announcements Graphics/Mod Team Recruitment

michigo

Graphics/Mod Team Application

Hiya! I'm currently looking for one or two members to create a graphics and moderation team. I've been doing everything myself for now but it's beginning to get a bit too much for little old me so I'd welcome some help!

If you're interested please read the information below.

Requirements before writing your Application

- You have to be experienced in graphic design. (if applicable)

- You have to use an editing software (preferably Photoshop/Illustrator)

- You should be able to handle/give feedback in a respectful way

- You have to use discord in order to communicate with other staff members

Your Application

Being creative is very important to creating graphics, so I won't give you any rules or mandatory statements for your application.

Here are some guiding questions, for your application:

- Why do you want to become a member of the graphics team?

- Why do you want to become a member of the mod team?

- What is your experience with graphic design?

- How much time can you realistically invest?

- Which editing software are you most familiar with?

- How do you handle and give feedback?

Once you're done with writing your application, I'd like for you to add at least 2 of your previous creations to the application if your applying for the graphics team.

DEADLINE OF APPLICATION TIME:

16th of October 2020

Your application should be pmed to me: [uSER=1]@michiGO[/uSER]

Explanation of Each Role:

MODERATORS

Responsible for moderating the forum & responsible for warning members. Their main mission is to keep the forum a happy and a safe place and to sweep off negativity in an instant. They might edit your post if needed, and they might move or lock your thread if you misbehave. They are also extremely kind people and do not hesitate to contact them in case you need something from them.

GRAPHICS TEAM

Noticed all those beautiful pics and graphics that surround you? That's the work of these people. They make sure our forum is pleasing to your eyes.

Feel free to ask any questions below! [uSERGROUP=2]@Members[/uSERGROUP]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By michigo
      What's new!
      [uSERGROUP=2]@Members[/uSERGROUP]

New Theme With Dark/Light Mode

[ATTACH type=full" width="785px" alt="Screenshot_2021-05-30 GOLDENOONA - A Positive Place For The Black Nerdy.png]2322[/ATTACH]

You can toggle between dark and Light at the top of the page

[ATTACH type=full" alt="Screenshot_2021-05-30 Post thread(1).png]2328[/ATTACH]

New Smileys Bar
      It appears at the bottom of the editor when you press the smiley button.

[ATTACH type=full" alt="Animation.gif]2325[/ATTACH]

New Account Customizations!
      You can now customize your username, avatar, custom title and more!
      I'll be adding more/replacing the current frames with more aesthetically pleasing ones over the course of the week~
      [ATTACH type=full" width="665px" alt="FRAMES.gif]2326[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH type=full" width="651px" alt="Screenshot_2021-05-30 Username settings.png]2327[/ATTACH]

• By michigo
      Hi guys! Next week I'm going to be updating the theme of the site and adding a few new features!

This isn't a big update so there won't be any downtime (hopefully) I'm excited for you guys to see the new theme, I've been working on it for some time now so I hope you like it!

I'll reply to this thread with the updates + features once it's released.

-Your Friendly Neighbourhood, Michi~
    • By michigo
      Hiya everyone! [uSERGROUP=2]@Members[/uSERGROUP]

First off let me start by saying I'm not shutting the site down just in case the kind of ominous title worried anyone lol.

I'm sure you may have noticed the drop in activity on the site in the past month, from me and just in general, so I wanted to take a second and update everyone on why I've been so MIA lately. You might have seen the 'Shop' link added to the top menu and that's what's been taking up so much of my time over the past month.

I'm opening a shop! As it turns out building an entirely new website and planning out products takes up A LOT of time. Who'da thought? ?

That section of the site isn't open yet and I don't expect anyone here to patronize the shop when it does open I just wanted to make sure you guys knew why I've been kinda of invisible around the boards.

Now on to the fun bit! We're approaching the 1-year anniversary of GOLDENOONA and in honor of that I wanted to take some suggestions from the community on ways that I can improve your experience around the site!. I have a few things planned for when I'm done with the shop but I'd like to head from everyone if you have any feedback for me, drop it below or send to me a dm if you'd rather keep it between us. :heh:

I'm hoping to be completely done with set up in the coming weeks, so I can get back to the boards and continue thirsting with you guys.

Thanks for your patience,
      Michi~ :rjbow:
    • By michigo
      Hi guys!

So it's been just over a week or so (honestly I haven't been keeping count lol) Since we opened and I'm really excited that you all see to be enjoying the forum! I just have a few new features I want to make everyone aware of;

All members can now have .gif files as their avatar! You can change your profile picture to a gif if you wish to do so now~!

A new forum category has been added, the Member Questions category can be used by all registered members to ask any question you have for me or any of the staff.

Which brings me to my next point! I may be looking for a few staff members to help me out with a few things in the coming weeks! I'll make another announcement with the details when the time comes for that.

Thanks again for your support everyone, it really means a lot!

- Michi ?

• Who's Online   2 all people including: 0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online