Official SHINee Thread

michigo

I HATED woof woof when I heard it on Odd but I just knew it was one of those songs that were meant to rock a concert.

That jazzy breakdown from Onew at the end is my favourite part of the song. This video is making sad that I never bought That Shinee World Concert DVD, they're all so expensive now. :sobbing:

It's definitely a song that is meant to be performed and I have just sat here for nearly an hour watching it. I need to step away from the laptop now!!

Key and his 'where are the treats?' line though..

[ATTACH type=full]1290[/ATTACH]

Just brilliant lol. Makes me laugh every time, he genuinely sounds like he actually wants treats.

Onew's voice is outstanding though, I knew Jonghyun sounded amazing but I love the tone of Onew's so much.

Right, that's it. Off I go to my real life now before I get sucked into the world of SHINee even more!!!

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woof woof was such a moment for shawols because when it came out we were all PISSED that shinee's perfect bside reputation was thrown in the garbage and we were all convinced they somehow got an exo song reject. Then they performed it in concert and next thing you know we're all shouting every lyric and throwing it back.

It was kind of like the shinee world rap in that sense. Yeah it's embarrassing but does it or does it not crank up the party?

• Like 1

It was kind of like the shinee world rap in that sense. Yeah it's embarrassing but does it or does it not crank up the party?

The Shinee World slaps so hard TO THIS DAY idc how embarrassing it is ??, whenever "We got the flow it's break your naughty" starts I'm OUT OF MY SEAT.

DBIBIBIBIBIBIS

alt=k-pop lucifer GIFhttps://media0.giphy.com/media/3ohuAmoP0HzIdgUf2E/200.gif[/img]

:sobbing::sobbing::sobbing::sobbing:

• Like 2

Woof woof was such a moment for shawols because when it came out we were all PISSED that shinee's perfect bside reputation was thrown in the garbage and we were all convinced they somehow got an exo song reject. Then they performed it in concert and next thing you know we're all shouting every lyric and throwing it back.

Exo reject lol. I love exo but they could never have performed this song like SHINee, not in a million years!

The Shinee World slaps so hard TO THIS DAY idc how embarrassing it is ??, whenever "We got the flow it's break your naughty" starts I'm OUT OF MY SEAT.

DBIBIBIBIBIBIS

alt=k-pop lucifer GIFhttps://media0.giphy.com/media/3ohuAmoP0HzIdgUf2E/200.gif[/img]

:sobbing::sobbing::sobbing::sobbing:

I'll be checking that out at some point then. Not now though as I really am switching off the damn laptop. No prizes for guessing what I've been watching for the last hour or so.

I'm going to have to cancel my internet access or something. This shit is getting ridiculous, I think I'm a bit addicted lol.

• 3 weeks later...

^ I saw Key posting about Minho yesterday and I still thought his page was a scam lol. Instagram needs to give him his blue check already.

It took me a few hours to believe it as well lol. It wasn't until after he announced the name again on Vlive.

[JUSTIFY] 78d4ece9bff423896f92009e82d89594fbcebcd6.gifv[/JUSTIFY]

Jinki is adorable he always looks like he gives really good hugs :daww:, as much as I love the cute little vids I need to know where the music is!!

Shawols gotta start harassing SM like the Navy harasses Rihanna ? ?

I'VE BEEN TRYING NOT TO CRY ALL DAY!!!

alt=Sad Pauly D GIF by A Double Shot At https://media0.giphy.com/media/ckGndVa23sCk9pae4l/200.gif[/img]

71bc1a448f2bfd3761c8f5886b80883e9041bb46.gifv

8b862f2a5cddbab13155a6c1680378e9b87891ed.gifv

:criesinkorean::criesinkorean::criesinkorean::criesinkorean:

I was minding my business until twitter decided to smack me in the face with this post. He really was such a beautiful person, the industry- really the world didn't deserve him.

• 2 weeks later...

I can't help but think of how Cute Jinki is with his little videos, even tho he's a grown man. I just have to saw Aww lol

LEE JINKIIIII *minho voice*

He's the most adorable grown man I've ever seen lol. Are you watching the SM Town concert tonight? I only really wanna see Shinee and Red Velvet so I'm debating if it's worth staying up.

LEE JINKIIIII *minho voice*

He's the most adorable grown man I've ever seen lol. Are you watching the SM Town concert tonight? I only really wanna see Shinee and Red Velvet so I'm debating if it's worth staying up.

I said it before I just LOVE each member of SHINee for different reasons lol A grown man should not be this adorable. And yes since it starts at 9 pm my time I'll be watching it even tho I don't care about half the performances lmao

I said it before I just LOVE each member of SHINee for different reasons lol A grown man should not be this adorable. And yes since it starts at 9 pm my time I'll be watching it even tho I don't care about half the performances lmao

It starts at 11 for me but I'm probably gonna keep it on in the BG until the groups I wanna see pop up, I'm gonna be awake anyway lol.

I can't help but think of how Cute Jinki is with his little videos, even tho he's a grown man. I just have to saw Aww lol

Lol, he is super cute! I like that apartment too, very light and airy. Needs a big tv on the wall though. Also, I didn't realise it before but I think my life has been missing a teepee with fairy lights. And possibly a Jinki too ?

Shinee comeback in February!!!

https://entertain.naver.com/now/read?oid=609&aid=0000382330

alt=drake lets go GIFhttps://media1.giphy.com/media/S5yqNNTQlEZfqQ7InC/200.gif[/img]

Taemin to enlist at the end of the year. :sobbing::sobbing::sobbing:

Me Whan I woke up and Saw that trending...

tenor.gif

I'M READY.....

Did you also see them saying Taemin is enlisting end of this year

ETA.. I just saw you said it too lol

Me Whan I woke up and Saw that trending...

tenor.gif

I'M READY.....

Did you also see them saying Taemin is enlisting end of this year

ETA.. I just saw you said it too lol

I can’t believe it’s been THREE YEARS since their last comeback. I can’t wait for this. I know it’s gonna be amazing ?

I’m sad Taemins gonna be going away for a year and half-ish but he deserves a break. SM has been working him hard while also disrespecting tf outta him.

I can’t believe it’s been THREE YEARS since their last comeback. I can’t wait for this. I know it’s gonna be amazing ?

I’m sad Taemins gonna be going away for a year and half-ish but he deserves a break. SM has been working him hard while also disrespecting tf outta him.

SM KNOW they be working certain idols into the ground.. it doesn't make NO SENSE. And then the disrespect of not properly promoting Taemin's solo projects after ALL the time and work he has put in for them. The Kpop agency's really ain't s**t to be honest.

SM KNOW they be working certain idols into the ground.. it doesn't make NO SENSE. And then the disrespect of not properly promoting Taemin's solo projects after ALL the time and work he has put in for them. The Kpop agency's really ain't s**t to be honest.

Exactly!!

The entire industry needs an overhaul but nothing nothings going to change until the old Korean men in charge retire (not gonna happen) or literally just die out. The harmful social attitude is largely driven and preserved by middle aged and older men that still work at these companies and firms despite being well past their prime. *COUGH*JYP*COUGH*