The Official PLT Thread

FALLON974

Moti is on the gram on live right now and he just chillin and having fun while blessing my ears with his music. I don't know how long he will be there, but I wish I could post it here.

giphy.gif

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jinwoo uploaded this to his stories. He sounds so good. ?

[MEDIA=streamable]hnj56h[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=streamable]68et15[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=streamable]jo7j62[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=streamable]5j5yfm[/MEDIA]

giphy.gif

Jinwoo uploaded this to his stories. He sounds so good. ?

[MEDIA=streamable]hnj56h[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=streamable]68et15[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=streamable]jo7j62[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=streamable]5j5yfm[/MEDIA]

OoooooooooooooOooooooo

The RAW talent, I LOVE it

[JUSTIFY] 78d4ece9bff423896f92009e82d89594fbcebcd6.gifv[/JUSTIFY]

OoooooooooooooOooooooo

The RAW talent, I LOVE it

I honestly can't wait until he drops new music! The way he hit that note on scared to live, so beautiful ?

giphy.gif

I honestly can't wait until he drops new music! The way he hit that note on scared to live, so beautiful ?

I had chills... I won’t tell you the embarrassing number of times I listened to this

• 4 weeks later...

I'm so glad PLT has their own thread over here. I really am enjoying Jinwoo's new EP. Outro is my favorite song. The whole project is good. No skips and on repeat!

There's so much new music out I haven't made it around to every thing yet. I liked this song too thanks for reminding me

So I just learned I could post Spotify links.

[MEDIA=spotify]album/4M7LxD3dkMj4O6NCddBQKm[/MEDIA]

I didn't even think to go on spotify when Youtube went down on me earlier While I was listening to the album

PLT update:

June maybe dropping a single sometime soon? He showed on his Instagram has a Christmas sounding song on his story. Love to hear it.

[MEDIA=streamable]smgh1d[/MEDIA]

Gaho has been having some live shows and performing some of his covers and OSTs. he sounds good of course.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqwNmsyz5Xs

Still waiting on word from Villain about this collab he is supposed to do with Gaho. Last month, he did say it would be dropped this month. so fingers crossed that is still happening. ? there as a small exchange between the two about a week ago where Gaho posted a photo of PLT all together and wrote Hey Bro and Villain replied. So it looks like there still may be something coming.

Jinwoo of course dropped his mini album. I've been listening to Rube and Movie on repeat, as I said in my review it it is a solid album. And I live version of Rube. They look goodt in suits.

[ATTACH type=full]1079[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH type=full]1080[/ATTACH]

Moti has been live frequently. You never know what you are going to get with him. The latest he ate Oreos and drank milk.? but didn't speak. that was only for a few minutes tho. Before that time he performed music that I've never heard from him before. It was dope and he had high energy. I wish I recorded it. He is working on new music and teased it.

[MEDIA=streamable]xxmlul[/MEDIA]

giphy.gif

PLT update:

June maybe dropping a single sometime soon? He showed on his Instagram has a Christmas sounding song on his story. Love to hear it.

[MEDIA=streamable]smgh1d[/MEDIA]

Gaho has been having some live shows and performing some of his covers and OSTs. he sounds good of course.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqwNmsyz5Xs

Still waiting on word from Villain about this collab he is supposed to do with Gaho. Last month, he did say it would be dropped this month. so fingers crossed that is still happening. ? there as a small exchange between the two about a week ago where Gaho posted a photo of PLT all together and wrote Hey Bro and Villain replied. So it looks like there still may be something coming.

Jinwoo of course dropped his mini album. I've been listening to Rube and Movie on repeat, as I said in my review it it is a solid album. And I live version of Rube. They look goodt in suits.

[ATTACH type=full" alt="20201115_192258.jpg]1079[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH type=full" alt="20201115_192243.jpg]1080[/ATTACH]

Moti has been live frequently. You never know what you are going to get with him. The latest he ate Oreos and drank milk.? but didn't speak. that was only for a few minutes tho. Before that time he performed music that I've never heard from him before. It was dope and he had high energy. I wish I recorded it. He is working on new music and teased it.

I appreciate you keeping me updated in here...I am OVERWHELEMED with all the music right now. I'm struggling lol. I have had Villian in HEAVY rotation this week in between all the new stuff that has been put out. So don't stop coming in here.. I may have a bit of time to catch up in the next week lol

I appreciate you keeping me updated in here...I am OVERWHELEMED with all the music right now. I'm struggling lol. I have had Villian in HEAVY rotation this week in between all the new stuff that has been put out. So don't stop coming in here.. I may have a bit of time to catch up in the next week lol

Same here! between content and the music, it has been a lot. But I'm here for it. Especially because I have a little more free time for the next few weeks. I listen to him everyday. I love me some him ?. Lol, I'm don't plan on going leaving any time soon. I will be here ?.

giphy.gif

PLT update:

Moti's teaser I posted before has dropped. It's a demo.

[MEDIA=instagram]CHyKHs0Jr6I[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=soundcloud]id=motiwhsh%2Floner-demo0;track_id=932397922[/MEDIA]

It looks like the two weeks before he dropped

[MEDIA=soundcloud]id=motiwhsh%2Fljgxjvze4kn1;track_id=924555679[/MEDIA]

This shit sounds dope! I fuck wit it so heavy. ?

Waiting on that album. ?

giphy.gif

Is Gaho hinting about something?? He has been posting about PLT (Villain included) for the last 2 days on his stories. I'm loving going down memory lane, but I don't wanna get my hopes up. ? What is going on Gaho? Maybe he just misses everyone together too? I just wanna believe ?

giphy.gif

June and Jinwoo were amazing! I finally got to hear my favorite Jinwoo song Drowning live! His set was beautiful. ?? I hope they leave this up or put clips of both of their performances on their page.

giphy.gif

June has a new single coming. I wonder if its the one he teased.

[MEDIA=instagram]CIDGXFdp-hn[/MEDIA]

Him, Gaho and Jinwoo performed for MU:CON 2020 They were both killed it ?

[MEDIA=instagram]CIC238upduf[/MEDIA]

Jinwoo has a beautiful voice when he talks. He really is blessed.

[MEDIA=instagram]CIC2owPJ1-J[/MEDIA]

giphy.gif

The song June teased a two weeks ago, is not a Christmas song, but it is a cute song. His voice sounds good as always. Another song making it's way to the playlist.

June's single: 10cm

giphy.gif

Villain went live on JREgaming twitch. It just ended it was a long chit-chat and I loved every minute of it.

Quick highlights:

[spoiler=highlights]While he doesn't discriminate, he is "more of a booty man" ?

He talk about his first tour in the U.S. and being in new jersey and having an allergic reaction, but how Ted helped him. ??

He was talking about Extraterrestrial life and if aliens are real why they haven't communicated ( this was cool to hear) and the origin of the insta live naysa/ NASA joke. ? that live was so funny, I wish I recorded that.

He said he was working on his second album, but no word on the Gaho collab, that was supposed to be on the way last month. ? but maybe it will appear on the second album. Gaho has been reminiscing with images of them all together and tags all the members, it's been cute.

He was just so real and humble, it was so chill. he just really seemed at peace. I will post if it is uploaded on YouTube later.

giphy.gif

• 3 weeks later...

@FALLON974

He cracks me up with the captions

[MEDIA=instagram]CJLpsZkpj7E[/MEDIA]

He is doing the most! ? but thats boo ?. let me stop frontin, I like his antics ? I need to catch up with plt. I think June and Jinwoo did some Christmas song covers but I been slacking on kmusic for a hot minute. Needa find the time.

giphy.gif

PLT update:

Gaho:

Gaho did a few covers and he sounds pretty good on them, even though I don’t like either song that much.

He worked on an OST with his band Kave. Some of them have worked with PLT members before. So it nice to see them getting highlighted. I like seeing Gaho do rock style music. I think that is a something I like overall. I love when some artist especially the super talented ones explore other kinds of music. It shows versatility, and more of their talent in different ways. ?

Jinwoo:

Jinwoo did a live performance of some of his and he sounds so good y’all. He said goodbye to the long hair. I’m gonna miss it, but he still looks good with his short hair.

And can we talk about that transition into Movie and just his voice overall. ?

tenor.gif

Moti:

I forgot to take a screenshot of it, but Moti is working on music he sounds a screenshot on the gram of uploading some music or what his computer calls “bouncing” some music. ?

Villain:

[MEDIA=instagram]CJdpRlApsdv[/MEDIA]

Villain has a new post on the gram as well. ?

June:

I am late with this one but June has released some Christmas covers

And has done an acoustic for his new song 10 cm

I liked this one even more than the orginial. I think I’ll be listening to this more. He sounds so good. His voice ?

giphy.gif

• 1 month later...

PLT Update:

Moti was live earlier and showed on his stories that he has been mixing and master the music for his Win some lose some album y'all. Can't wait to hear it!

153647548_432487601311054_3456165729753473481_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-frx5-1.cdninstagram.com&_nc_cat=110&_nc_ohc=TtTlWUElfbgAX90nush&se=7&tp=1&oh=08bd1982f7ba5f8110deaeabc7dd6914&oe=603A4E05&ig_cache_key=MjUxNjkxMjY4Mjk4NzU3MDE3MQ%3D%3D.2

It looks like there are 12 tracks, but only 8 of those tracks are at the final touches.

Gaho has new music out! new track Home. His voice is really pretty as always.

u4BSAToRxcMuSEN01Tf-Yq_O-I4xtucHwIBsvl-hvwjp850kdtzRuuWOYNxIGA_3Nmwp1o92HkPj2l0=s640-c-fcrop64=1,00000000ffffffff-nd

and he is featured on Jian's new song

oL2qKTNsX9t2DsL0qlGzicuRJCcJOrPWBdnUBun4Z8GXCj34MK1FuuzHEr3DyAUQ1dMkRg8WIBnWzg=s640-c-fcrop64=1,00000000ffffffff-nd

Him and his band are still working on OST, here's the latest one

Jinwoo has been out here enjoying his life and plt fans gushing over him and his gf and has worked on the Victon song-keep reading with June.

[MEDIA=instagram]CLY2xOXHlfN[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=streamable]z1gkg3[/MEDIA]

June has been silent about any new upcoming solo releasing projects, but he has been working. He helped compose one a new Victon songs along with Jinwoo last month.

I don't follow Victon, but i do follow my boo Seungwoo and he wrote lyrics for this one too. ♥️

Jinwoo and Seungwoo wrote the lyrics (along with the group's rapper and some other producer), and Jinwoo and June took part in the composition of the song.

If you were on any of villains socials, he not on there no more lol. he deleted all his posts.

I'm not sure why yet, but he went live with JRE I think about a day or two ago and a bitch missed it. I'm still kicking myself over it. because when i hopped on i got the live ended message ? and I saw JRE face there too, so they must have been having a convo, but villain is alive and hopefully healthy lol this is not the first time he has done this.

also noticed Leenzy did updated verisons of some of her songs. Her updated song peter pan has a different vibe to me than the other one and I'm liking it

I like Leenzy I love the tone of her voice, and i hope she brings new music soon.

• Like 1
giphy.gif