Official SHINee Thread

michigo

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Taemin hopped on Vlive for like 6 mins.. he had to let it be known

[MEDIA=twitter]1328940896050683904[/MEDIA]

He asks some very valid questions, WHY is he like this lmaooo.

I love Taemin feeling his beat, go 'head Tae!

:imhere:

He asks some very valid questions, WHY is he like this lmaooo.

I love Taemin feeling his beat, go 'head Tae!

:imhere:

I love Taemin...Even tho Minho is my Huzzband lmao.

I actually love each member for various reason.

Also I secretly sometimes call Taemin "Tae Tae" in my head but shhhhh

[JUSTIFY] 78d4ece9bff423896f92009e82d89594fbcebcd6.gifv[/JUSTIFY]

I love Taemin...Even tho Minho is my Huzzband lmao.

I actually love each member for various reason.

Also I secretly sometimes call Taemin "Tae Tae" in my head but shhhhh

Key has been steadily been my bias since debut but Shinee is one of those groups where I can say that I love all of the members equally for their individual strengths. It took me a bit longer to get to know Taemin since he was so young when they debuted and Key/Minho stole my attention right away. But I've loved watching him grow as an artist over the years. ?

Don't worry I can keep a secret lolol

Key has been steadily been my bias since debut but Shinee is one of those groups where I can say that I love all of the members equally for their individual strengths. It took me a bit longer to get to know Taemin since he was so young when they debuted and Key/Minho stole my attention right away. But I've loved watching him grow as an artist over the years. ?

Don't worry I can keep a secret lolol

Key gives me Messy Bestie vibes and I love it lmao

Key gives me Messy Bestie vibes and I love it lmao

When they debuted I had a legitimate crush on Key, I was still in highschool and didn't know any better. Then I got older and started paying more attention and finally realised OH!...he is not for me :mj-laugh:

Now we're ultimate besties in my head.

Taemin is too cute..lol

I love watching him pose and do his photoshoot....

Also SO sweet Minho had sent coats to Taemin and all the staff..

Imagine being so wealthy you can just sent winter wardrobe to your entire staff and friends for no reason...

1*Irqbz57ypBnuGTuqmbkBXw.jpeg

I was thinking the exact same thing.. like my Man really got it like that lol. He was sending Taemin food trucks and everything while he was serving. I think they already have a song cooked up too. In the live the other day Minho mentioned he might need a wig to promote their song lol.......yes I'm reaching lol

[MEDIA=twitter]1329147143844671492[/MEDIA]

So happy to see SHINee finally back together! also mess at Key and Minho back to their regular programming of always fighting lmaooo. Minho was extra as hell showing up to the music show still in his uniform but that just shows how excited he was to see them aww.

95fda5a916de11e7299b78cf4ba2ccb299d86422.gifv

While we wait for the comeback announcement, what are some of y'all favourite b-sides?

I'll list a few of mine.

[spoiler=spoiler for mobile]

^ I honestly think this is one of their BEST songs.

Let me stop there cos I'll be here all night lol.

edit:

Sorry this just popped up and I HAD to add it ? .

While we wait for the comeback announcement, what are some of y'all favourite b-sides?

I'll list a few of mine.

[spoiler=spoiler for mobile]

^ I honestly think this is one of their BEST songs.

Let me stop there cos I'll be here all night lol.

edit:

Sorry this just popped up and I HAD to add it ? .

I love soo many, but I'll keep it short

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEPRHQek2Hw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9v_oHtsl18

spacer.png

GOT7 • NCT Dream • Itzy • TXT • Twice • Seventeen • Stray Kids

They will be given approximately 2 weeks to have their big ot4 comeback squeezed between nct and aespa comebacks. It's going to be snsd's 10 year anniversary promo period all over again.

I don't care though I'm ready to get my life and scream those fanchants! I swear shinee has the best ones. I can't listen to lucifer without hearing the fanchants.

They will be given approximately 2 weeks to have their big ot4 comeback squeezed between nct and aespa comebacks. It's going to be snsd's 10 year anniversary promo period all over again.

I don't care though I'm ready to get my life and scream those fanchants! I swear shinee has the best ones. I can't listen to lucifer without hearing the fanchants.

I may be in the minority but I kinda prefer a shorter promotion period, there's always so much content I can barely get through most it lol.

I may be in the minority but I kinda prefer a shorter promotion period, there's always so much content I can barely get through most it lol.

I prefer shorter promotion periods with groups that I know are going to get at least 2-3 comebacks a year. But with older groups that I have no clue when and if I'll see them again? I want at least a months worth of content to sustain me

• Like 1

I prefer shorter promotion periods with groups that I know are going to get at least 2-3 comebacks a year. But with older groups that I have no clue when and if I'll see them again? I want at least a months worth of content to sustain me

Yeah I can see that, I’ll never understand how SM continues to shaft shinee and it’s members when they’re clearly the big bawses of kpop that everyone respects.

I lost hope for SM to do right by them a long time ago. :criesinkorean:

When they debuted I had a legitimate crush on Key, I was still in highschool and didn't know any better. Then I got older and started paying more attention and finally realised OH!...he is not for me :mj-laugh:

Now we're ultimate besties in my head.

I love Key soooo much! I've got a real crush on him too. I keep watching him on youtube being petty and evil. I've always said I don't have a particular type but I've started to notice a bit of a pattern with a lot of my faves. Apart from Key there is my beloved Wonho, J Hope and Ten.

[ATTACH type=full]1274[/ATTACH]

I think I might have a type after all.....

Anyway, I must start listening to some actual SHINee music a bit more. Really like Lucifer and Sherlock too. Will have a go at the b sides recommended earlier in the thread.

Anyway, I must start listening to some actual SHINee music a bit more. Really like Lucifer and Sherlock too. Will have a go at the b sides recommended earlier in the thread.

Yes please check out their b-sides! People are not exaggerating when they say that Shinee has the best discography in kpop, every album is amazing and deserves a listen!

• Like 1

Also forgot to post this the other day, how cute of him. :daww:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=id=It8pe0WFHhk;list=WL

Oh this is a lovely song and the MV is just gorgeous ❤️❤️❤️❤️

I've just sat here and watched it 5 times in a row. I love Paris. Beautiful city and gorgeous man, what more could you want?!

Excuse me while I go and watch it another 5 times...

• Like 1

Shawols! May I ask...

what this is??! It's FABULOUS! Sounds like it's from a stage musical and I suspect it will have to go on my guilty pleasure list because it's just crazy. Makes me want to start dancing.

I do love a fun, nonsensical song every now and then lol

ETA; their live performances are amazing, they all sound good.

Shawols! May I ask...

what this is??! It's FABULOUS! Sounds like it's from a stage musical and I suspect it will have to go on my guilty pleasure list because it's just crazy. Makes me want to start dancing.

I do love a fun, nonsensical song every now and then lol

ETA; their live performances are amazing, they all sound good.

I HATED woof woof when I heard it on Odd but I just knew it was one of those songs that were meant to rock a concert.

That jazzy breakdown from Onew at the end is my favourite part of the song. This video is making sad that I never bought That Shinee World Concert DVD, they're all so expensive now. :sobbing: