The Official TXT Thread

Raeni

?Welcome to The Official Tomorrow X Together Thread!?

[ATTACH type=full]744[/ATTACH]

?Members?

[ATTACH alt=TXT.jpg]91[/ATTACH]

?Discography?

image.png.09b0dc885c5d6d68451e6d4be284d996.png

52d43bb5ccc7a8e226d26a8b2a78b57d058fdb41r1-540-299_00.gif

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

? About TXT ?

[ATTACH alt=94194242_635469563715554_4824413085718544384_o.jpeg]81[/ATTACH]

"We are a group of five that came together, under one dream, to build a new tomorrow."

• Official Name: Tomorrow X Together (pronounced: Tomorrow by Together)
    • Abbreviated Name: TXT (pronounced: T-X-T or T by T)
    • Nicknames: Tomorrow X Tudorow, Global Shookies, Tall X Talent, The Babies (by BTS)

[*]Debut: March 4, 2019

[*]Company: Big Hit Entertainment

[*]Greeting: One Dream! Hello, we are Tomorrow X Together.

[*]Slogan: You and I, Different But Together.

[*]Fandom: Moments of Alwaysness (MOAs)

[*]Storyline: TXT Universe (+U/TU)

[*]Signatures:

• Long title track names
    • Using their bodies to build objects in their choreo
    • Morse code

?Soobin ?

[ATTACH alt=32e1737fc611603c13139a1fe95d229c.jpeg]83[/ATTACH]

"Experience." ?

• Official Position: Leader
  • Birth Name: Choi Soobin
  • Birth Date: December 5, 2000
  • Hometown: Sangnok-gu, Ansan, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea
  • Animal: Bunny

?Yeonjun ?

[ATTACH alt=93d8053fc69eaa859ecd1fb2d2fc5ce78fb6554fr1-1250-1875v2_hq.jpeg]86[/ATTACH]

"Waddup, MOA?!!!"

• Birth Name: Choi Yeonjun
    • English Name: Daniel Choi
    • Nicknames: Junnie

[*]Birth Date: September 13, 1999

[*]Hometown: Bundang-gu, Seongnam City, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea

[*]Animal: Fox

? Beomgyu ?

[ATTACH alt=1bcc2c1ccfc15926a1b274bd4c5c7be764d84cf0r1-682-1024v2_uhq.jpeg]82[/ATTACH]

"Waeng?!"

• Birth Name: Choi Beomgyu
  • Birth Date: March 13, 2001
  • Hometown: Daegu, South Korea
  • Animal: Bear

? Taehyun ?

[ATTACH alt=f7ea923254da393d8ec3e0fba71e52c5a6dcc123r1-682-1024v2_uhq.jpeg]85[/ATTACH]

"This is a little different than the hell I know."

• Birth Name: Kang Taehyun
    • English Name: Terry Kang

[*]Birth Date: February 5, 2002

[*]Hometown: Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea

[*]Animal: Flying Squirrel

? Hueningkai ?

[ATTACH alt=086e19cfe7bebe63051bc3315c23ad12.jpeg]84[/ATTACH]

*dolphin screams*

• Official Position: Maknae
  • Birth Name: Kai Kamal Huening
    • Korean Name: Jung Kai
    • Chinese Name: Xiuning Kai
    • Nicknames: NingNing, Hyuka

[*]Birthday: August 14th, 2002

[*]Hometown: Honolulu, Hawaii, USA

[*]Animal: Penguin

? Lines ?

Hyungs: Soobin, Yeonjun

Maknaes: Taehyun, Hueningkai

Choi Line: Soobin, Yeonjun, Beomgyu

Hanlimz: Beomgyu, Taehyun, Hueningkai

? Programs ?

Talk x Today - couple/group bonding time (typically 25-30 min)

To Do x TXT - competitions and activities (typically 30-40 min)

++line - behind the scenes on their comebacks (typically 15 - 25 minutes)

T:Time - short random behind the scenes videos (typically < 5 min)

X:Time - short video updates about their lives (typically < 5 min)

One Dream - covers their first US tour, fun activities, and completing their wish lists

[ATTACH alt=EXGgfLMWkAEtQr_-scaled-e1589826501440.jpeg]88[/ATTACH]

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

On 8/31/2020 at 8:20 AM, ozioma said:

I keep on seeing clips of him and Yeonjun working out, but I haven't even finished season 2 yet so I can't watch these episodes. I'm so slow with these & To Do. I usually binge when I do end up watching them.

• 2 weeks later...

Taehyun trended on Twitter for having good vocals.

[MEDIA=twitter]1310150333180510208[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=twitter]1310209716560080897[/MEDIA]

• 2 weeks later...

Guess which one is the title track. ?

The poor MCs.

Ej0LPqtUwAALxLH?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

English Translation:

1. Ghosting

2. At The Sky of 5:53, I Discovered You & I

3. I Lost The Weather

4. Wishlist

5. Way Home From School

So I've immersed myself in TXT's discography and I think I may be in danger of becoming a fan :sobbing:(idk what their fandom name is called lol)

Yay! It's okay. Don't be afraid. ? I was too, but eventually I accepted it.

The fandom name is Moments of Alwaysness. Everyone (including the boys) just says MOA (plural: MOAs).

[MEDIA=twitter]1164514424411107328[/MEDIA]

• Like 1

Yay! It's okay. Don't be afraid. ? I was too, but eventually I accepted it.

The fandom name is Moments of Alwaysness. Everyone (including the boys) just says MOA (plural: MOAs).

[MEDIA=twitter]1164514424411107328[/MEDIA]

The length of this name lolol. :poorthing:

I listened to Crown when they debuted and wasn't super drawn to it so I kinda put them on the back burner but this bridge in run away really captured my attention for some reason.

I've been humming bibbidi bobbidi all day lol. Now I'm looking at the teasers for their next mini and I'm a SUCKER for a retro gaming concept so I'm all in. :cheering:

The length of this name lolol. :poorthing:

I listened to Crown when they debuted and wasn't super drawn to it so I kinda put them on the back burner but this bridge in run away really captured my attention for some reason.

I've been humming bibbidi bobbidi all day lol. Now I'm looking at the teasers for their next mini and I'm a SUCKER for a retro gaming concept so I'm all in. :cheering:

Every single name associated with TXT is ridiculously long. It's one of their trademarks at this point.

Runaway is THAT song. It's the one that made me check them out too. I'm 99% sure it's the most popular among MOAs.

I'm excited but also anxious for this comeback. I love the retro theme too and they have yet to disappoint me, but they don't have an established sound yet so I have not a single clue as to what it will sound like. And it's making me anxious with anticipation. It's so far away. ?

Do you have any other songs that you really like?

• Like 1

Every single name associated with TXT is ridiculously long. It's one of their trademarks at this point.

Runaway is THAT song. It's the one that made me check them out too. I'm 99% sure it's the most popular among MOAs.

I'm excited but also anxious for this comeback. I love the retro theme too and they have yet to disappoint me, but they don't have an established sound yet so I have not a single clue as to what it will sound like. And it's making me anxious with anticipation. It's so far away. ?

Do you have any other songs that you really like?

They seem to be improving in quality with each comeback so I hope this one turns out good too! I might buy a copy for the photobook alone.

I'm still going through everything but these are the stand outs to me so far.

[MEDIA=applemusic]us/song/1512152420[/MEDIA]

^ I LOVE this one, the mv, the choreography everything!

[MEDIA=applemusic]us/song/1512152418[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=applemusic]us/song/1512152422[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=applemusic]us/song/1483625064[/MEDIA]

• Like 1

They seem to be improving in quality with each comeback so I hope this one turns out good too! I might buy a copy for the photobook alone.

I'm still going through everything but these are the stand outs to me so far.

[MEDIA=applemusic]us/song/1512152420[/MEDIA]

^ I LOVE this one, the mv, the choreography everything!

[MEDIA=applemusic]us/song/1512152418[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=applemusic]us/song/1512152422[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=applemusic]us/song/1483625064[/MEDIA]

Everything about Cant You See Me is just :flavor:

I like Fairy of Shampoo a lot, but I have to be in the mood to listen to it.

I really like the chorus and choreo of New Rules.

Idk if you've heard the slowed down & stripped version of drama that was used in TDC: Eternity's concept trailer, but its beautiful.

• Like 1

Everything about Cant You See Me is just :flavor:

I like Fairy of Shampoo a lot, but I have to be in the mood to listen to it.

I really like the chorus and choreo of New Rules.

Idk if you've heard the slowed down & stripped version of drama that was used in TDC: Eternity's concept trailer, but its beautiful.

I love iiiittt :criesinkorean: :criesinkorean:

Instead of getting some work done I finished listening to their discog and I have a few more faves.

[MEDIA=applemusic]us/song/1483625242[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=applemusic]us/song/1483625366[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=applemusic]us/song/1483625391[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=applemusic]us/song/1483625371[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=applemusic]us/song/1512152435[/MEDIA]

Honestly there wasn't a song I out right disliked, I love it when a group has a strong body of work. I guess I have to start learning all their names and personalities now (Apparently they're all 6ft or taller???? That can't be.)

• Like 1

I love iiiittt :criesinkorean: :criesinkorean:

Instead of getting some work done I finished listening to their discog and I have a few more faves.

[MEDIA=applemusic]us/song/1483625242[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=applemusic]us/song/1483625366[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=applemusic]us/song/1483625391[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=applemusic]us/song/1483625371[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=applemusic]us/song/1512152435[/MEDIA]

Honestly there wasn't a song I out right disliked, I love it when a group has a strong body of work. I guess I have to start learning all their names and personalities now (Apparently they're all 6ft or taller???? That can't be.)

Same. I've got an assignment due in 2.5 hours that I haven't started yet.

You like Eternally? Wow. I mean surprisingly a lot of folks like that song, but its such a difficult song for me to listen to. When I first heard it, I was startled; it took me a while to learn how to switch moods while bopping along.

Taehyun wishes. They are all listed as taller than 5'10. This photo is from back in January, but they have all grown since then. Most noticeably Taehyun and NingNing.

Taehyun (177), Beomgyu (178), Yeonjun (179), Ningning (181), Soobin (184).

I don't know how reliable this photo is because some of the heights look wonky.

79a896e57a22afa8db3d1187147afb10fcf0ad1dr1-719-702v2_uhq.jpg

Thankfully there are only 5 of them, so it should be easier.

Here's a random YouTube guide to them. It's 22 minutes. Sorry its so long, but it was the only recent one that actually used new clips.

Same. I've got an assignment due in 2.5 hours that I haven't started yet.

You like Eternally? Wow. I mean surprisingly a lot of folks like that song, but its such a difficult song for me to listen to. When I first heard it, I was startled; it took me a while to learn how to switch moods while bopping along.

Taehyun wishes. They are all listed as taller than 5'10. This photo is from back in January, but they have all grown since then. Most noticeably Taehyun and NingNing.

Taehyun (177), Beomgyu (178), Yeonjun (179), Ningning (181), Soobin (184).

I don't know how reliable this photo is because some of the heights look wonky.

79a896e57a22afa8db3d1187147afb10fcf0ad1dr1-719-702v2_uhq.jpg

Thankfully there are only 5 of them, so it should be easier.

Here's a random YouTube guide to them. It's 22 minutes. Sorry its so long, but it was the only recent one that actually used new clips.

I've been in a rainy day mood for the past few days so I'm sure that's influenced why I like it so much, it has a nice relaxing vibe.

lmaooo I should have known better than to listen to fans on IG, even so they're tall in comparison and still growing. ?

I'm gonna end up on a deep dive like I did with ITZY last month, thanks for the link! I told myself I wasn't going to get into another group, like a liaarr. I think it'll be worth it though. :thumbsup:

So I watched the video and I love them all and I wanna adopt them all. I didn't know one of them was from Hawaii thats so cool.

I can't believe they're all so young and adorable and Kai looks like will from Stanger Things with his mop haircut and I.... :criesinkorean: :criesinkorean: :criesinkorean:

I hope they have a long and prosperous career and nothing bad ever happens to them.

I've been in a rainy day mood for the past few days so I'm sure that's influenced why I like it so much, it has a nice relaxing vibe.

lmaooo I should have known better than to listen to fans on IG, even so they're tall in comparison and still growing. ?

I'm gonna end up on a deep dive like I did with ITZY last month, thanks for the link! I told myself I wasn't going to get into another group, like a liaarr. I think it'll be worth it though. :thumbsup:

So I watched the video and I love them all and I wanna adopt them all. I didn't know one of them was from Hawaii thats so cool.

I can't believe they're all so young and adorable and Kai looks like will from Stanger Things with his mop haircut and I.... :criesinkorean: :criesinkorean: :criesinkorean:

I hope they have a long and prosperous career and nothing bad ever happens to them.

When they are by themselves, they seem regular height and Taehyun looks extra small, but when they get next to other people...

the difference between Soobin and Jimin tho. :kjsjsjs:

When I first saw TXT, I thought Ningning was Japanese, but now he just looks like his white daddy to me.

I hope so too. I am praying for no scandals, no ignorant behavior, no accidents, and no crazy sasaengs. Just good music/concepts, happiness, and healthiness.

When they are by themselves, they seem regular height and Taehyun looks extra small, but when they get next to other people...

the difference between Soobin and Jimin tho. :kjsjsjs:

When I first saw TXT, I thought Ningning was Japanese, but now he just looks like his white daddy to me.

I hope so too. I am praying for no scandals, no ignorant behavior, no accidents, and no crazy sasaengs. Just good music/concepts, happiness, and healthiness.

It's just too cute, I can't take it.

alt=sad oprah winfrey GIFhttps://media3.giphy.com/media/11HxElzKUMmBxu/200.gif[/img]

I wonder if BH put them together on purpose because they're all so tall.

I could tell something was different about him in the beginning too but I wasn't quite sure, but after watching more clips I was like oh yeah this is a white mans child. ?

I hope they don't have to live in BTS' shadow and continue to forge their own way. I need to look up this universe story line thing they've got going. I'm usually not into stuff like that in kpop (because it usually doesn't make sense) but their's looks interesting.

• Like 1

It's just too cute, I can't take it.

alt=sad oprah winfrey GIFhttps://media3.giphy.com/media/11HxElzKUMmBxu/200.gif[/img]

I wonder if BH put them together on purpose because they're all so tall.

I could tell something was different about him in the beginning too but I wasn't quite sure, but after watching more clips I was like oh yeah this is a white mans child. ?

I hope they don't have to live in BTS' shadow and continue to forge their own way. I need to look up this universe story line thing they've got going. I'm usually not into stuff like that in kpop (because it usually doesn't make sense) but their's looks interesting.

I honestly don't think so. I think they may have been the only trainees ready to debut when they started pulling the group together in 2017.

Although all of them except for Soobin were scouted by Bighit, so they might have intentionally been looking for model types.

I do too. I am very happy that their concept/style is vastly different from BTS. That way people will enjoy their music and personalities for them.

I think most people see them as separate from BTS now, but some haters will always try to use BTS/ARMY as an excuse for TXT's success. The BTS/ARMY argument only explains their debut hype because their Runaway/TDC:Magic comeback (unfortunately) got a lot less attention/sales due to it being pushed back by 2 months. Since then, the fandom has grown on its own because people get interested in TXT because of TXT.

Grab some popcorn cause its like going to a movie theater. Long, theatrical, and beautiful.

Here are the official TU storyline MVs (in order):

Here's a video explaining the entire concept of TXT Universe. I didn't actually watch this, but it's shorter than the other explanation videos.

• Like 1

I honestly don't think so. I think they may have been the only trainees ready to debut when they started pulling the group together in 2017.

Although all of them except for Soobin were scouted by Bighit, so they might have intentionally been looking for model types.

I do too. I am very happy that their concept/style is vastly different from BTS. That way people will enjoy their music and personalities for them.

I think most people see them as separate from BTS now, but some haters will always try to use BTS/ARMY as an excuse for TXT's success. The BTS/ARMY argument only explains their debut hype because their Runaway/TDC:Magic comeback (unfortunately) got a lot less attention/sales due to it being pushed back by 2 months. Since then, the fandom has grown on its own because people get interested in TXT because of TXT.

Grab some popcorn cause its like going to a movie theater. Long, theatrical, and beautiful.

Here are the official TU storyline MVs (in order):

Here's a video explaining the entire concept of TXT Universe. I didn't actually watch this, but it's shorter than the other explanation videos.

This is more than I thoughtg it waslol, I'll have to make a playlist. I love that you can see how much effort was put into the presentation though.

Yeah, I'm one of those BTS fans that checked them out during their debut but I think a lot of people were incorrectly expecting a baby BTS so they dropped off when they realized TXT was going to be completely different. I forgot they were even on the same label as BTS when I heard Runaway and saw Soobin(?) doing the Dolphin Choreo with Arin lol.

I hope Blue Hour does numbers for them.

• Like 1

This is more than I thoughtg it waslol, I'll have to make a playlist. I love that you can see how much effort was put into the presentation though.

Yeah, I'm one of those BTS fans that checked them out during their debut but I think a lot of people were incorrectly expecting a baby BTS so they dropped off when they realized TXT was going to be completely different. I forgot they were even on the same label as BTS when I heard Runaway and saw Soobin(?) doing the Dolphin Choreo with Arin lol.

I hope Blue Hour does numbers for them.

Yup. Their creative team is the best. They think of stuff that I could never imagine and have never seen done before.

What's funny is that Soobin mentioned once that Bighit was training them to be a baby BTS, so the members were getting in a hiphop/swagger mentality. Then they heard their debut song and concept and were like

giphy.gif

It's okay though because their youthful/mysterious concept suits them.

They're coming back in the mist of so many comebacks (twice, nct 2020, seventeen, ect.), so I hope their unique concept can catch some folks' attention.

ETA: Yes. Soobin was the one who did dolphin with Arin.

Yup. Their creative team is the best. They think of stuff that I could never imagine and have never seen done before.

What's funny is that Soobin mentioned once that Bighit was training them to be a baby BTS, so the members were getting in a hiphop/swagger mentality. Then they heard their debut song and concept and were like

giphy.gif

It's okay though because their youthful/mysterious concept suits them.

They're coming back in the mist of so many comebacks (twice, nct 2020, seventeen, ect.), so I hope their unique concept can catch some folks' attention.

ETA: Yes. Soobin was the one who did dolphin with Arin.

? ? I'm happy they pivoted because I'm sure they would have gotten a lot more hate if they were just a younger version of BTS.

I definitely think their current concept suits them better than anything reminiscent of BTS, I like hoe versatile they seem to be.

How do they perform in comparison to other 4th gen groups? I know SVT and NCT do numbers but I don't really pay attention to numbers or rankings.

• Like 1

? ? I'm happy they pivoted because I'm sure they would have gotten a lot more hate if they were just a younger version of BTS.

I definitely think their current concept suits them better than anything reminiscent of BTS, I like hoe versatile they seem to be.

How do they perform in comparison to other 4th gen groups? I know SVT and NCT do numbers but I don't really pay attention to numbers or rankings.

They definitely would have. There's not a single TXT song that you could say was originally written for BTS (like with 2NE1-BP songs).

Yes. Their versatility is out of this world. I don't think a single song on TDC: Eternity shares a genre with another song, and every single one is executed well.

I don't pay attention to numbers like that either. I do know that they are one of the most popular 4th gen groups (both in Korea & internationally), and they supposedly chart pretty well in Korea, Japan, & USA.

I think sometime last week, preorders for this album surpassed 300k. Which is crazy to think about.

So they perform pretty well.

• Like 1

Okay. The moment of truth. That must be asked to all those who embark on the journey of becoming a MOA.

Do you like Cat & Dog?

Even more important. Will you choose to acknowledge the existence of the English version of Cat & Dog?

tumblr_nq1whalh9t1tzi2c0o1_400.gif

I think sometime last week, preorders for this album surpassed 300k. Which is crazy to think about.

I may have added a preorder of their mini to my amazon cart last night. :yall:

Okay. The moment of truth. That must be asked to all those who embark on the journey of becoming a MOA.

Do you like Cat & Dog?

Even more important. Will you choose to acknowledge the existence of the English version of Cat & Dog?

tumblr_nq1whalh9t1tzi2c0o1_400.gif

I actually heard this song a couple months ago because YT recommended it and thought....."okay so TXT is still not for me, I'll check in on them later" ??

I'm glad I didn't completely write them off because this song is a BIG :yikes: