THE OFFICIAL GOT7 THREAD

michigo

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Whytho said:

I need to know How JB really acts when he is mad..Because Yugy be looking a little scared lol

I feel ike JB was beating they ass back then lmao.

I cracked up so hard watching that one ??

Like it was sad but watching them try to keep a straight face and poor lil Yugyeom tearing up was hilarious.

I didn't know whether to laugh or feel sad the first time I watched this LOL. Mark was just sitting there like a statue ?

It's even more hilarious to see that Yugyeom is CLEARY much taller than all of them.. if it wasn't for their hierarchy culture, I bet he'd have mopped the floor with them.. one by one ?

15 hours ago, Whytho said:

I need to know How JB really acts when he is mad..Because Yugy be looking a little scared lol

Right! I was really surprised how intimidating JB was in this. I remember thinking must have whooped their asses a few times behind close doors ? ?

I didn't know whether to laugh or feel sad the first time I watched this LOL. Mark was just sitting there like a statue ?

It's even more hilarious to see that Yugyeom is CLEARY much taller than all of them.. if it wasn't for their hierarchy culture, I bet he'd have mopped the floor with them.. one by one ?

Right! I was really surprised how intimidating JB was in this. I remember thinking must have whooped their asses a few times behind close doors ? ?

Yea these pranks leave no doubt in my mind that JB use to/goes  off on them... 

For them to take him acting like that  seriously means that it is not unexpected behavior lol

Yea..he beating them smh .. got Yugy mumbling..(IDK why the link isn't working)

[MEDIA=twitter]1112802754978869249[/MEDIA]

[JUSTIFY] 78d4ece9bff423896f92009e82d89594fbcebcd6.gifv[/JUSTIFY]

1 hour ago, Whytho said:

Yea these pranks leave no doubt in my mind that JB use to/goes  off on them... 

For them to take him acting like that  seriously means that it is not unexpected behavior lol

Yea..he beating them smh .. got Yugy mumbling..(IDK why the link isn't working)

[MEDIA=twitter]1112802754978869249[/MEDIA]

I thought so too (that he put his hands on them).

In some interviews from a few years back most, if not all, of them mentioned how JB's temper was really REALLY bad and he'd get easily mad etc. Jinyoung mentioned they fought a lot during their JJ Project days.

As the youngest I bet Yugyeom had to take a lot of crap ?

Looks like Jackson has a song coming out Sept. 4th...he's working with and EDM DJ duo....I'm curious about the sound

[MEDIA=twitter]1299369639034515456[/MEDIA]

Jackson look fine as fuck....

AIn't he tho  ?

I need to start posting more of his solo stuff.. I didn't know if anyone in here would care for it

Ok so Jackson has been doing these on WeTv/ Doki Channel

Jackys (his fanclub) give him random stuff to do 

Its like dumb challenges for him to do..they are kinda funny

InThis one he has to shake off all but 3 post-it notes by the end of a song

Whats going on at JYPe..Youngjae commented on the long period of time since the last comeback...and essentially no date for the next (publicly at least). I felt as this he was choosing his words ver carefully. Honestly no telling when this next comeback will be. Jackson is still in China doing that street dance show and he's about to drop a new single on the 4th along with his many other solo projects. It doesn't seem like he is heading back to SK anytime soon.

[MEDIA=twitter]1301146618264252417[/MEDIA]

6 hours ago, Whytho said:

Whats going on at JYPe..Youngjae commented on the long period of time since the last comeback...and essentially no date for the next (publicly at least). I felt as this he was choosing his words ver carefully. Honestly no telling when this next comeback will be. Jackson is still in China doing that street dance show and he's about to drop a new single on the 4th along with his many other solo projects. It doesn't seem like he is heading back to SK anytime soon.

[MEDIA=twitter]1301146618264252417[/MEDIA]

It hasn't even been that long? Not by the moon was in April, not even 6 months has passed. I thought a comeback every 6 months was the norm, or do I just not miss them that much yet? ?

I think the wait is going to be long, I read somewhere Jinyoung was casted or considering being casted in join a new drama.

Personally, I didn't like NBTM at all so I am all for them taking their time to come back with a good bop. This time I hope for them that JYP will not interfere and let the boys work on the title song / whole album. 

It hasn't even been that long? Not by the moon was in April, not even 6 months has passed. I thought a comeback every 6 months was the norm, or do I just not miss them that much yet? ?

I think the wait is going to be long, I read somewhere Jinyoung was casted or considering being casted in join a new drama.

Personally, I didn't like NBTM at all so I am all for them taking their time to come back with a good bop. This time I hope for them that JYP will not interfere and let the boys work on the title song / whole album. 

I have no clue..But maybe its because they haven't been so visual in the down time as a group at least. Jackson's in China with plentey of Solo stuff so Jackys are happy.  Jinyoung did have his drama air and then his Here, Here collection...Mark has been doing a bit of PUBG stuff live..and YoungJae has his DJ gig. But overall nothing where you see them or a few of them all together. 

I liked NBTM..although I think Bsides were much better and JYP should have let one of the songs written by Jb or Youngjae be the title song. JYP uglass is always trying to put his stamp on them...they are a seasoned group I wish he gave them more creative control....I think They know their COLOR better than him by now.

I debated about posting this..but I'll do ...Jackson's Pretty Please Song came out last night as most of us know...Lets chat about it in here

I debated about posting this..but I'll do ...Jackson's Pretty Please Song came out last night as most of us know...Lets chat about it in here

This feels like a trap.. but I will honestly voice my opinion on Jackson's solo work.

I will put it nicely and say that it is 100% not for me. I have not liked any of solo songs so far. I can honestly say that I have tried my very hardest best, but all his songs have been a big miss for me. 

I recognise he works hard (honestly who doesn't?), but I personally wouldn't been checking for Jackson had he not been in GOT7. 

I have more to say but I'll keep it cute and put myself on mute. ?

This feels like a trap.. but I will honestly voice my opinion on Jackson's solo work.

I will put it nicely and say that it is 100% not for me. I have not liked any of solo songs so far. I can honestly say that I have tried my very hardest best, but all his songs have been a big miss for me. 

I recognise he works hard (honestly who doesn't?), but I personally wouldn't been checking for Jackson had he not been in GOT7. 

I have more to say but I'll keep it cute and put myself on mute. ?

I like to think of it as a more open place to discuss over here.... no need to mute

I didn't like this last song..and thought the video was just ok. It reminded me of MJ (first thought that came to mind) even tho he says it was inspired from 90s China. I liked his dancing in the video and thought he did that well. I probably won't listen to the song again. I say this as someone who does actually like quite a few of his songs..and enjoyed a good portion of his mirrors album. I feel like he needs to working on finding a "color" or sound that fits him instead of jumping into all these different sounds...he's all over the place and it's not exactly the best things music wise.

He is a hard worker I'll give him that and I enjoy seeing him be creative..but I feel as tho he needs ta break..and some time to think about (at least music wise) what he is trying to put out/portray.

I like to think of it as a more open place to discuss over here.... no need to mute

I didn't like this last song..and thought the video was just ok. It reminded me of MJ (first thought that came to mind) even tho he says it was inspired from 90s China. I liked his dancing in the video and thought he did that well. I probably won't listen to the song again. I say this as someone who does actually like quite a few of his songs..and enjoyed a good portion of his mirrors album. I feel like he needs to working on finding a "color" or sound that fits him instead of jumping into all these different sounds...he's all over the place and it's not exactly the best things music wise.

He is a hard worker I'll give him that and I enjoy seeing him be creative..but I feel as tho he needs ta break..and some time to think about (at least music wise) what he is trying to put out/portray.

Yes, he works hard but I think it's safe to say most Chinese (and Thai) idols work hard. They get to debut in Korea and if that doesn't work out they get a second chance and many more opportunities in China. That is something the Korean idols can only dream of. 

I don't like that he says that he got inspired 90's Chinese whatever when even Steve Wonder can see the resemblance with MJ's The Way You Make Me Feel. Heck, I even thought of Omarion's 'Touch'. (I think I'm still mad one of the BTS boys called MJ's music "old music" and now this lol before you know someone is going to claim MJ was inspired by Kpop).

Anyway.. I agree he needs the break and I think also a new team to revamp his style. He is indeed all over the place, but I think he will continue to go this route as long as his loyal fans keep buying whatever he puts out. 

This is, to me, truly the clear difference between idols and true artists. Idols just adapt whatever concept they think its trendy but artists will take their sweet time to work on their music for as long as needed to perfect their sound. Jackson is one second a hardcore "rapper" rapping about what he's got and his "hard" life in Papillon and with Gucci Mayne, then you blink and he's chasing a girl on the streets MJ style. He might want to showcase he can do it all but, I'm not convinced..................yet.

Yes, he works hard but I think it's safe to say most Chinese (and Thai) idols work hard. They get to debut in Korea and if that doesn't work out they get a second chance and many more opportunities in China. That is something the Korean idols can only dream of. 

I don't like that he says that he got inspired 90's Chinese whatever when even Steve Wonder can see the resemblance with MJ's The Way You Make Me Feel. Heck, I even thought of Omarion's 'Touch'. (I think I'm still mad one of the BTS boys called MJ's music "old music" and now this lol before you know someone is going to claim MJ was inspired by Kpop).

Anyway.. I agree he needs the break and I think also a new team to revamp his style. He is indeed all over the place, but I think he will continue to go this route as long as his loyal fans keep buying whatever he puts out. 

This is, to me, truly the clear difference between idols and true artists. Idols just adapt whatever concept they think its trendy but artists will take their sweet time to work on their music for as long as needed to perfect their sound. Jackson is one second a hardcore "rapper" rapping about what he's got and his "hard" life in Papillon and with Gucci Mayne, then you blink and he's chasing a girl on the streets MJ style. He might want to showcase he can do it all but, I'm not convinced..................yet.

I think your last sentence probably sums up what Jackson has going on right now. He's trying to showcase that he can do it all. I don't think thats necessary not with music and as an artists...at least not the way he is going about it. It would all be better if like you mentioned he worked on on curated his own sound to perfection. 

But Jackys are eating it up so it won't happen. That the problem with idol culture.. they just take whatever these idols put out no matter if its good or not and treat it as gold. 

I love  me some Jackson but I will call out the imperfections..at least in here...not twitter that place is a cesspool lol

Here's Bam Bam for CPBrand Thailand....which appears to be franks (hot dogs) lol

The ads always crack me up  

spacer.png

He did a live or something 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

YoungJae and Bam Bam on Hidden Singer

link in tweet has eng subs to the 2 hour episode..I have not watched it

[MEDIA=twitter]1302196800741421056[/MEDIA]

spacer.png

WELL WELL WELL I JUST JOINED!!

I didn't know all about this place!!!!!!!!! 

HIII EVERYONE! 

spacer.png

Welcome to a calmer place lol

It's a little slower since its new..but its less annoying over here.

I'm trying to post most of what I can keep up with with GOT7 over here. REady for to see what this next comeback will bring. Hopefully its not sprung on me all last min. I'm trying to keep tabs on Jackson so that when he disappears from China I can get ready lol