giphy.gif

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is PLT.

spacer.png

Genres: R&B, Hip-Hop, Pop, Jazz

Members of the Label (plus former members), all of them produce and write their music and help each other out with solo work:

June- Singer

spacer.png

Moti- Rapper

spacer.png

Jung Jinwoo- Singer/ Leader/ Producer

spacer.png

Gaho – Singer

spacer.png

Kei.G- Producer/ Singer

spacer.png

Leenzy is a new artist who joined PLT record label in 2019 October.

spacer.png

Former:

Villain

[ATTACH]130._xfImport[/ATTACH]

Bops!

One of their most well-known bops is Hocus Pocus.

Igoholic is another bop!

giphy.gif

June recently released his new mini album: Ending

[ATTACH]121._xfImport[/ATTACH]

The leading single is ANYWHERE:

The album has a PLT song-BEAUTIFUL:

The intro feat. Moti - OPENING issa bop! My fav on the album. June's voice is smooth in this, and Moti sounds really good too:

giphy.gif

Gaho sounding great in his cover of "How You Like That"

More Gaho covers: 

Some more of Gaho being great:

Gaho- Then Live

Gaho- Shine on you

Gaho-Memory

PLT- Insomniac (Gaho is the main vocal on the one)

He is the highest voice in Hocus Pocus along with Villain's verse. I love me some Gaho falsetto...I love they having fun with this, its so lax...

giphy.gif

He sounds SOOOO GOOOD

spacer.png

And sad as it is to say, I LOVE when artists sound good Live.

Yessss and it doesn’t mean their voice have to sound exactly like the studio ver. imo. Having variation and making the performance suit the moment is what keeps my attention. Sometimes, I’m in the mood to hear a song, but I will look for a specific live version of it because I like way the artists perform it. Gaho and Villain are examples of k-artists that do that for me. It keeps the songs fresh since t most of the time they gotta preform them over and over again anyways.

giphy.gif

Yessss and it doesn’t mean their voice have to sound exactly like the studio ver. imo. Having variation and making the performance suit the moment is what keeps my attention. Sometimes, I’m in the mood to hear a song, but I will look for a specific live version of it because I like way the artists perform it. Gaho and Villain are examples of k-artists that do that for me. It keeps the songs fresh since t most of the time they gotta preform them over and over again anyways.

Oh I'm in agreement I don't expect them to sound exactly like they would if I were to open up apple music. But it's nice if they can actually old a note and carry the song. A good performance with some improvisations go a long way. There are definitely times where I like to listen to the live unplugged version of songs..or ones where they are just having a live session with  a band. It gives off almost different vibe..and I like that lol 

[JUSTIFY] 78d4ece9bff423896f92009e82d89594fbcebcd6.gifv[/JUSTIFY]

Yesss I love PLT!! Seeing Gaho blowing up last year was so great, he's so talented he deserves it.

I have to listen to June's new project and I really can't wait for new from Villain!

95fda5a916de11e7299b78cf4ba2ccb299d86422.gifv

Yesss I love PLT!! Seeing Gaho blowing up last year was so great, he's so talented he deserves it.

I have to listen to June's new project and I really can't wait for new from Villain!

Yes, he is very talented. Is he your fav member from the group? do you have a fav member? I know it is difficult to choose they all are amazing. I think I'm obvious with who my fav is, even though he isn't considered a member anymore. fav songs?

I'm glad there are other PLT listeners! ?

June's new project sounds so good. He's been really active on their social media accounts and has been giving behind the scene clips, as well as talking about production. he's been live a few times! Which was fun to watch!

They're staying active. I believe Gaho has a live performance coming up soon. I think he may be doing a vlog or something on a few days on YouTube. I hope he sings or updates on new music. I will be watching!

giphy.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, he is very talented. Is he your fav member from the group? do you have a fav member? I know it is difficult to choose they all are amazing. I think I'm obvious with who my fav is, even though he isn't considered a member anymore. fav songs?

I'm glad there are other PLT listeners! ?

June's new project sounds so good. He's been really active on their social media accounts and has been giving behind the scene clips, as well as talking about production. he's been live a few times! Which was fun to watch!

They're staying active. I believe Gaho has a live performance coming up soon. I think he may be doing a vlog or something on a few days on YouTube. I hope he sings or updates on new music. I will be watching!

Yes. Gaho and Villain are my faves but I really enjoy all of them, why is Villain not considered a member anymore? did he left PLT? 

My faves are: Shine on You, Blind, Gravity, Blah, Days, Lonely, Memory, Igoholic and of course Hocus Pocus which was the song that introduced me to them!

Yes! Gaho has his own youtube channel now, his How You Like that cover was great and its been gaining traction, hopefully with his recent visibility he stays booked. June's album was great, I swear these guys only produce quality, it's amazing that all of them are under a single label.

95fda5a916de11e7299b78cf4ba2ccb299d86422.gifv

Yes. Gaho and Villain are my faves but I really enjoy all of them, why is Villain not considered a member anymore? did he left PLT? 

My faves are: Shine on You, Blind, Gravity, Blah, Days, Lonely, Memory, Igoholic and of course Hocus Pocus which was the song that introduced me to them!

Yes! Gaho has his own youtube channel now, his How You Like that cover was great and its been gaining traction, hopefully with his recent visibility he stays booked. June's album was great, I swear these guys only produce quality, it's amazing that all of them are under a single label.

The real answer is unknown.

It is likely that he just wanted to go solo. But I’ll just say what Ive seen and heard instead of speculating.

It was through instagram that he left the group.  

There is was a instalive where Villain said he would one day talk about what happen in a song. He also said that he’s still talking to Gaho.

Gaho and Villain have been supporting each other in their stories about their recent activity and releases. But there is no public interaction with the other members on Instagram like what he and Gaho are doing.

I always had the feeling him and Gaho were closer when he was in the group anyways. But that just my own opinion.

So that is what has happened so far.

Villain has said thing which seemed like he wanted ownership of his work more, but that’s just one way of thinking about what he said. I think some of these lives were posted on youtube, but not all of them are.

Yesss, taste! Those songs all of a different sound which shows their diversity. I love it!

I seen his youtube channel! He advertised it in a pink and I thought it was for a concert or something until someone translated it! He won a ward for pink walk too! He is going well and he deserves it!

I know it is so perfect and I hope it lasts. I love that they are a collective as much as I love their solo stuff.

giphy.gif

PLT updates:

June & Jung Jin woo [Muse On 2020]

Gaho is out here winning! Love to see it! Check out his vlogs on YouTube. 

Moti auditioned for SMTM9. If he makes it I will probably watch, instead of just catching clips online here and there.

giphy.gif

17 hours ago, fallon974 said:

Villain up to something... ? Another feature?

[MEDIA=instagram]CEZTO6UJXd8[/MEDIA]

I'm here for some new music/ a collab. Like the vibe its given off.

You right What did happen with that?!? I forgot all about it until you posted.

Those are some of My Favs by him. (the ones I left in my quote)

[JUSTIFY] 78d4ece9bff423896f92009e82d89594fbcebcd6.gifv[/JUSTIFY]

I'm here for some new music/ a collab. Like the vibe its given off.

You right What did happen with that?!? I forgot all about it until you posted.

Those are some of My Favs by him. (the ones I left in my quote)

I don't know what is happening. I mean he kept his word about giving us new music this year, but I got overly idealistic and assumed it would be a new album. I'm impatient and greedy.  ??‍♀️?

I love everything he does. I think it's his voice, talent and persona that hits me the most. I really connect with it and get his vibe.

That performance of A Piece of Work tugs on my heart strings. It stays on repeat and makes me feel moody. It is soo good tho. ?

giphy.gif

spacer.png

yesss he sounds so good there!

He is so talented; I just love everything he does and his sense of humor. He is independent right now and with the current situation of the world I hope that he continues to thrive. I love me some Villain! I’m always making noise about him. I think he is underrated. Plus, his smile and laugh. He is so cute. I seriously have one of his songs in every playlist of mine. You got me on a roll now!

spacer.png

spacer.png

[ATTACH]335._xfImport[/ATTACH]

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

The ending of this one gets me.

His birthday is in 2 weeks! Maybe he will bless with his presence on a live.

spacer.png

giphy.gif

PLT updates:

Moti took down his audition for SMTM9. I wonder if he changed his mind?

Gaho did a cover:

I low his long range, just as much as I love his higher note range. He has been actively lately. With performances, hosting events, winning awards and his vlogs. Checkout his YouTube channel.

June sang some covers of some great songs by Suran and Cheeze

He has an older song he did with Cheeze called Autumn Leaves. It is a pretty song.

Gaho and June are a part of a upcoming music festival.

ONLINE MUSIC CAMPING FESTIVAL

Live Stream Information

1st-2020. 09. 15(Tue.) 7pm KST

2nd-2020. 09. 22(Tue.) 7pm KST

Link: https://channels.vlive.tv/DA549B

Jinwoo has a video with some beautiful sounding strings on his story. Maybe he is working on some music? Or producing?

[ATTACH]338._xfImport[/ATTACH]

Villain uploaded this childhood photo of himself! ?

[ATTACH]339._xfImport[/ATTACH]

yugabc.mp4

giphy.gif

Jinwoo made an appearance on the Lee Joon Young Street Radio Show 

[ATTACH]370._xfImport[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]372._xfImport[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]371._xfImport[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]369._xfImport[/ATTACH]

He blessed with his song 문제 (Problem) feat. jeebanoff and a cover of Moses Summey’s Plastic. YOu will have to click on the link to see the clips of the performances since it can't be embedded. Can’t find the full performances, but I added a live version of Problem.

Problem

Plastic

Here is the songs he wrote down on his about me sheet

One way

I’ll Find You (one of my favs)

He has not released ARIA.

giphy.gif

Jinwoo made an appearance on the Lee Joon Young Street Radio Show 

[ATTACH]370[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]372[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]371[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]369[/ATTACH]

He blessed with his song 문제 (Problem) feat. jeebanoff and a cover of Moses Summey’s Plastic. YOu will have to click on the link to see the clips of the performances since it can't be embedded. Can’t find the full performances, but I added a live version of Problem.

Problem

Plastic

Here is the songs he wrote down on his about me sheet

One way

I’ll Find You (one of my favs)

He has not released ARIA.

You can't go wrong with any PLT members and  PLT leader Jung Jinwoo is an example of this. I love his voice!

Here are some more of my favorites by him:

Drowning (this is my fav Jinwoo song. Wish there was a live version for this. I just know it would sound so good live)

Noise (love his voice in this one)

Nowhere

Color

Open house

Leftover

That’s okay

He has some good covers too:

All of me (cover)

Needed me (cover)

All of my life (cover)

You may also find some of his songs under the name P.Odd. I’ve posted some above in the Villain posts since he is featured in many of them.

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

giphy.gif

8 hours ago, Whytho said:

Chile...What Villian got going on lol...Who's BRA is that 

[MEDIA=instagram]CFKYtM-JULn[/MEDIA]

? he know what he's doing ? I think might be tryna let us kno?

HBD to him  ?

giphy.gif

Gaho had Jinwoo in his vlog this week. They were cute celebrating Gaho’s birthday.? Jinwoo at the end says he will release his album soon, so I’m hoping for something at the end of this year or the beginning of next. I hope it is moody.

giphy.gif

PLT updates:

Moti will be preforming in Seoul in about 3 weeks. It is not an online performance, but I’m hoping someone will post it. I like just hearing him do his thang.?

spacer.png

Gaho is living his best life, he celebrated his birthday, won an award, and continuing to put out music, and he just received 10 million views on his OST start over! Love to see it. ?

spacer.png

Stan you a supportive and talent group like this. Love to see it!

Edited by FALLON974
giphy.gif