

I really enjoy Mtopia. They are all very funny. The imposter episode especially because Lucas was bad at faking it and poor Kai got exposed by Baekhyun was found out right away.

Yes, Lucas comes off as very intelligent. I think the language barrier and his goofiness makes people think he isn't too smart.

• Like 1

I really enjoy Mtopia. They are all very funny. The imposter episode especially because Lucas was bad at faking it and poor Kai got exposed by Baekhyun was found out right away.

Yes, Lucas comes off as very intelligent. I think the language barrier and his goofiness makes people think he isn't too smart.

I love Lucas lol

Well that camera work was certainly something!!! Did they have a 12 year old high on a sugar rush filming it ?? Made me feel a bit seasick ??

• Like 1

Yayy a SuperM thread!

Thanks for the link to the Corden performance.

Just from the thumbnail, the camerawork looks a damn mess :seriously:

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I'm not sure where to put this, but if this is in the wrong thread, I'm sorry, but since he's a SuperM member, here's Kai's solo!

• Like 2

"Call me crazy, call me selfish

I'm the baddest and I'm worth it"

~ Rina Sawayama

I'm not sure where to put this, but if this is in the wrong thread, I'm sorry, but since he's a SuperM member, here's Kai's solo!

I really really like this song. I've been going mmmh mmmh yeah randomly since I listened to it. It's so groovy and makes me feel mmmh mmmh.

• Like 2

I really really like this song. I've been going mmmh mmmh yeah randomly since I listened to it. It's so groovy and makes me feel mmmh mmmh.

Me too! I'm glad he went the R&B route instead of something more pop since it suits him more.

• Like 2

"Call me crazy, call me selfish

I'm the baddest and I'm worth it"

~ Rina Sawayama