Official SHINee Thread

michigo

[uSERGROUP=19]@SHAWOLS[/uSERGROUP] What's going on??? Why did it take me this long to notice we don't have a shinee thread? In honor of Minho being released soon I think it's high time we had one!

width=623pxhttps://0.soompi.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/17044223/SHINee.jpg?s=900x600&e=t[/img]

SHINee Fandom Name: Shawol

SHINee Official Fan Color: Pearl Aqua

SHINee Official Accounts:

Instagram: @shinee

Facebook: shinee

Youtube:

Official Website: shinee.smtown

Twitter: SHINee

Members

[ATTACH type=full" width="337px" alt="8.png]1013[/ATTACH]

Stage Name: Onew (온유)

Birth Name: Lee Jin Ki (이진기)

Position: Leader, Main Vocalist

[ATTACH type=full" width="384px" alt="4a.png]1015[/ATTACH]

Stage Name: Key (키)

Birth Name: Kim Ki Bum (김기범)

Position: Lead Rapper, Lead Dancer, Sub Vocalist

[ATTACH type=full" width="381px" alt="9.png]1014[/ATTACH]

Stage Name: Minho (민호)

Birth Name: Choi Min Ho (최민호)

Position: Main Rapper, Sub Vocalist, Visual

[ATTACH type=full" width="387px" alt="3A.png]1016[/ATTACH]

Stage Name: Taemin (태민)

Birth Name: Lee Tae Min (이태민)

Position: Main Dancer, Sub Vocalist, Maknae

Member for Eternity:

[ATTACH type=full" width="410px" alt="2a.png]1017[/ATTACH]

Stage Name: Jonghyun (종현)

Birth Name: Kim Jong Hyun (김종현)

Position: Main Vocalist

• Like 3

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've debated making one for weeks, was waiting until after my computer arrived and then after elections and with Minho's coming back.

But I've already been talking to myself in the GOT7 and Wonho Thread lol

I didn't want to be annoying making another thread especially since I don't know how many Shawols are over here.

[JUSTIFY] 78d4ece9bff423896f92009e82d89594fbcebcd6.gifv[/JUSTIFY]

I've debated making one for weeks, was waiting until after my computer arrived and then after elections and with Minho's coming back.

But I've already been talking to myself in the GOT7 and Wonho Thread lol

I didn't want to be annoying making another thread especially since I don't know how many Shawols are over here.

Pls don't even think you're being annoying! ?

I think right now it's just you, and maybe one other font but that's all we need! I figure the more we post the more we'll attract more varied members. I be talking to myself all up and down the Girl Groups thread lmao.

SHINee Performance are on another level...they LOOK and SOUND good at the same time lol

[spoiler=More Live Performances]

Some of my Fav looks

Ultimate Look for me... BAD B*tch Central lmao

Everyone else's Fav's COULD NEVA (including some of my other bias's lol)

SHINee.jpg

I see other groups trying to bring out the throwback/ Retro look.

It's not hitting the way they did it ..They made it look natural and not just a concept

5.png

This because BABIES lol

8830331636bbb97bebf41aed37c3eb38.jpg

Love them in suits

208efee4b7f6f760299ff25a1e433aad.jpg

I just like it

tumblr_p1dj3ekNVJ1u22rjso1_640.jpg

I loved this look too

tumblr_noi361wc2U1twwvh2o1_500.jpg

• Like 1

I've started to go down the Shinee rabbit hole and they are so cute.

Even though I've just started to go through his discography I love Taemin ?.

• Like 2

I've started to go down the Shinee rabbit hole and they are so cute.

Even though I've just started to go through his discography I love Taemin ?.

Taemin has be giving me LIFE with Never Gonna Dance Again: Act1 & @..... Both of those albums are no skips... I have had Idea stuck in my head the last 3 days and criminal was stuck as well when it cam out.. I also LOVE most of the other songs on both albums and the ones i don't love I LIKE lol

• Like 1

Taemin has be giving me LIFE with Never Gonna Dance Again: Act1 & @..... Both of those albums are no skips... I have had Idea stuck in my head the last 3 days and criminal was stuck as well when it cam out.. I also LOVE most of the other songs on both albums and the ones i don't love I LIKE lol

I'm excited to listen to them. I loved criminal and idea. He really danced his behind off in IDEA but that seem to be the standard for him to always do the choreo justice, imo.

• Like 1

Ok, so every time I turn around someone is saying I "should know" the Got7 and Shinee tee - I dont. Meet me in the private tea thread and spill.

[uSERGROUP=19]@SHAWOLS[/uSERGROUP] What's going on??? Why did it take me this long to notice we don't have a shinee thread? In honor of Minho being released soon I think it's high time we had one!

width=623pxhttps://0.soompi.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/17044223/SHINee.jpg?s=900x600&e=t[/img]

SHINee Fandom Name: Shawol

SHINee Official Fan Color: Pearl Aqua

SHINee Official Accounts:

Instagram: @shinee

Facebook: shinee

Youtube:

Official Website: shinee.smtown

Twitter: SHINee

Members

[ATTACH type=full" width="337px" alt="8.png]1013[/ATTACH]

Stage Name: Onew (온유)

Birth Name: Lee Jin Ki (이진기)

Position: Leader, Main Vocalist

[ATTACH type=full" width="384px" alt="4a.png]1015[/ATTACH]

Stage Name: Key (키)

Birth Name: Kim Ki Bum (김기범)

Position: Lead Rapper, Lead Dancer, Sub Vocalist

[ATTACH type=full" width="381px" alt="9.png]1014[/ATTACH]

Stage Name: Minho (민호)

Birth Name: Choi Min Ho (최민호)

Position: Main Rapper, Sub Vocalist, Visual

[ATTACH type=full" width="387px" alt="3A.png]1016[/ATTACH]

Stage Name: Taemin (태민)

Birth Name: Lee Tae Min (이태민)

Position: Main Dancer, Sub Vocalist, Maknae

Member for Eternity:

[ATTACH type=full" width="410px" alt="2a.png]1017[/ATTACH]

Stage Name: Jonghyun (종현)

Birth Name: Kim Jong Hyun (김종현)

Position: Main Vocalist

Ok, so every time I turn around someone is saying I "should know" the Got7 and Shinee tee - I dont. Meet me in the private tea thread and spill.

? ?

Unfortunately I don't have any Shinee tea, mostly because I don't really seek out tea for anyone. Besides the obvious that [iSPOILER]Key is gay and apparently has been linked with models.[/iSPOILER]

fair enough - I wasnt looking for any either, but i felt like they were making fun of me for not knowing any on either of them. It made me feel inadequate.

? ?

Unfortunately I don't have any Shinee tea, mostly because I don't really seek out tea for anyone. Besides the obvious that [iSPOILER]Key is gay and apparently has been linked with models.[/iSPOILER]

fair enough - I wasnt looking for any either, but i felt like they were making fun of me for not knowing any on either of them. It made me feel inadequate.

You're not alone I only know the bit I know because I've been following shinee and got7 since they debuted.

• Like 1

I'm never gonna get Taemin out of my head.. I've been singing and playing IDEA since it came out. Got me in the house like

" My ah-ah, My ah-ah, My ah......My- I-DE-A "

d65a10c76517a9f3474ad99e6dd4dde6ac63f327.gifv

• Like 1

I'm never gonna get Taemin out of my head.. I've been singing and playing IDEA since it came out. Got me in the house like

" My ah-ah, My ah-ah, My ah......My- I-DE-A "

d65a10c76517a9f3474ad99e6dd4dde6ac63f327.gifv

This is gonna be sacrilege as a shawol but Taemins solo stuff doesn't ....'Move' me (hehehe) like it's supposed to. I love his work apart of Shinee but the majority of his solo albums/singles have not really captured my attention apart from Want.

pls don't burn me alive

[ATTACH type=full" width="203px]1041[/ATTACH]

This is gonna be sacrilege as a shawol but Taemins solo stuff doesn't ....'Move' me (hehehe) like it's supposed to. I love his work apart of Shinee but the majority of his solo albums/singles have not really captured my attention apart from Want.

pls don't burn me alive

[ATTACH type=full" width="203px" alt="tumblr_abb8f1a07e4b21961fd455ba96a05ee5_9e0ff745_400.png]1041[/ATTACH]

tumblr_inline_oi76qrR4qV1tpfhda_400.gifv

Nothing on Never Gonna Dance Again Act 1 & 2 ...... NOTHING?!?!?!?!?!

How Sway?

tumblr_inline_oi76qrR4qV1tpfhda_400.gifv

Nothing on Never Gonna Dance Again Act 1 & 2 ...... NOTHING?!?!?!?!?!

How Sway?

To be fair!! I haven't listened to Pt 2. yet so the jury's still out on that but idkkk there's just something that doesn't bowl me over? Like I can clearly see that he's talented but I'm not knocked out :sobbing:

To be fair!! I haven't listened to Pt 2. yet so the jury's still out on that but idkkk there's just something that doesn't bowl me over? Like I can clearly see that he's talented but I'm not knocked out :sobbing:

I hope works out.. I love Taemin's solo stuff lol

On another note I'm ready to see what going to happen with SHINee since MY 1st LOVE is about to be discharged...I'm overwhelmed this month lmao

I hope works out.. I love Taemin's solo stuff lol

On another note I'm ready to see what going to happen with SHINee since MY 1st LOVE is about to be discharged...I'm overwhelmed this month lmao

I'll give it a spin, maybe I'm not open-minded enough lol

There's WAY too much going on right during these last two months I'm praying for the multistans that have a comeback every other week during the end of this year. I wonder if Shinee would have a comeback soon after Minho is discharged or if they'd wait awhile? I need new Shinee stuff, I'm having withdrawals.

• Like 1

I'll give it a spin, maybe I'm not open-minded enough lol

There's WAY too much going on right during these last two months I'm praying for the multistans that have a comeback every other week during the end of this year. I wonder if Shinee would have a comeback soon after Minho is discharged or if they'd wait awhile? I need new Shinee stuff, I'm having withdrawals.

I'm struggling right now lmao

I'm a multi ... and purposely not trying to check out any other groups because I don't have the time or money for all this lol.

It doesn't help that I love A Lot of the K R&B chill type music...and they are All having comebacks right now too.. I'm just spending my days listening to new music, watching videos and interviews and whatever else lol.

And Yet I STILL want new SHINee music lmao. If they do wait awhile I hope its not more that a few months because i'm greedy lmao...and I want to see more of Minho.

• Like 1

I'm struggling right now lmao

I'm a multi ... and purposely not trying to check out any other groups because I don't have the time or money for all this lol.

It doesn't help that I love A Lot of the K R&B chill type music...and they are All having comebacks right now too.. I'm just spending my days listening to new music, watching videos and interviews and whatever else lol.

And Yet I STILL want new SHINee music lmao. If they do wait awhile I hope its not more that a few months because i'm greedy lmao...and I want to see more of Minho.

I've really streamlined the amount of groups I follow in the past few years and I'm glad I did because I would be going nuts right now with all these groups lol.

Before COVID I would have said they'd have a comeback asap but now? I'm torn between feeling like they would take their time and also they might rush things a bit, who knows! I just know that I NEEED new Shinee content in my life.

Hi Shawols! It's your friendly, neighbourhood WonHOE dropping by to say hello...

Spotted this thread and thought I'd have a little mooch over. I've been watching some of the clips people put up with funny SHINee stuff and I've got to say Key is one petty bitch so I LOVE HIM!! I really like the Married to the Music mv even though I'm half horrified by it at the same time. I'll be honest though, I kind of avoided them for a while because of Jonghyun. I've not been into kpop that long but I do remember reading about it when he passed away. This is going to sound really weird but I actually find him difficult to watch, not because he isn't funny or talented, but because it makes me feel kinda sad. But I've been making myself do it and I'm glad I have. Love Sherlock too. They are excellent performers I must say.

Also, it's funny how the dynamic changes with groups and probably age too. I first watched Taemin with sperm and he seemed very elegant and almost aloof in some respects in comparison to the others. Then I saw him with SHINee and thought, is this the same guy?! ?

Also, it's funny how the dynamic changes with groups and probably age too. I first watched Taemin with sperm and he seemed very elegant and almost aloof in some respects in comparison to the others. Then I saw him with SHINee and thought, is this the same guy?!

I haven't watched much of his clips with other groups but he turns the maknae to 11 when he's with Shinee lol, which makes sense I guess because he was a literal kid when they debuted.

I get what you meant about Jjong too, when he passed I took a really long break from Shinee I couldn't even listen to the comebacks they had after his passing because it still felt too raw. This year I finally got through a lot of their backlog without feeling like I'm going to tear up, it's still so surreal to see them perform/do variety shows without him there.

I haven't watched much of his clips with other groups but he turns the maknae to 11 when he's with Shinee lol, which makes sense I guess because he was a literal kid when they debuted.

I get what you meant about Jjong too, when he passed I took a really long break from Shinee I couldn't even listen to the comebacks they had after his passing because it still felt too raw. This year I finally got through a lot of their backlog without feeling like I'm going to tear up, it's still so surreal to see them perform/do variety shows without him there.

I honestly thought he was some ethereal, delicate soul when watching him with sperm. Not quite the case lol. I couldn't believe he was only 14 at debut though, that's way too young.

Yeah, I literally felt that I couldn't look at Jjong to start with but he's left a wonderful legacy so I guess that's something. Still a dreadful shame though. I can't imagine how hard it was for the others to carry on (I suspect they were forced to do a comeback before they were ready)

But on a lighter note, I'm off for a bit of a Key fest on youtube!