THE OFFICIAL GOT7 THREAD

michigo

I really love me some got7 but lipstick alley really made me to hate them but I will be giving them a go again. My most favorite songs from them are

Then this

You have good taste my friend.

"Just Right" will forever be my fav GOT7 song. I still have it as a ringtone on my phone. I truly like "If you do" too, just wished the girl speaking near the end wasn't there.

BUT WAIT.. is that Mark in the beginning saying "why you gotta be like this? Forget it."? LOL 

Don't let anyone on LSA influence you now hahahaa 

Give GOT7 a fair chance, I'm sure you'll discover more songs of them that you'll like

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 hours ago, Whytho said:

My YoungJae is on VLive...said he's been working out..and with this shirt I can see his tattoos..he has a new one

He's so talkative today!

[MEDIA=twitter]1293051351522586624[/MEDIA]

I'm always rooting for Youngjae. I'm happy for him that he's working on himself. I always felt that he's good looking, but there was a lack of confidence and .. je ne sais quoi. I guess all he needed was some muscles ?

I'm always rooting for Youngjae. I'm happy for him that he's working on his self. I always felt that he's good looking, but there was a lack of confidence and .. je ne sais quoi. I guess all he needed was some muscles ?

He's sooo under-appreciated..Thats my boo-thang lol. I swear once I find a gif I can size right on here he will be my profile gif again.  I'm happy ti see him working out more and this DJ gig seems to be a really good fit for him. I said it before but I also think he looks soo much better with a lighter styling or less idol makeup..sometimes they give him bad hair too. I love the hair he's had lately all fluufy and the color suits him

spacer.png 

spacer.png

[JUSTIFY] 78d4ece9bff423896f92009e82d89594fbcebcd6.gifv[/JUSTIFY]

He's sooo under-appreciated..Thats my boo-thang lol. I swear once I find a gif I can size right on here he will be my profile gif again.  I'm happy ti see him working out more and this DJ gig seems to be a really good fit for him. I said it before but I also think he looks soo much better with a lighter styling or less idol makeup..sometimes they give him bad hair too. I love the hair he's had lately all fluufy and the color suits him

spacer.png 

spacer.png

Oefff he's looking really good in that last pic. 

You're right, he was not styled right at all and is VERY under-appreciated. Sad really, cause I always thought he was handsome, not that cute / innocent look he has going on but manly handsome. I'm mean he is and can be cute and all but I felt like look-wise he should have been presented and dressed like Jinyoung, more actor-like instead of "idol"-like (I hope Im explaining this right ahha). They always had him dressed in these questionable attires (oversized, not the right fitting etc.). He could easily be in the visual team with the right styling, a sprinkle of muscles and some confidence.

Bottomline .. JYPE sucks LOL.

spacer.png 

spacer.png

The styling they give him does not do him justice. I was always indifferent to him, but then I started seeing the pictures of him in the lsa thread, and was like who is this handsome man. His looks have blossomed as he's gotten older.

52d43bb5ccc7a8e226d26a8b2a78b57d058fdb41r1-540-299_00.gif

I don't belong here but I had to post this somewhere what youngjae how dare you lol

spacer.png

let me go ahead and head over to the claims request

I have a love hate relationship with hard carry....It like I don't love it..but it so catchy lol

And aww.. why they make you hate them

I love hard carry 

The song has a good beat to it

It is good to listen to it when you need some motive to do something 

Why I stopped paying attention to got7 is because on lipstick alley people are always using them or other kpop groups to shit on bts. I was a fan of all a lot of groups like nct I was there when they frist came out but now I can't really stand any other groups except from bts, txt and Iland. 

Unfortunately when people do fan war It just turns me off

as much as i love Jinyoung....BamBam stole my heart all the fkng way lol the boy is FUN....but imma still thirst over Jackson because he got that vibe to him that would make me wanna listen and behave ????

I'm watching Bambam live right now (edit: just ended). And I just had to come and say he is really entertaining. He is playing Neyo joints and making people laugh. I love how chill is. Someone said match his hair with his cat and he was like which one, don't say the bald one. ? I don't know if the camera is working for him, or if he is actually starting to beef up, but he look good. That chest is looking wider and bigger. Those arms are looking shapely. I'm tryna see the legs. ? And of course he out here flirting with the people in comments while putting them in their place at the same time ?. He is the reason I first got into this group place. 

[ATTACH]229._xfImport[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]228._xfImport[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]227._xfImport[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]226._xfImport[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]225._xfImport[/ATTACH]

giphy.gif

I love hard carry 

The song has a good beat to it

It is good to listen to it when you need some motive to do something 

Why I stopped paying attention to got7 is because on lipstick alley people are always using them or other kpop groups to shit on bts. I was a fan of all a lot of groups like nct I was there when they frist came out but now I can't really stand any other groups except from bts, txt and Iland. 

Unfortunately when people do fan war It just turns me off

Oh..Ok.. Yea it is highly annoying when the fan wars start. I like joking around and poking a bit of fun. But sometimes people do take it too next level...some people start acting like its twitter over there lol. I like having the sub-forums over here to just talk about the different groups I enjoy. I wouldn't expect those that hate GOT7 to come in here and start stuff.

as much as i love Jinyoung....BamBam stole my heart all the fkng way lol the boy is FUN....but imma still thirst over Jackson because he got that vibe to him that would make me wanna listen and behave ????

Bam Bam is a trip. I just KNOW if you were to hang out or be around him it would be a good time. He has the best personality. even watching his clips from his live just last night he's so entertaining. 

Even when he ended it he was sweet

[MEDIA=twitter]1293512849868767233[/MEDIA]

So Apparently there will be a repackage of older albums released this year along with the new album..This is form the Business Korea report.

[ATTACH]235._xfImport[/ATTACH]

image.thumb.png.649f81c67c8f43388346b36fbcac9ff6.png

Did bambam go missing? I woke up to a vlive titled ‘BAMBAM IS NOT MISSING’ and got scared lol.

Lol..he titled it that because he hadn't gone live or posted photos in a bit so aghases had been tweeting asking where he was and why was he missing

he said it in the clip above that he has been getting laser hair removal on his facial hair..and it was causing his skin to turn red and so he didn't want us to see that lol

15 minutes ago, Whytho said:

Lol..he titled it that because he hadn't gone live or posted photos in a bit so aghases had been tweeting asking where he was and why was he missing

he said it in the clip above that he has been getting laser hair removal on his facial hair..and it was causing his skin to turn red and so he didn't want us to see that lol

Aaaaawwwww, his English has gotten so good!!

Its so funny hearing idols say they don’t want to show their bad skin or moustache when you can’t even see it in the video. ?

Bam Bam is a trip. I just KNOW if you were to hang out or be around him it would be a good time. He has the best personality. even watching his clips from his live just last night he's so entertaining. 

Even when he ended it he was sweet

I just know he a sweetie besides being a good time....

its so obvious how much of a sweet heart he is

Its something about him besides them big ole lips that i am attracted to lol

I just know he a sweetie besides being a good time....

its so obvious how much of a sweet heart he is

Its something about him besides them big ole lips that i am attracted to lol

Oh for  sure..You just know he will have your back..and be a shoulder to lean on if you need it. He has such good vibes/energy.

Jackson dyed his hair yesterday (rumor is that its now a red wine sort of color) So stans were on twitter asking for a pic of it all day. Today he trolled with this filtered pic lol

[MEDIA=twitter]1293936498115596295[/MEDIA]

I was minding my business on twitter when I was reminded of this video of JB getting up in Yuegyum face..and why was he  so hot lol

They were pranking Yuegy into thinking it was his fault an expensive bottle of wine from 1935 was broken and they were pranking him into believing he would have to pay for it (which he couldn't afford).

I set the video to start where JB pretends to be mad and gets up in Yuegy's face and threatens to disband

**make sure you have subtitles on**

Youngjae went into the KKt got7 chatroom no one believed it was really him at first even after he posted phots of himself lol...he asked if they would believe it was him if he took a pic with CoCo. so he did lol

He also wanted to go into the Youngjae chatroom but couldn't at first so they had to help him figure out the passcode lol. He left but came back later when they unlocked the room for him.. they asked for an unreleasedpic so the pouty lips pic below is what he shared

these are all the pics he posted

[MEDIA=twitter]1295055021143285760[/MEDIA]

I have a love hate relationship with hard carry....It like I don't love it..but it so catchy lol

And aww.. why they make you hate them

Hard Carry is my 2nd least favorite title track after Stop Stop It. 

52d43bb5ccc7a8e226d26a8b2a78b57d058fdb41r1-540-299_00.gif

I was minding my business on twitter when I was reminded of this video of JB getting up in Yuegyum face..and why was he  so hot lol

They were pranking Yuegy into thinking it was his fault an expensive bottle of wine from 1935 was broken and they were pranking him into believing he would have to pay for it (which he couldn't afford).

I set the video to start where JB pretends to be mad and gets up in Yuegy's face and threatens to disband

**make sure you have subtitles on**

Poor Yugyeom.. they're always after him ? cause he's easily fooled 

At least he didn't cry in this one, I felt really sad for him in the one where they pranked him during their dance practice and he ended up crying LOL

At least he didn't cry in this one, I felt really sad for him in the one where they pranked him during their dance practice and he ended up crying LOL

I cracked up so hard watching that one ??

Like it was sad but watching them try to keep a straight face and poor lil Yugyeom tearing up was hilarious.

Poor Yugyeom.. they're always after him ? cause he's easily fooled 

I cracked up so hard watching that one ??

Like it was sad but watching them try to keep a straight face and poor lil Yugyeom tearing up was hilarious.

I need to know How JB really acts when he is mad..Because Yugy be looking a little scared lol