• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

TXT is having a comeback with The Chaos Chapter: Freeze. May 31st

So excited. I can't wait till I finish the semester so I can finally catchup on their stuff.

I am especially excited since this era is gonna have a concept trailer. TDC Magic & Eternally had concept trailers and those are definitely their superior comeback concepts.

52d43bb5ccc7a8e226d26a8b2a78b57d058fdb41r1-540-299_00.gif

• 4 weeks later...

EMO TXT

I don't know what I was expecting but I really like this:darlingfranxx:

I love how they went from the bright pastels in Blue Hour to this eboy/emo lite aesthetic lolol.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

BH is gonna be the next SM with all these white people in their videos.

These outfits... :mj-laugh::mj-laugh:

I have no words.

Edited by michigo

• 3 weeks later...

I've just been chilling with this latest release. I really enjoy it.

I'm treating it a bit like I do with western artists where I listen to their music, buy it, and then just listen to it on my free time. It was yesterday that I realized, I haven't actually watched them on any comeback variety shows or such in a while.

Anyways, anti-romantic is my favorite song. I love it so much.

I also like Dear Sputnik for the early 2010s boy band vibe.

Magic, I was indifferent towards it at first. Then, I started to look at it as a Disney DCOM song, and I think that made me realize, it's okay.

No Rules, I love. It is also a Disney DCOM song, and the choreography is so much fun. I want to learn it and do a flash mob.

Ice Cream, I liked it for it's quirkiness, but now I'm just a bit indifferent to it.

Puma 2.0 is a fun listen; it makes me happy, even if it isn't supposed to. Same with Frost.

0X1. Now that I've been sitting on it for almost a month, I still can't decide whether I like it better than Run Away. Every time I listen to either 0X1 or Run Away, I fall in love with the song all over again.

Overall, this album is such a fun (and other emotions) listen. This is definitely their best album yet, and imo one of the best albums that has come out of kpop in recent years.

• Like 1

They released a remix of 0X1. I enjoy that this version is a bit more mellow than the original version.

I am really happened they released two versions as opposed to having one of the members rap in the original version. I think the original version suits them and the concept more.

• Like 1

I've just been chilling with this latest release. I really enjoy it.

I'm treating it a bit like I do with western artists where I listen to their music, buy it, and then just listen to it on my free time. It was yesterday that I realized, I haven't actually watched them on any comeback variety shows or such in a while.

Anyways, anti-romantic is my favorite song. I love it so much.

I also like Dear Sputnik for the early 2010s boy band vibe.

Magic, I was indifferent towards it at first. Then, I started to look at it as a Disney DCOM song, and I think that made me realize, it's okay.

No Rules, I love. It is also a Disney DCOM song, and the choreography is so much fun. I want to learn it and do a flash mob.

Ice Cream, I liked it for it's quirkiness, but now I'm just a bit indifferent to it.

Puma 2.0 is a fun listen; it makes me happy, even if it isn't supposed to. Same with Frost.

0X1. Now that I've been sitting on it for almost a month, I still can't decide whether I like it better than Run Away. Every time I listen to either 0X1 or Run Away, I fall in love with the song all over again.

Overall, this album is such a fun (and other emotions) listen. This is definitely their best album yet, and imo one of the best albums that has come out of kpop in recent years.

I've been doing that with most of my groups and I think it's much more enjoyable/manageable for me. I'm in it mostly for the music anyway so the variety/comeback shows don't keep me all that entertained.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I'm so impressed by how much TXT has grown since their debut. I really didn't see it for them a couple of years ago but the way they have skyrocketed up my lists of favourite groups is crazy.