Awards Information Thread/Request Thread

michigo

♡ What is an award?

Awards are badges that show up underneath your avatar/display picture when you post throughout the community. They can showcase your particular bias, favourite groups, any claims you hold etc.

♡ How do I get an award?

Please refer to the Getting started guide in in our header to see how you can assign an award to yourself.

♡ What are special event awards?

Special awards are rare awards that can only be won in events/games hosted by staff. You can see a list of the currently available Special awards. To purchase one of these awards, buy the "Special Award" item from the Mini Mart and then request the specific award you want in this thread.

♡ What is a Unique Award?

A unique award is a personalized award solely for one user. It can be of anything that user wants regardless of whether it is related to kpop (as long as it's not something inappropriate). It's all up to you! Unique awards are given out only in staff-hosted events and games.

♡ How do I request an new award be added?

Fill out one of the forms below!

♡ How do claims work?

Claims are another way of showcasing you favorite artists! They work on a first come first serve basis and are only exclusive if you tell me during the request. If you don’t I will leave the claim open for anyone else to also claim.

Claim (with heart): [ATTACH type=full" width="68px" alt="choiminho.gif]667[/ATTACH]

vs

Regular Award (no heart):[ATTACH type=full" width="82px" alt="BB.png]668[/ATTACH]

?REQUEST AN AWARD?

Please note if you’re making a request for a claim that you want to be exclusive to you, you must tell me when you make the initial request.

Username:

Award:

EXAMPLE

username: michiGO

award: Gfriend Logo

?REMOVE AN AWARD?

Username:

Remove:

EXAMPLE

username: michiGO

remove: BTS logo

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

?REQUEST AN AWARD?

Username: DevilCookie

Award: Arashi Logo 

thanks ^^ 

Added!

Are awards like OneHallyu where you need 100 posts to get an award

Nope! You can start using them right away~

Added!

Nope! You can start using them right away~

Thank you! lmao

Okay, here's my request

Username: pinkeuphoria

Award: Jinyoung

Award: Jaemin

Award: I.N.

Award: JB

Award: NCT Dream Logo ?‍♀️

spacer.png

GOT7 • NCT Dream • Itzy • TXT • Twice • Seventeen • Stray Kids

Username: UshieGushie

Award: Gong Yoo gif 

I want to claim Gong Yoo

Award: Red Velvet Logo & AOMG logo

Added!

RV already has a banner in the fandom category but I went ahead and added aomg. Let me know when you've added your Gong Yoo claim and I'll close off the award.

Added!

RV already has a banner in the fandom category but I went ahead and added aomg. Let me know when you've added your Gong Yoo claim and I'll close off the award.

I add the Gong Yoo claim

9cacfefbcfeb8d4175a0038e72b22a1391ba3afe.gifv

Added!

I just looked closely at the CNU gif and realized it's AJ from U-Kiss

Here's a gif of CNU that can replace it

spacer.png

tumblr_inline_oyrgf9vRlS1rxoqni_500.gifv tumblr_nbqztaxo6a1tg2880o3_250.gifv

Username:Whytho

Award: Youngjae pic

Award: Christian Yu pic

I just looked closely at the CNU gif and realized it's AJ from U-Kiss

Here's a gif of CNU that can replace it

spacer.png

Award/claim: Park Seo Joon

Award/claim: Woo Do-hwan

Award/claim: Seo Ye-Ji

All added!

• 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By michigo
      As previously discussed here, were going to be introducing a verification system to Goldenoona!

The process to be verified is simple, safe and completely optional, it only takes a few steps to have your account verified should you choose to do so.

First you to your account drop down menu and select "Request Verification Badge"

[ATTACH type=full" width="267px" alt="profile 0.png]1217[/ATTACH]

From there you will be taken to a popup input form, you can write something here if you want but it's not necessary, to verify your account you simply have to attach a photo similar to the ones below, with your username, the date and any patch of your arm or hand you're comfortable sharing

[ATTACH type=full" width="568px" alt="profile2 0.png]1218[/ATTACH]

ETA: You may receive an error when submitting, you can ignore this. If I haven't responded to your request in 2 days feel free to send me a pm!

[spoiler=Options]
      [spoiler=Options]
      Can be either or, doesn't have to be both. If you don't want to write on your skin write on paper!

https://i.ibb.co/nDswDfF/IMG-2837.jpg[/img]
      https://i.ibb.co/Fbdrv59/IMG-2835.jpg[/img]
      [spoiler=Options]

This is my hand if anyone wanted to verify me as well lol

If you want to be as anonymous as possible I'd recommend uploading your photo to a site like imgbb, you can set the image to auto delete within a day so it isn't stored anywhere.

From there you simply press submit request and it should be reviewed within a day, keep in my that I have to review each request manually and I'm only one woman so be patient with me ?.

Once your account is approved you will have a cute little verification sparkle next to your username. (~Because Black Girls Are Magic~)

[ATTACH type=full" alt="Screenshot_2020-11-21 Verification System(1).png]1219[/ATTACH]

"But Michi!" You shout, "What if I'm not black?? Am I allowed to be here?" :terror:

My answer to that would be yes you are allowed to be here! While I made GN with black women in mind It's my personal philosophy never to isolate someone simply because they may not share the same skin color as me. If you are non-black or non-mixed you can still go through the verification process if you want! If approved you will receive a cute little ally verification next to your username. (Make it easy on me and let me know if your requesting an ally badge, so I don't get confused lol)

[ATTACH type=full" alt="Screenshot_2020-11-21 New Donation Anonymous .png]1294[/ATTACH]

That's the bulk of it! I hope this puts us one step closer to building a safe and welcoming community!

- As always, [uSERGROUP=2]@Members[/uSERGROUP]
      Your Friendly Neighbourhood, Michi~
    • By michigo
      Our Mission & Goals

Goldenoona is a community created to address the need for a relaxing and inclusive social platform for people of color, more particularly Black women, to share/discuss information on anything nerdy and fun. This is a relaxing space where everyone tries to be respectful of one another.

Our Story
      Goldenoona was founded in July of 2020 by @michigo. Before that, she was a member of various gaming, anime and kpop communities and found out the hard way that none of them were a friendly and positive place to have critical and logical discussions. She decided to start her own forum in hopes that it would be a rest stop for all the other black women out there like her that never felt truly welcome or safe in these spaces. Slowly the online community is growing to be a place where a group of fans can share their love & honest thoughts about a multitude of subjects

What separates us from the competition?
      We at Goldenoona believe each and every one of our community members deserve the best experience when they are on our website. We have a standby system admin who is monitoring our website through automated systems in the case our website goes down. We also boast a growing staff team who are active throughout the week. GOLDENOONA is capable of handling thousands of users online at the same time.

Our Community
      We are an inclusive community. We welcome Black women, Black girls, Black gender-nonconforming people. And people of other races and backgrounds so long as they are respectful of the space. That also means we reject hate and hateful people, but they can be welcomed back if they improve themselves. It will not be our responsibility to personally educate anyone who challenges our mere existence.

Advertising / Partnership / Investment Inquiries

Just email us at - admin@goldenoona.com

Staff Roles Description.

ADMINISTRATION
      Responsible for the day-to-day operation of the forum, handle suggestions from users and making sure the forum is running in optimal conditions.

[uWSL]@michigo - head admin | founder[/uWSL]

MODERATORS
      Responsible for moderating the forum & responsible for warning members. Their main mission is to keep the forum a happy and a safe place and to sweep off negativity in an instant. They might edit your post if needed, and they might move or lock your thread if you misbehave. They are also extremely kind people and do not hesitate to contact them in case you need something from them.

EVENTS TEAM
      All of those interesting events that we hold are due to this wonderful team. Just like any other staff member, they are willing to listen to you and take any of your suggestions into account. If you have an idea do not hesitate to consult them. Pay attention as the leader is listed first and underlined.

[uWSL]@sailorbabe - events team lead | admin[/uWSL]

GRAPHICS TEAM
      Noticed all those beautiful pictures and graphics around the site? That's the work of these people. They make sure our forum is pleasant to look at. Their leader is first listed and underlined.

[uWSL]@michigo [/uWSL]

RETIRED STAFF MEMBERS
      Ex staff members of the goldenoona staff team.

• Who's Online   5 all people including: 1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 4 Guests (See full list)