The Official BTS Thread

michigo

I don't think anyone here except me cares about BTS but !!!!  

My fake man looks so good!

spacer.png

[MEDIA=twitter]1292838128458244097[/MEDIA]

I'm still not optimistic about this song but at least I can enjoy the visuals....apart from Tae cos what are they thinking with this mullet????

i can't wait to see what the boys got for us with that new song i hope its good ?

Jiminie my honey baby better do the magic he did on Home....???

My first time posting here. Kind of curious what the new comeback will sound like. Hope it's good and Hobi looked the best out of everyone. Wish Jimin kept the black hair but he looked nice.

The ‘Rona has made everything so dry and stale. At least In Korea they’re starting to see light at the end of the tunnel so hopefully we’ll start to see some “new normal” promotions in the coming months 

• Donor

I said it once and i will say it again J-Hope came to collect his things! He said bottom of what list where.

I hope the new song lives up to the hype because it seems that they are really making a big push in the States.

You can tell from my everyday fits I ain’t rich, so cease and desist with those tricks...

The answer is D, all of the above..

alt=Prince Dancing GIFhttps://media3.giphy.com/media/s33IE5ZiQfha8/200.gif[/img]

I said it once and i will say it again J-Hope came to collect his things! He said bottom of what list where.

I hope the new song lives up to the hype because it seems that they are really making a big push in the States.

This part!

I really don’t want them to be embarrassed over here (even more than they already have been) but with this massive push I hope they come with a bop to back it up.

I know they have it in them to make good music, but I worry about it being all in English. Specifically for the Rapline because a lot of their talent comes from the clever way they use the Korean language and they lose so much charisma when they rap in English or when someone else’s writes their rap.

5 hours ago, ozioma said:

BTS Universe Story" is planning to be released in 3rd quarter 2020

[MEDIA=twitter]1293462051222892545[/MEDIA]

this is the game everyone was expecting before they gave us that stalking manager gacha game ?

I’ll probably give it a download just to see what it’s like.

[ATTACH]236[/ATTACH]

https://mobile.twitter.com/BigHitEnt/status/1293562899999277061

GDI I hate the styling for this ?

I thought they would be going for a retro look but most of these outfits are ugly. ?

I am disappointed with this picture 

The song and video better be good

I know they’re scrambling to make up the money they lost from the tour this year but everything coming from BH lately just seems so thrown together and rushed. Like they’re just throwing anything against the wall and hoping it sticks.

I think this is bts idea because they did say this  upcoming  album is self-produced by them.

They showed us steps on how they are making it 

Taehyung being the visual director. They agreed on concept 

Jimin is in charge of the music 

We might be getting spring day 2.1

Ah, I forgot about all of those videos. I was thinking it was just for the actual album they're releasing at the end of the year, didn't put together that the English single is probably apart of their plans too. ?

I hated spring day when it came out but it's grown on me quite a bit. I hope they go back to their roots though. 

• Donor

[ATTACH]239._xfImport[/ATTACH]

Not my favorite picture of Jimin and I hate when they put concealer on his top lip... let them flourish!! At least he didn’t post with his IPhone ?

You can tell from my everyday fits I ain’t rich, so cease and desist with those tricks...

The answer is D, all of the above..

alt=Prince Dancing GIFhttps://media3.giphy.com/media/s33IE5ZiQfha8/200.gif[/img]

I know they’re scrambling to make up the money they lost from the tour this year but everything coming from BH lately just seems so thrown together and rushed. Like they’re just throwing anything against the wall and hoping it sticks.

Look at this

They are still making more then other companies 

[MEDIA=twitter]1261501865461612544[/MEDIA]

“Big Hit Entertainment, the label-management agency of K-pop giants BTS

, announced its estimated sales revenue during the first half of 2020 reached a record 294 billion won (US$244.8 million) on the back of strong album sales and paid online concert revenues.”

-294b KRW in connected revenue/ 49.7 b KRW in connected operating profits (K-IFRS)

They earned a lot this year but I wonder how much is actually pure profit since they had a lot of expenditures too. Acquiring another company  (pledis and source) is not cheap even if the company is in financing trouble. ?

I missed BBCON and it looked like tons of fun but I’m excited about this one since there will be a socially distanced audience. It’s always so awkward to watch them perform and then hear nothing but silence ? I had tickets for the Map Of The Soul Tour back in May but I already got my refund. I wonder if your tickets would be applied to this because if they’re showing the concert online they might not be rescheduling it.

• Donor

I'm glad I found you all. I dipped my toe into stan Twitter and it was way too much to handle even with aggressive curating.

It'll be interesting to see if all the IP moves BH is doing is going to make up for the 30% they're losing by not having tours.

Also, the teaser photos (besides Hobi just being Hobi) have all been whatever to me, but I'm keeping my expectations low so I won't be disappointed with the comeback.

I'm glad I found you all. I dipped my toe into stan Twitter and it was way too much to handle even with aggressive curating.

It'll be interesting to see if all the IP moves BH is doing is going to make up for the 30% they're losing by not having tours.

Also, the teaser photos (besides Hobi just being Hobi) have all been whatever to me, but I'm keeping my expectations low so I won't disappointed with the comeback.

Welcome! I tried the whole twitter thing too but I really can't deal with most fans of anything on Twitter. Kpop fans are even worse.

I think we're all just hoping and praying the comeback is good. ??

Are you guys gonna watch In The Soop?

I preordered it because i have no self control lol, but I was thinking we could do a watch thread for the episodes. There’s a way I can stream it through the forum if you guys haven’t bought it.