The Official TXT Thread

Raeni

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I really like all of the previews except one song, Ghosting and Way Home stood out the most to me!

Wishlist sounds a little bit too much like a 5SOS/1D kinda of song but I’d have to listyto the whole track.

• Like 1

The whole album sounds good. The ones I like the most are

Wishlist

Ghosting

Way Home

Love that the members are credited on some of the songs

I love the retro filming vibe of this video.

I don't know if I have a favorite. I really like them all. They're all giving me nostalgia vibes. If I had to choose one, maybe We Lost the Summer stands out the most for me.

Agree with [uSER=1]@michiGO[/uSER] about Wishlist. Giving me

. That was so unnecessarily specific, but you get the point. This is a summertime outdoor concert type song.
  • Like 1
52d43bb5ccc7a8e226d26a8b2a78b57d058fdb41r1-540-299_00.gif

Stopped by to drop this off...

[MEDIA=instagram]CGxUC9uJvKD[/MEDIA]

Lowkey praying for Taehyun to get like Baekho. I'm fine with Yeonjun getting like that too.

Okay. Back to school work I go.

NastyAcrobaticEyra-max-1mb.gif

Stopped by to drop this off...

[MEDIA=instagram]CGxUC9uJvKD[/MEDIA]

Lowkey praying for Taehyun to get like Baekho. I'm fine with Yeonjun getting like that too.

Okay. Back to school work I go.

NastyAcrobaticEyra-max-1mb.gif

They're BABIES, what do they think they're doing. :sobbing:

Official MV.

The MV is giving me Alice in Wonderland vibes. The squirrel scene with Taehyun is cute.

At first I was like wtf (cause the autotune was strong in the beginning), but then I just started smiling really wide and about to cry from happiness. I really like the song. I don't know. I didn't feel this way with Can't You See Me, but it gives me similar feelings that I have when I listen to Run Away.

That after credits scene with Beomgyu tho.

I'm gonna go listen to the rest of the album.

• Like 2

TXT knows that I have school work. Why do they do this to me? :sobbing: They put out so much comeback content. I'm just gonna have to spread it out over the course of this week.

Anyways.

We Lost the Summer is my favorite song on the album. I think because it has my favorite instrumental. Idk, I just can imagine myself driving on a solo road trip at sunset during the summer (kinda ironic given the title).

Ghosting sounds like a song by an 80s or whatever band (forgive me I'm 2000 baby) who filmed their mv with an old gritty mv is filmed with a camera so outdated that it hast been produced or even on the resell market since 1990.

Way Home sounds like an R&B song that my mom would listen to in the early 2000s, but with a pop twist. I'm not mad though, I like it.

Wishlist did not disappoint. Took me back to my middle school boy band years. Best Song Ever who? One Direction who? She Looks So Perfect who? 5SOS who?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOVe4oGLs-o

Hi! This is my first time posting in here. ?

The MV was really cute and I like the song too. I want Yeonjun’s pink turtle neck crop top. I like Soobin’s dark blue hair on him. I really liked the dance choreography they did in the forest or it might have been the grass area I think, it’s my fav part. I liked Taehyun’s vocals in this.

[uSER=21]@imthatbelle[/uSER] The beginning caught me off guard too lol. I see what you mean about the Alice in wonderland vibe in the MV.

• Like 3

Hi! This is my first time posting in here. ?

The MV was really cute and I like the song too. I want Yeonjun’s pink turtle neck crop top. I like Soobin’s dark blue hair on him. I really liked the dance choreography they did in the forest or it might have been the grass area I think, it’s my fav part. I liked Taehyun’s vocals in this.

[uSER=21]@imthatbelle[/uSER] The beginning caught me off guard too lol. I see what you mean about the Alice in wonderland vibe in the MV.

Hello.

I want that crop top too but its Balenciaga, so its probably expensive af.

I think there must be some symbolism with the grass because it is also in the ghosting performance ending.

Taehyun's been training hard to improve his vocals, and I'm glad it's playing off.

Yes. I was wondering when the song would actually start, but the fact that the MV is over 5min and well produce makes me happy because it shows that they care more about the art than the streams. Music for healing indeed, Bighit.

• Like 1

I’ve only heard the title track so far but I really like it! The MV was a little too much CGI madness for me but y’all are spot on with the Alice in Womderland comparisons because that’s what I immediately thought of while watching it.

I really loved chorus, especially when the go up towards the end of it. The choreography wasn’t my favorite that I’ve seen from them but I do like their little MJ moment with the hats at the end.

This is completely personal but I’ll be really happy once the yee haw* agenda is eradicated from kpop lolol. No more ten gallon hats and rhinestones!!!

• Like 2

I’ve only heard the title track so far but I really like it! The MV was a little too much CGI madness for me but y’all are spot on with the Alice in Womderland comparisons because that’s what I immediately thought of while watching it.

I really loved chorus, especially when the go up towards the end of it. The choreography wasn’t my favorite that I’ve seen from them but I do like their little MJ moment with the hats at the end.

This is completely personal but I’ll be really happy once the yes naw agenda is eradicated from kpop lolol. No more ten gallon hats and rhinestones!!!

The CGI and green screen was definitely strong. That falling seen was no bueno for me. It was bad. Thankfully, the squirrel knocking on Taehyun's head was so cute that I was willing to ignore all awkward CGI.

At soon as they fell of the carousel, I just knew.

Yeah. The choreo wasn't the best from them, but I think it was fun (at least the live version) cause of all the cowboy movements. I'll post their live performances of Ghosting, Blue Hour, and We Lost the Summer in a bit. But for now, a teaser of my favorite parts.

[MEDIA=twitter]1320682220978405377[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=twitter]1320749020994768896[/MEDIA]

• Like 1

• Donor

I wasn't all that familiar with TXT but they have come across my timeline since I follow enough BTS accounts. With all that said Blue Hour is a bop. I love a good pop song and now they have my attention.

Regarding the cowboy aesthetic, I heard a comedian say that being a cowboy is a job so dressing like a cowboy is like walking around in someone else's work uniform. So that would be like me walking around in a fireman's uniform...sounds silly right ?

• Like 4

You can tell from my everyday fits I ain’t rich, so cease and desist with those tricks...

The answer is D, all of the above..

alt=Prince Dancing GIFhttps://media3.giphy.com/media/s33IE5ZiQfha8/200.gif[/img]

Okay so my tier list goes;

Ghosting

We Lost the Summer

Blue Hour

Way Home

Wishlist

Honestly there isn't a bad song on the album, I like Wishlist the least but it's not terrible the sound just doesn't work for my ears.

I originally thought Soobin would be my bias since he was the first one I recognized but Yeonjun has really be grabbing my attention throughout all these stages. I don't know if it's the pink hair despite the mullet but something about him is really charming.

I'm still indifferent to this song but this performance was hella cute. :lushook:

:cheering::cheering: FEEL LIKE CINDERELLA NAEGA BYEONHAE :cheering: :cheering:

• Like 1

I wasn't all that familiar with TXT but they have come across my timeline since I follow enough BTS accounts. With all that said Blue Hour is a bop. I love a good pop song and now they have my attention.

Regarding the cowboy aesthetic, I heard a comedian say that being a cowboy is a job so dressing like a cowboy is like walking around in someone else's work uniform. So that would be like me walking around in a fireman's uniform...sounds silly right ?

Yay. I'm glad you enjoy it. Did you check out any of the other songs?

Hehe. I didn't realize that. I thought cowboy was just a way of life.

Okay so my tier list goes;

Ghosting

We Lost the Summer

Blue Hour

Way Home

Wishlist

Honestly there isn't a bad song on the album, I like Wishlist the least but it's not terrible the sound just doesn't work for my ears.

I originally thought Soobin would be my bias since he was the first one I recognized but Yeonjun has really be grabbing my attention throughout all these stages. I don't know if it's the pink hair despite the mullet but something about him is really charming.

I'm still indifferent to this song but this performance was hella cute. :lushook:

:cheering::cheering: FEEL LIKE CINDERELLA NAEGA BYEONHAE :cheering: :cheering:

Ghosting is very indie band sounding to me, so I enjoy it a lot too.

Yeah. Wishlist is very early 2010s American boyband. It requires a distinct taste, especially since we've moved past it.

Yeonjun has been testing me this comeback. his styling has been phenomenal and he has an incredible about of stage presence. Yeonjun is charming and Soobin is extremely relatable, I think that is why they are the most popular in and outside of the fandom.

LET'S PLAY FOREVER! I JUST WANNA BE YOUR DOG!!!!! ????

tenor.gif?itemid=14624813

Let me stop cause I'm embarrassing myself.

hehehehe.

[MEDIA=twitter]1320773411740782594[/MEDIA]

• Like 1

TXT always exceeds my expectations. Ghosting is so good, Ghosting melody is good there's something different about it.

I can’t decide between ghosting, wishlist and blue hour. Both songs are so refreshing. Originally ghosting was my favorite but blue hour and wishlist gets better every time I listen to it. all the songs for really fucking great.

Now I want wishlist, ghosting and we lost the summer mv next

• Like 3

I recommend you to check them out more. They have some good songs like

• Like 1

• Donor

I recommend you to check them out more. They have some good songs like

Thanks for the recs I will check them out more!

Yay. I'm glad you enjoy it. Did you check out any of the other songs?

Not yet but I am going to today ?

You can tell from my everyday fits I ain’t rich, so cease and desist with those tricks...

alt=Prince Dancing GIFhttps://media3.giphy.com/media/s33IE5ZiQfha8/200.gif[/img]

Hello.

I want that crop top too but its Balenciaga, so its probably expensive af.

I think there must be some symbolism with the grass because it is also in the ghosting performance ending.

Taehyun's been training hard to improve his vocals, and I'm glad it's playing off.

Yes. I was wondering when the song would actually start, but the fact that the MV is over 5min and well produce makes me happy because it shows that they care more about the art than the streams. Music for healing indeed, Bighit.

[MEDIA=twitter]1318630255439982597[/MEDIA]

Yeah it’s expensive and it seems they may have cut it or pinned it into a crop top.

For the ghosting performance I noticed they were singing live and they sounded really nice.

I agree about the symbolism because at the end Soobin was alone, there’s no grass, and nothing around but in blue hour, in the beginning, they are all together and there’s grass, a tree, a carousel / Ferris wheel.

I’m glad Taehyun’s been working, I’m excited to see him and the rest of txt improve as time goes on.

I hope they keep in that direction of caring for the art over stream. I read that they participated in the writing too.

• Like 1

• Donor

Ok, I had a chance to listen to their album and I think its good, they have a new fan. I added it to my phone which is always the tell tale sign if I will revisit it. Stand outs to me were of course Blue Hour, that song has had me shimmying my shoulders and heal toeing at my desk ?

I also really like We Lost the Summer and Way Home.

He really is charming, all through the video I kept saying come on pink mullet...since I don't know who is who yet (give me time I'll get there). If you can make me like you with a mullet you have something going on?

• Like 1

Radio performance of Ghosting.

I wish the instrumental wasn't so loud.

And Bighit, I need a garage performance version of this song. It's what is deserves.

• Like 1

[MEDIA=twitter]1318630255439982597[/MEDIA]

Yeah it’s expensive and it seems they may have cut it or pinned it into a crop top.

For the ghosting performance I noticed they were singing live and they sounded really nice.

I agree about the symbolism because at the end Soobin was alone, there’s no grass, and nothing around but in blue hour, in the beginning, they are all together and there’s grass, a tree, a carousel / Ferris wheel.

I’m glad Taehyun’s been working, I’m excited to see him and the rest of txt improve as time goes on.

I hope they keep in that direction of caring for the art over stream. I read that they participated in the writing too.

I can't believe they cut up a whole Balenciaga top. The wealth. I hope that Bighit is creating a sort of museum like SM has because all of Yeonjun's outfits for this comeback needs to be memorialized.

A whole 5min+ video, and it was amazing. Their music videos tell a story and still manage to have a visually appealing aesthetic. I really do appreciate it. At least if MOAs decide to stream, they'll be watching something enjoyable and maybe be able to figure out the storyline.

• Like 2