announcements GOLDENOONA CHANGELOG

michigo

Hi guys!

So it's been just over a week or so (honestly I haven't been keeping count lol) Since we opened and I'm really excited that you all see to be enjoying the forum! I just have a few new features I want to make everyone aware of;

• All members can now have .gif files as their avatar! You can change your profile picture to a gif if you wish to do so now~!

• A new forum category has been added, the Member Questions category can be used by all registered members to ask any question you have for me or any of the staff.

• Which brings me to my next point! I may be looking for a few staff members to help me out with a few things in the coming weeks! I'll make another announcement with the details when the time comes for that.

Thanks again for your support everyone, it really means a lot!

- Michi ?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys!

So it's been just over a week or so (honestly I haven't been keeping count lol) Since we opened and I'm really excited that you all see to be enjoying the forum! I just have a few new features I want to make everyone aware of;

• All members can now have .gif files as their avatar! You can change your profile picture to a gif if you wish to do so now~!

• A new forum category has been added, the Member Questions category can be used by all registered members to ask any question you have for me or any of the staff.

• Which brings me to my next point! I may be looking for a few staff members to help me out with a few things in the coming weeks! I'll make another announcement with the details when the time comes for that.

Thanks again for your support everyone, it really means a lot!

- Michi ?

Thank you for creating this space! It's really great! ❤️

giphy.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Spoiler

So I fudged up lmao, I think you can only nominate one team per tournament so that guideline has been amended.

Actually never mind I can manually them, I don't know what I'm talking about. ?

• 3 weeks later...

Just a quick little update!

I've changed the server that hosts images on the site so uploading images should be a lot more stable now! If you are having trouble with a fuzzy avatar or not being to attach images to your posts please reupload them and see if the changes work on your end!

-Thanks, Michi

Hi!

This is last minute but I've been working on things behind the scenes all day lol.

The forum will be down for maintenance starting from 12:30am. I don't have an exact time of when it will be back up but the server should be updated by tomorrow.  ?

Our Forum server has been updated!

What does that mean for you?

You can read the full changelog here if your interested but here's a few bullet points that directly effect your usage.

• We now support Tik Tok embeds! Along with all the other websites that automatically embed there has now been support added for Tik Tok so as soon as you post a valid link it should convert into a video.

• Forum, Club Statistics! 

[ATTACH]417._xfImport[/ATTACH]

• Our topics now have statistics! You can easily view all the images attached and the most popular posts of each topic that has a decent amount of replies.

• You can now see who reacted your posts without expanding! Simply hover over the reaction to see the poster.

I'm still working on a few other updates, including a few of your recommendations and a new theme! I should be with most of the work by the end of the week!

EDIT: THE MEMBER SHOP & AWARDS + TROPHY SYSTEM WILL BE OFFLINE FOR THE FORESEEABLE FUTURE WHILE i GET EVERYTHING UPDATED.

- Michi ?

gotum update 1.png

The latest version of GOLDENOONA is finally live! There may be a few kinks with the new features but if you run into any problems let me know!

Notable features:

Light/Dark Mode Switch

F0OOLj.gif

Postbit Covers: (the little image behind my avatar)

F0OE11.gif

Anon Posting:

F0OYOP.jpg

+ Reputations!

F0OKx5.png

Awards are also back! I'm slowly adding the ones that we had before and will be reopening the awards request thread.

We also have a new member shop! There's nothing in it now but soon I will be adding bunch of fun items to customise your username, and forum experience!

There's still a glitch with uploading an avatar that isn't a gif but I'm looking to get that resolved so please be patient with me~ [uSERGROUP=2]@Members[/uSERGROUP]

• Donor

Really like the darker theme and cleaner look!

I'm getting some column width issues (where it extends to the right) and I'm not sure if the main content column is supposed to be this narrow? I'll attach screenshots. I'm using Firefox if that matters, should I be using Chrome or another browser to view it better?

I like that the rotating banner is now used for updates too!

[ATTACH]426._xfImport[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]427._xfImport[/ATTACH]

1258585499_ScreenShot2020-09-22at12_51_22PM.thumb.png.d469d35e60f33218274ba07fc970026f.png

867759214_ScreenShot2020-09-22at12_51_38PM.thumb.png.90a62ca0b5d3bb1a63c27255653bbc1b.png

Really like the darker theme and cleaner look!

I'm getting some column width issues (where it extends to the right) and I'm not sure if the main content column is supposed to be this narrow? I'll attach screenshots. I'm using Firefox if that matters, should I be using Chrome or another browser to view it better?

I like that the rotating banner is now used for updates too!

[ATTACH]426[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]427[/ATTACH]

No it's not supposed to be that narrow, try viewing it on chrome too see if that makes a difference for you.

I use Chrome + Opera and I haven't had any issues with the width.

• Donor
No it's not supposed to be that narrow, try viewing it on chrome too see if that makes a difference for you.

I use Chrome + Opera and I haven't had any issues with the width.

Okay, I'm on Chrome now and the column width issue resolves itself when I expand my app window completely, but the main content column is still really narrow.

[ATTACH]428._xfImport[/ATTACH]

1403403224_ScreenShot2020-09-22at1_31_34PM.thumb.png.ce4ca320969aeb74ef57c955f928b68f.png

• Donor
Okay I'll take a look at something and report back~

Thank you! I know how much of a pain in the ass it is to deal with different browsers and platforms, appreciate your hard work.

spacer.png

• Donor

First love the update, the site looks great. Thank you [uSER=1]@michiGO[/uSER]  I’m sure it took more work than we will ever know 

I’m having the same width issue. I’m using my IPad and I tried using both Safari and Chrome. I updated to IOS 14 so not sure if that matters. Should I revert back to the old layout? If so how do I do that? Thank you!

[ATTACH]433._xfImport[/ATTACH]

6C71E623-41C5-4C72-99E6-7C06617B9788.thumb.png.328e99e88c999787ff001135b1f2d7e7.png

You can tell from my everyday fits I ain’t rich, so cease and desist with those tricks...

The answer is D, all of the above..

alt=Prince Dancing GIFhttps://media3.giphy.com/media/s33IE5ZiQfha8/200.gif[/img]

First love the update, the site looks great. Thank you [uSER=1]@michiGO[/uSER]  I’m sure it took more work than we will ever know 

I’m having the same width issue. I’m using my IPad and I tried using both Safari and Chrome. I updated to IOS 14 so not sure if that matters. Should I revert back to the old layout? If so how do I do that? Thank you!

[ATTACH]433[/ATTACH]

I'll test it out on my tablet and see if I can pinpoint the problem, in the meantime if you want to use the old theme you can scroll to the very bottom of the page and click the 'Theme' drop down menu.

• Donor

I'll test it out on my tablet and see if I can pinpoint the problem, in the meantime if you want to use the old theme you can scroll to the very bottom of the page and click the 'Theme' drop down menu.

Ok I’m not sure if I was doing something wrong or you changed something but the view is okay now. Thank you!

You can tell from my everyday fits I ain’t rich, so cease and desist with those tricks...

The answer is D, all of the above..

alt=Prince Dancing GIFhttps://media3.giphy.com/media/s33IE5ZiQfha8/200.gif[/img]