The Official TXT Thread

Raeni

He really is charming, all through the video I kept saying come on pink mullet...since I don't know who is who yet (give me time I'll get there). If you can make me like you with a mullet you have something going on?

Girl speak the truth!!!

He made me ignore them straggly hairs growing out the back of his head I almost forgot he had a mullet. ALMOST.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Comeback Countdown w/ English Subs

Comeback Show w/ English Subs

Weekly Idol w/ English Subs

Grammy article:

full disclosure: I haven't seen any of these, so I probably won't be able to watch or discuss them until the weekend.

• Like 1
52d43bb5ccc7a8e226d26a8b2a78b57d058fdb41r1-540-299_00.gif

Taehyun fractured his finger. ???

[MEDIA=twitter]1321763625829244928[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=twitter]1321758535839969282[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=twitter]1321766633786937345[/MEDIA]

??????

Taehyun fractured his finger. ???

[MEDIA=twitter]1321763625829244928[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=twitter]1321758535839969282[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=twitter]1321766633786937345[/MEDIA]

??????

Poor thing!

I wonder how hard he hit his finger to fracture it, yikes! I've never broken a bone but that must be painful eve if it's just his pinky. Hope he gets well soon!

• Like 1

Poor thing!

I wonder how hard he hit his finger to fracture it, yikes! I've never broken a bone but that must be painful eve if it's just his pinky. Hope he gets well soon!

He says that he fractured it while filming a variety show. I'm guessing it must have been during To Do. They must have been doing some roughhousing or throwing things or something.

Oh my goodness! How is he gonna workout at the gym? ? ? ? ? ?

[HEADING=2]MC SOOBIN ON MUSIC BANK WITH TXT Today[/HEADING]

Their outfits today looks good

[MEDIA=twitter]1322092706898862080[/MEDIA]

LMFAO

TXT are quite funny. Everytime I watch their videos I am always smiling maybe it is time to watch their reality shows

[MEDIA=twitter]1322094464140193792[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=twitter]1322094553688469505[/MEDIA]

New pictures . They looked so good

[MEDIA=twitter]1322176537093763077[/MEDIA]

[ATTACH type=full]859[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH type=full]860[/ATTACH][ATTACH type=full]861[/ATTACH]

[MEDIA=twitter]1322178604726329349[/MEDIA]

[HEADING=2]MC SOOBIN ON MUSIC BANK WITH TXT Today[/HEADING]

Their outfits today looks good

[MEDIA=twitter]1322092706898862080[/MEDIA]

LMFAO

TXT are quite funny. Everytime I watch their videos I am always smiling maybe it is time to watch their reality shows

[MEDIA=twitter]1322094464140193792[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=twitter]1322094553688469505[/MEDIA]

TXT are a lot more lowkey than most other groups. They remind me of people I hang out with at college, where the jokes tend to be little digs at one another or about the situation. TXT doesn't make themselves funny, they make the situation funny. I think that is why I appreciate their personalities so much since I can relate more to them.

I would recommend To Do for laughs, and also One Dream. The first few episodes of To Do are awkward, but they get used to it quickly and become more loose.

Talk x Today can be funny during the group portions of the episodes or group centered episodes, but its a lot more lowkey and just looking at a member's day/relationships.

• Like 1

New pictures . They looked so good

[MEDIA=twitter]1322176537093763077[/MEDIA]

[ATTACH type=full" alt="IMG_20201030_142636.jpg]859[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH type=full" alt="IMG_20201030_142633.jpg]860[/ATTACH][ATTACH type=full" alt="123246652_785927355336440_7034069495903360761_o.jpg]861[/ATTACH]

[MEDIA=twitter]1322178604726329349[/MEDIA]

Are these their season greetings photos for this year (see the individual member photos on the first page for reference). Cause if so, the growth ? . They just slapped me in the face with their handsomeness.

I love their hairstyles. I just love this entire look.

I'm so glad that Yeonjun and Soobin are standing next to one another because the contrast between their hair colors looks absolutely amazing.

With how rightful their current comeback look is, I was not expecting this at all.

My goodness. Ningning looks so handsome. Like they all do, but my goodness, he's a full Kai Kamal Huening. I was not prepared.

Soobin's checkmark is ruining the first photo. ? Who told him to do that?

• Like 1

Are these their season greetings photos for this year (see the individual member photos on the first page for reference). Cause if so, the growth ? . They just slapped me in the face with their handsomeness.

I love their hairstyles. I just love this entire look.

I'm so glad that Yeonjun and Soobin are standing next to one another because the contrast between their hair colors looks absolutely amazing.

With how rightful their current comeback look is, I was not expecting this at all.

My goodness. Ningning looks so handsome. Like they all do, but my goodness, he's a full Kai Kamal Huening. I was not prepared.

Soobin's checkmark is ruining the first photo. ? Who told him to do that?

My only problem with these pictures is beomgyu he has had the same hairstyles for so long now. It is like that is the only hairstyle he can have and I will check out their videos I have heard from fans about their frist videos being uncomfortable to watch because they were still shy around those time but now they come into their own self

I love me some yeonjun he was the one that pulled me in

I love this!!

It might have been a little bit more interesting if they had done the whole video while socially distanced like the beginning. Either way a nice video for one of my favourite songs on the album.

Right!

As time goes on Yeonjun is becoming my favorite. I love the way he dances and his voice. His pink mullet has grown on me.

• Like 3

I love this!!

It might have been a little bit more interesting if they had done the whole video while socially distanced like the beginning. Either way a nice video for one of my favourite songs on the album.

Agreed.

I think it would have been better if they would have made the parts of them together more obvious that they were memories (like maybe using a snapchat memory or instagram profile scroll).

I feel like the choreography would have looked especially cool if they filmed them individually and put it all together on a zoom call, split screen, or rotating between the members shown.

Right!

As time goes on Yeonjun is becoming my favorite. I love the way he dances and his voice. His pink mullet has grown on me.

It has been looking really nice recently. Both with and without the extensions. Especially with the way that they are styling it and pairing it with fashion choices that make it pop even more.

• Like 2

Agreed.

I think it would have been better if they would have made the parts of them together more obvious that they were memories (like maybe using a snapchat memory or instagram profile scroll).

I feel like the choreography would have looked especially cool if they filmed them individually and put it all together on a zoom call, split screen, or rotating between the members shown.

Yes! That would have been amazing maybe they did a testing for something similar and didn't work well. It would have been a lot more visually engaging of they had done what you suggested.

I feel like I don't post in here enough. gotta change that cause they have a lot of content.

All the members have weverse articles about them and the comeback. I'll post those later. For now...

TXT on After School Club

It was okay. The boys did good, but the format and hosting is still stiff.

[spoiler=rant about ASC]

I (like most people) miss the old ASC. Eric, Kevin, and Jae really carried the show. Jamie too, but she's been on so long that her "legacy" is starting to be ruined.

It was annoying that they spoke almost entirely in Korean when the members are fully capable of having conversations in English. Yeonjun, Taehyun, and Ningning can fully respond to the questions without translation, and Beomgyu and Soobin can respond to some of the easier questions (as long as its translated into Korean first) with the basic amount of English that they know.

ASC should be providing them with an opportunity to further improve their English skills.

This show was created to appeal to international/English speaking fans, but having us rely on slow translators (who sometimes dont translate everything or skip what's being said) is frustrating. Especially when they have the fan hangout box up, the idols speak in Korean and nothing is translated.

My thoughts on the episode.

Taehyun has an undercut and it looks so nice.

I found it uncomfortable how they kept pushing a friendship between Jaehyun and Beomgyu. Yes, they were in a band together but its been 3 years since then. They may or may not be friends currently, but the way the hosts (- Jaehyun) were going about it made the atmosphere feel weird whenever they mentioned it.

The whiteboard game was fun. It was funny how for Ningning's full name, Yeonjun (the best English speaker) spelt it backwards and Taehyun misspelled his name while Beomgyu and Soobin (the worst members at English) got it correct. I also laughed really hard at the fact that Beomgyu got his parents' anniversary wrong.

Soobin's scream omg (at 38:00). I was taken aback. I thought he was really about to beat Ninging's azz. It was loud, it was scary. Now, I know for certain that he isn't this softie leader 24/7 like I thought. He might just be bullying these kids around back at the dorm.

• Donor

Welp I was in Target minding my business and a Blue Hour Cd ended up in my cart...no idea how that happened?

[ATTACH]1086[/ATTACH]

You can tell from my everyday fits I ain’t rich, so cease and desist with those tricks...

The answer is D, all of the above..

alt=Prince Dancing GIFhttps://media3.giphy.com/media/s33IE5ZiQfha8/200.gif[/img]

Welp I was in Target minding my business and a Blue Hour Cd ended up in my cart...no idea how that happened?

[ATTACH alt=A5A0D1B8-29AD-4791-9C17-ADAE4F3C0C3A.gif]1086[/ATTACH]

This is the beginning of the end lolol, have you unboxed it yet? ?

• Donor

This is the beginning of the end lolol, have you unboxed it yet? ?

[ATTACH]1093[/ATTACH]

Yes I have... I too was low key disappointed I didn’t get Yeonjun...I got Soobin and Kai...now what the hell am I going to do with these stickers???

You can tell from my everyday fits I ain’t rich, so cease and desist with those tricks...

The answer is D, all of the above..

alt=Prince Dancing GIFhttps://media3.giphy.com/media/s33IE5ZiQfha8/200.gif[/img]