The Official BTS Thread

michigo

Crazy af. Wtf. And the worst part is it's probably fans, who are much younger, with this mentality. 

If they/Jin have a problem with how they are treated or how things are done they should/will address it in their contract they just signed or directly address their boss/company. They don't need fans who don't know shit about their situation from the outside looking in to do this cringy shit. The audacity and the embarassment.

• Donor

Oooof, those Jin fans are something else. Jin is a grown man and a key figure in the BTS powerhouse, if Big Hit did something that he didn't like he is perfectly capable of putting his own foot down and changing it. These "fans" act like they need to "protect" these dudes like the whole world is out to get them. I guarantee they're approving their MVs before release, so these folks need to relax.

• Donor

Unrelated, but when my niece told me she was ARMY I told her I'd hook her up. I'm mostly thankful I can re-gift that Suga doll and coloring book that I got as a joke gifts from my coworker. The niece thinks they're "beautiful".

[ATTACH]276._xfImport[/ATTACH]

Unrelated, but when my niece told me she was ARMY I told her I'd hook her up. I'm mostly thankful I can re-gift that Suga doll and coloring book that I got as a joke gifts from my coworker. The niece thinks they're "beautiful".

[ATTACH]276[/ATTACH]

How sweet! That doll might be a collectible one day like their hip hop monsters so your co-worker actually helped you out lol. I almost preordered that Dynamite vinyl but I'm happy they sold out when I went back to check, I don't need to start collecting vinyls too. ?

• Donor

Thanks! I used to date a DJ who actively collected vinyl and I don't need that storage problem in my life either. I got enough stuff as-is! I don't even think she has a cassette player, but when your auntie is a completionist you get the cassette too.

Thanks! I used to date a DJ who actively collected vinyl and I don't need that storage problem in my life either. I got enough stuff as-is! I don't even think she has a cassette player, but when your auntie is a completionist you get the cassette too.

Do they even still sell cassette players lol? It'll look nice on a shelf at least. Do you collect albums too?

If either of you collect photocards I've got a few doubles that I wouldn't mind giving away (she can also sell them for a pretty good price)

• Donor
If either of you collect photocards I've got a few doubles that I wouldn't mind giving away (she can also sell them for a pretty good price)

I actually have no idea if she'll be into photo cards. I'm just giving her the ones that came with my ARMY Bomb since I have no use for them. If she ends up liking them I'm going to take you up on that offer, though! Thank you!

As for the cassette players I think Urban Outfitters was selling a walkman rip-off at one point and you can still buy new ones off Amazon. A lot of US artists started selling cassettes a few years back so there's a decent following for them.

I actually have no idea if she'll be into photo cards. I'm just giving her the ones that came with my ARMY Bomb since I have no use for them. If she ends up liking them I'm going to take you up on that offer, though! Thank you!

As for the cassette players I think Urban Outfitters was selling a walkman rip-off at one point and you can still buy new ones off Amazon. A lot of US artists started selling cassettes a few years back so there's a decent following for them.

Yup Just let me know! I manage to pull doubles in my albums a lot but never double of my bias lolol.

• Donor

20 hours ago, ozioma said:

Jin akgaes really sent the trucks to BH building..

[MEDIA=twitter]1298119547275243520[/MEDIA]

IKYFL....This is INSANE...people actually paid their hard earned coint for this... They could have used that money to buy/stream the single. If I was Jin I would be beyond embarrassed.

You can tell from my everyday fits I ain’t rich, so cease and desist with those tricks...

The answer is D, all of the above..

alt=Prince Dancing GIFhttps://media3.giphy.com/media/s33IE5ZiQfha8/200.gif[/img]

Our boys are doing so good

BTS' "Dynamite" is killing it in Japan!!!

[MEDIA=twitter]1298520531331883012[/MEDIA]

Its actually pretty amazing that its doing this well and they are doing ZERO promo in korea.... all their korea is internationally focused for Dynamite

Japan as well! With no promo.

A true global hit!

With the new chart reform not a lot of boys group have charted on them but bts with English song is doing so much better than all the boys group who had a comeback this year

35 minutes ago, ozioma said:

I saw this going around on Twitter so I decided to bring it here tae and his dancing skills 

[MEDIA=twitter]1298501750630973440[/MEDIA]

He looks like a chicken ?

The high charting seems to be what they were aiming for so hopefully they get what the want from Dynamite.

I may be in the minority but I kinda don’t want them to “cross over” and start releasing English albums and eps. Their music loses a lot of its heart when they sing/rap in a language they don’t speak.

so I watched the Behind the scenes of Dynamite and they look happy and cuuuute.....

Kookie is getting to me yall....putting  his charm around me i need to start avoiding that boy....

Jins video for the song was absolutely adoooorableee

And the TIkTok situation about that poor disabled girl....i am disgusted 

[ATTACH]279._xfImport[/ATTACH]

911013024_ezgif.com-resize(2).gif.d8604113b12c0c4a7d59a276ffb61cda.gif

Kookie is getting to me yall....putting  his charm around me i need to start avoiding that boy...

it happens to all of us. He got me during fake love but I managed to fight him off after that ?

im stealing this gif btw

spacer.png

I still can’t get over this. Walking through the grass like suburban soccer mom on her way to accost a 12 year old  ??

it happens to all of us. He got me during fake love but I managed to fight him off after that ?

I am trying my best to fight him off me but he look so good in that video it looks like he got me in a chokehold for now.....???

im stealing this gif btw

spacer.png

I still can’t get over this. Walking through the grass like suburban soccer mom on her way to accost a 12 year old  ??

Enjoy lol

He do look like he on some proud Mom sht "Honey i brought you choco milk and sandwiches and why your math teacher told me you aint do your homework we going to discuss that at home" LMFAOOOO

am trying my best to fight him off me but he look so good in that video it looks like he got me in a chokehold for now.....???

The quicker you embrace it the quicker it will be over lol.

Or you could become a permanent Jungkook stan, either one is possible. ?

Or you could become a permanent Jungkook stan

emmmmm....NO lol

i refuse to admit to even liking and god forbid being a STAN of someone 2 years younger thn me lol

imma respectfully look and thirst for now lmao

• Donor
so I watched the Behind the scenes of Dynamite and they look happy and cuuuute.....

Kookie is getting to me yall....putting  his charm around me i need to start avoiding that boy....

[MEDIA=twitter]1298420775653801986[/MEDIA]

Everytime I think about looking at JK twice he does something like this...like what is this boy smoking and if looks could kill...the look Jimin gave him?

You can tell from my everyday fits I ain’t rich, so cease and desist with those tricks...

The answer is D, all of the above..

alt=Prince Dancing GIFhttps://media3.giphy.com/media/s33IE5ZiQfha8/200.gif[/img]

15 minutes ago, FAIRHEIGHTS said:

[MEDIA=twitter]1298420775653801986[/MEDIA]

Lol Jimin is me lol i would be the same way like boy if you don't sit your ass down and act right lol

But i do sometimes laugh at the weird sht Kookie be doing because i be on my weird sht too and i am sure i got a couple looks from my friends too? even tho they r even more crackheads thn me lmao

I will take the occasional weirdness over them annoying ass weird noises RM been doing in them interviews like he made me wanna punch him in the mouth....and i am not even a violent person....well.....

spacer.png

Jins video for the song was absolutely adoooorableee

And the TIkTok situation about that poor disabled girl....i am disgusted 

[ATTACH]279[/ATTACH]

the TIkTok situation about that poor disabled girl....i am disgusted 

What happened 

the TIkTok situation about that poor disabled girl....i am disgusted 

What happened 

There is a Disabled girl without an arm she was dancing to Dynamite and Hobi left a comment telling her she is his Hope and Armies got all angry and reported the comment to the point it got deleted 

I’m never excited for a Bangtan collab, so far the vast majority of them have been trash and there’s no way to cohesively collaborate with 7 people who already have manage who gets what part in their songs.  ?