The Official BTS Thread

michigo

• Donor
Are you guys gonna watch In The Soop?

I preordered it because i have no self control lol, but I was thinking we could do a watch thread for the episodes. There’s a way I can stream it through the forum if you guys haven’t bought it. 

Yes, I have already ordered it and am going to watch. I too have no self control! I ask myself why did I order a hoody for a tour that’s probably not going to happen anytime soon?

Would totally be down for a watch thread.

You can tell from my everyday fits I ain’t rich, so cease and desist with those tricks...

The answer is D, all of the above..

alt=Prince Dancing GIFhttps://media3.giphy.com/media/s33IE5ZiQfha8/200.gif[/img]

Yes, I have already ordered it and am going to watch. I too have no self control! I ask myself why did I order a hoody for a tour that’s probably not going to happen anytime soon?

Would totally be down for a watch thread.

I was scoffing at it when they announced it  then they said I could a free gift with the preorder and I jumped on it. ?

I preordered it because i have no self control lol, but I was thinking we could do a watch thread for the episodes. There’s a way I can stream it through the forum if you guys haven’t bought it. 

Yes dear in the scoop looks so good

I want to watch that

• Donor

Yep, I pre-ordered it too. I'm not a photo merch person so I'll give my niece the photocards 'cause I know she'll be geeked. Would be down for a watch thread!

Yep, I pre-ordered it too. I'm not a photo merch person so I'll give my niece the photocards 'cause I know she'll be geeked. Would be down for a watch thread!

I just started collecting photo cards this years and it’s nice to have something to focus on. I used to just keep the photo cards in the albums but putting them all in one binder has been kinda nice to look at.

I’m only trying to get all Hobi’s Korean album PCs for now though, nobody has the time or money to collect for all of them. ?

• Donor

[ATTACH]258[/ATTACH]

What is going on here? I hope its just the filter that he is using. He is so handsome and doesn't need to do anything to his face

[MEDIA=twitter]1293913909456494592[/MEDIA]

On another note, I'm going to need them to get a room?

You can tell from my everyday fits I ain’t rich, so cease and desist with those tricks...

alt=Prince Dancing GIFhttps://media3.giphy.com/media/s33IE5ZiQfha8/200.gif[/img]

1 hour ago, FAIRHEIGHTS said:

[ATTACH]258[/ATTACH]

What is going on here? I hope its just the filter that he is using. He is so handsome and doesn't need to do anything to his face

[MEDIA=twitter]1293913909456494592[/MEDIA]

I really want to believe its just a mix of filter + makeup and maybe too much weight loss but idk... ? Jimin looks FINE and has looked perfectly fine since debut I hate that he was made to feel so insecure about himself.

And Jungkook is.....very strong. That's all imma say about that.

spacer.png

• Donor

And Jungkook is.....very strong. That's all imma say about that.

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Donor

[ATTACH]262._xfImport[/ATTACH]

Another teaser photo dropped. Jimin and V never disappoint. If J Hope continues to serve this side profile realness, I may have to add him to the permanent roster?

[ATTACH]262[/ATTACH]

Another teaser photo dropped. Jimin and V never disappoint. If J Hope continues to serve this side profile realness, I may have to add him to the permanent roster?

I'm still trying to figure out the theme they're going for...like it's retro but also not retro?

and aht! aht! If you didn't want him at his 

spacer.png

Then you don't get to claim him now, I've been in this fight for too long. ??

• Donor

3 hours ago, michiGO said:

[MEDIA=twitter]1294895899005480960[/MEDIA]

Just makes no sense...

spacer.png

If I was 20 years younger, I would be posted in front of Big Hit Entertainment HQ...

spacer.png

[MEDIA=twitter]1295523406729760768[/MEDIA]

my mans being the king that he is ?

It’s nice that he still makes an effort to donate to less fortunate kids, I’m sure he remembers what it was like growing up in a single parent household and not having a lot of money.?

So it is a retro concept! So far I like the outfits and choreography. I wonder if they’re purposely making the vocals sound garbled or not because I can’t make out anything Jungkook is saying. ?

• Donor

I just reviewed all their old teasers compared to the actual releases and I think teasers are just BTS' way of trolling all their fans. I'm not counting on anything sounding like what we're thinking based off that 30 seconds!

I just reviewed all their old teasers compared to the actual releases and I think teasers are just BTS' way of trolling all their fans. I'm not counting on anything sounding like what we're thinking based off that 30 seconds!

Yeah their teasers don’t usually represent the whole song, I’m just hoping the pitch isn’t has high in the final release. They’ve really been pushing the limits of falsetto lately.

• Donor

23 hours ago, michiGO said:

It sounds cute, but I have learned not to get too excited about teasers because the actual song probably wont sound close to this. Like the outfits and choreography as well. V is well being V and Jimin is giving b*d b*tch realness and I love it! Being a MJ fan I like the homage to him as well.

• Donor

You know, their English sounds pretty damn good knowing how their accents usually take over when they speak English regularly. I'm convinced someone is singing for Jin though.

It's a fun song, I probably won't reach for it again, but if they're trying to takeover middle American airwaves and go for a Grammy this is probably the best chance they have so far.

Yeah it's nothing special, I'm saving my harsh judgement for the album that they're really claiming to have a heavy hand in. This song, by their own admission, was just handed to them for a quick release. I like cheesy disco sounds so this will probably be on my serotonin boost playlist. ?

Now that you mention it I didn't even pay attention to Jin's voice it does sound super different, I'm really thinking he might enlist after this upcoming album/concert.

Yeah it's nothing special, I'm saving my harsh judgement for the album that they're really claiming to have a heavy hand in. This song, by their own admission, was just handed to them for a quick release. I like cheesy disco sounds so this will probably be on my serotonin boost playlist. ?

Now that you mention it I didn't even pay attention to Jin's voice it does sound super different, I'm really thinking he might enlist after this upcoming album/concert.

I thought this was their Grammy attempt? That's a relief since I'm really not a fan of the song.