Jump to content
×
×
  • Create New...

The Official BTS Thread


michigo

Recommended Posts

AWWWWWWWW YEEEEEAAAAAAAH

IS IT REAL, IS IT REALLY REAL SON
LEMME KNOW IT'S REAL SON, IF IT'S REALLY REAL

(michigo finna come up in here and be like "Not this post again!" LOL. see what happened was, three days ago on Sunday, I learned that BTS and Meg were gonna perform the Butter remix at the AMAs on Nov. 21, and that Normani might perform Wild Side at the same show, and we might finally get another BTS reaction to her and a pic with them, her, and Meg together. and I was thinking, "man if there was a time I WISH GN was still up..." and out of curiosity I type in GN's url to check updates on when it would return, and lo and behold...I saw what I THOUGHT was the site back running (when it was actually michigo doing a test/prototype run). since I felt like being silly and goofy, I then created a new thread in the Events section titled in full capital letters "First Thread Post-Shutdown Biiiiiiiish" and the post was literally

"Is it real, is it really real son, lemme know it's real son, if it's really real?"

I came back today, saw it was wiped clean, imagined that michigo saw that thread and was like "bish wtf?", and I HOLLERED!!! 🤣)

anyway...great to be back and to see the site back again!

Edited by TheJigIsPluto
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, TheJigIsPluto said:

AWWWWWWWW YEEEEEAAAAAAAH

IS IT REAL, IS IT REALLY REAL SON
LEMME KNOW IT'S REAL SON, IF IT'S REALLY REAL

(michigo finna come up in here and be like "Not this post again!" LOL. see what happened was, three days ago on Sunday, I learned that BTS and Meg were gonna perform the Butter remix at the AMAs on Nov. 21, and that Normani might perform Wild Side at the same show, and we might finally get another BTS reaction to her and a pic with them, her, and Meg together. and I was thinking, "man if there was a time I WISH GN was still up..." and out of curiosity I type in GN's url to check updates on when it would return, and lo and behold...I saw what I THOUGHT was the site back running (when it was actually michigo doing a test/prototype run). since I felt like being silly and goofy, I then created a new thread in the Events section titled in full capital letters "First Thread Post-Shutdown Biiiiiiiish" and the post was literally

"Is it real, is it really real son, lemme know it's real son, if it's really real?"

I came back today, saw it was wiped clean, imagined that michigo saw that thread and was like "bish wtf?", and I HOLLERED!!! 🤣)

anyway...great to be back and to see the site back again!

Girl I didn't even see that!

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

 

Please make it again if you want to, I would have tried to save it if I knew you were around on the test site. :nekolove:

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, michigo said:

Girl I didn't even see that!

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

 

Please make it again if you want to, I would have tried to save it if I knew you were around on the test site. :nekolove:

No worries! Don't mind if I do lol:

 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

How cute is this! I love that they're actually having a good time outside of their schedules. Unfortunately Meg isn't performing with them for the AMAs because of a personal matter that came up but I have a small feeling they'll perform together on another stage before they leave (hopefully). 

https://twitter.com/BTS_twt/status/1461948320708919296?t=wSo6oFMEfhSRPZFM6Xk9fQ&s=19

https://twitter.com/BTS_twt/status/1461949453842071554?t=8ACDTIA-Cd2MLiWae4s_1w&s=19

It's slightly annoying how some 'fans' just spent the majority of Harry's concert with their phones on BTS instead of just taking one picture/video then having fun and being in the moment like you came to originally do. Glad that the guys didn't let that stop them from enjoying it (or maybe they don't mind and it's just me lol). 

  • Love This 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Jessspeaks said:

How cute is this! I love that they're actually having a good time outside of their schedules. Unfortunately Meg isn't performing with them for the AMAs because of a personal matter that came up but I have a small feeling they'll perform together on another stage before they leave (hopefully). 

https://twitter.com/BTS_twt/status/1461948320708919296?t=wSo6oFMEfhSRPZFM6Xk9fQ&s=19

https://twitter.com/BTS_twt/status/1461949453842071554?t=8ACDTIA-Cd2MLiWae4s_1w&s=19

It's slightly annoying how some 'fans' just spent the majority of Harry's concert with their phones on BTS instead of just taking one picture/video then having fun and being in the moment like you came to originally do. Glad that the guys didn't let that stop them from enjoying it (or maybe they don't mind and it's just me lol). 

They look like they had a good ass time especially Tae. Good for them. 😊

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

So i missed the AMAs 

Sad Shame GIF

 

I got my booster shot the day before and my body was going THROUGH it. I saw that BTS performed twice?? Good for them, I’m also loving all the reactions and candid shots. I’ve missed seeing them outside of Korea. :criesinkorean:

  • Hearts 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

BTS outside of Korea is so entertaining. I only watched clips from their AMAs experience and found myself fangirling again like I used to in 2019 lol. 

Jungkook couldn't get any cuter than when he couldn't finish the end of his sentence in English. I can see that him and Tae have been practicing hard. Both their performances were enjoyable because they looked so happy and it seemed like everyone loved them. 

The Becky G reunion with Hobi was also a highlight. She's so tiny next to them! 

  • Like 1
  • This! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thoughts on Namjoon basically doing this to Corden? 

nicki minaj miley whats good GIF

I didn't expect that LMAO! The whole 'drama' wasn't really a big deal to me and I don't think it was one for the guys either but they knew Army wouldn't let it slide lol.

I'm here for them standing up for themselves BUT I did think it was a bit weird that when James mentioned he had received death threats, Namjoon (or any of the other guys) didn't use that opportunity to state that they don't condone that behaviour from anyone claiming to be their fan. 

Spoiler

I don't think James is as big of a 'fan' like he claims to be of the group. I'll never forget him not listening to their new album but claiming he loved it/was so excited lol. Jimin caught him in that exaggeration so quick.

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Jessspeaks said:

Thoughts on Namjoon basically doing this to Corden? 

nicki minaj miley whats good GIF

I didn't expect that LMAO! The whole 'drama' wasn't really a big deal to me and I don't think it was one for the guys either but they knew Army wouldn't let it slide lol.

I'm here for them standing up for themselves BUT I did think it was a bit weird that when James mentioned he had received death threats, Namjoon (or any of the other guys) didn't use that opportunity to state that they don't condone that behaviour from anyone claiming to be their fan. 

  Hide contents

I don't think James is as big of a 'fan' like he claims to be of the group. I'll never forget him not listening to their new album but claiming he loved it/was so excited lol. Jimin caught him in that exaggeration so quick.

 

James Corden is fake AF and I still don't know how he hasn't been ousted for his alleged beahiour like Ellen was.

I wasn't all that offended by what he said because I iknow I'm not a 15 year old girl and I've never felt the need to validate my interests to anyone, I'm sure Armytwt saw it differently. Though, in a way, I'm glad he brought it up because the Korean media never would and the way the fanbase feels embolstered to bully anyone that says something they don't like definitely needs to be addressed.

I'm sideeying Joon for just glossing over the mention of death threats but I don't know what was he could say in this short time slot, I'm sure they get directoin for they can and can't say during these interviews too. The message that its not okaay to threaten someones life under the guise of "protecting our boys" is something that needs to come from the top of the company down.

  • Like 1
  • That's T 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, michigo said:

The SCREAM I let out when I saw this.... :boii:

 

Hoseok is insane for posting this, IN PUBLIC, WHERE THE PUBLIC CAN SEE

This kind of behaviour WILL BE TOLERATED!!! The actual disrespect 

Happy Married At First Sight GIF by Lifetime

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

 

Honestly they just need to announce that they're not enlisting at this point.  :giveup:

All these deferments and delays.... HYBE just needs to say their cash cow is too big for the military and deal with the backlash.

  • This! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, michigo said:

 

 

Honestly they just need to announce that they're not enlisting at this point.  :giveup:

All these deferments and delays.... HYBE just needs to say their cash cow is too big for the military and deal with the backlash.

I agree. The longer they keep doing this 'will they, won't they' type of game, the more the Korean public will start getting annoyed or maybe public opinion has swayed because of the success of the group globally. 

I have a feeling that they are holding off for that Grammy and one more world tour before enlistment or else they would have been exempt when they became presidential envoys. 

 

  • This! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Jessspeaks said:

I agree. The longer they keep doing this 'will they, won't they' type of game, the more the Korean public will start getting annoyed or maybe public opinion has swayed because of the success of the group globally. 

I have a feeling that they are holding off for that Grammy and one more world tour before enlistment or else they would have been exempt when they became presidential envoys. 

 

I know a lot of people are holding onto the fact that based on some internet polls the Korean public will overwhelmingly support them but I really don't know. I feel like if HYBE felt that way they would have announced it already instead of doing all these delays. Meh, I dunno tho. What ever happens when the extension expires I just hope they do it together and get it over with.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, michigo said:

I’m trying to be happy for all the fans at the show and in that horrific merch line but also…..I’m not.

 

rupauls drag race season 10 episode 8 GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

People are saying there "might be" a tour next year... I'm trying to save my coins now so I can "hopefully" get lower seat  or barricade tickets. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

    • By michigo
      https://www.twitch.tv/michisseo
       
      [uSER=43]@LexieLove[/uSER] [uSER=48]@ozioma[/uSER] @Jessspeaks @nikki @FAIRHEIGHTS @Miriallia18 @Oscarwilde [uSER=15]@Whytho[/uSER] @DamagedLady @Fader 
       
       
  • Who's Online   3 all people including: 0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3 Guests (See full list)

    There are no registered users currently online